剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
《暴君》前情提要...
Previously on Tyrant...
哈里马·耐尔拍摄了那部电影
Halima Nair made that film
向你们伟大的国家
to introduce our cultural treasures
介绍我们的文化财富
to your great nation.
你在一个危险的国家花了四个月
You spent four months in a dangerous country
恳求他们保住爸爸的命
pleading for our dad's life.
阿里夫把你和另一个国家公敌掉包了
Arif switched you with another enemy of the state.
我不会亲手杀你
Your blood won't be on my hands.
詹姆斯·蒂蒙斯 我是个律师
James Timmons, I'm an attorney.
如果我能帮上忙...
If I can be of help...
我想逃犯的赏金
I think the reward for an escaped prisoner is the same
跟他是生是死无关
whether he is alive or dead.
我们将跟中国新朋友一起
We will develop these fields
开♥发♥这些区域
with our new friends from China.
-你想暗♥杀♥总统 -砰
- You want to assassinate the president. - Boom.
石头储备是礼物...
An oil reserve is a gift of...
那个犯此罪行的人是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
The man who did this is a terrorist.
明早你醒来之前
By the time you wake up tomorrow,
这个人会被抓捕 人头落地
we will have this man's head on a stick.
无花果呢
Where are the figs?
我告诉你要买♥♥无花果
I told you to buy figs.
难道那对话是我自己想象的吗
Or did I just imagine having that conversation?
我正要去买♥♥
I was about to.
你永远都"正要去"
You're always "About to,"
因为我总会提醒你
because I'm always reminding you.
多好啊 我们都形成固定模式了
Okay, so we have a system.
你怎么觉得什么都是玩笑
Why is everything a joke with you?
开玩笑又怎么了
What's wrong with jokes?
玩笑不是无花果 回去买♥♥去
They're not figs-- now go back and get them.
卖♥♥无花果的市场另一头呢
But they're on the other side of the market.
你之前就该意识到了 快去
You should have thought of that before. Go.
我们在对街的咖啡店等你
We'll be in the cafe across the street.
好吧 我去
Okay, I'll go.
我有时真为我妹妹操心
I worry about my sister sometimes.
看看这话题"伊哈卜赞"
Check out hashtag "IhabRocks."
窜热门速度超快
It's trending like crazy.
那样追着阿尔·法耶德不放是不对的
Going after Al Fayeed like that is a mistake.
是吗
Is it?
我正考虑要不要放下油漆罐
Because I'm thinking of putting down my paint can
转而拿起枪呢
and picking up a gun.
闭嘴 马尔万
Shut up, Marwan.
我们总说的一句话就是
The one thing we've always said
暴♥力♥无法推♥翻♥政♥权♥
is that violence won't bring down the regime.
在墙上涂鸦 在匿名聊天室里职责就可以了吗
But graffiti and anonymous chat rooms will?
最终可以的
Eventually, yes.
最终 会有足够的人发出声音
Eventually, enough people will speak up
直到他们无法无视我们
until we're too loud for them to ignore.
暴♥力♥只能换来更多暴♥力♥
All violence brings is more violence.
我现在不怎么确定这观点了
I'm not so sure anymore.
我去喝咖啡
I'm getting coffee.
贾马尔可以关闭推特
Look, Jamal can shut down Twitter
可以盖掉涂鸦
a-and paint over graffiti,
但他阻止不了一颗子弹
but he can't stop a bullet.
明白
Copy that.
开放关卡 我们要行动了
Open the checkpoint, we're moving out.
我们要行动了 大家都动起来
We're moving out! Everybody to move out!
你的儿子 曾是我们最勇敢的斗士
Your son, he was our bravest fighter.
马利克从小就听我说叔叔和表兄弟的事
Malik grew up hearing my stories about uncles and cousins
因为阿尔·法耶德 他再也见不到他们了
he never met because of the Al Fayeeds.
他的仇恨是我给他的
His hatred, it came from me.
是我害死了他
It's my fault he's dead.
不
No, no.
因为你儿子的牺牲 我们的人数已经增加了
Because of your son's sacrifice, our numbers are already growing.
不好意思
Please.
我接个电♥话♥
Excuse me.
纳米尔
Namir.
我在哈姆撒关卡
I'm at the Hamsa checkpoint.
所有士兵都上车走了
All the soldiers just piled into their trucks and drove off.
为什么
Why?
不知道 我离太远没听见
No idea, I was too far away to hear.
纳米尔
Namir?
纳...
N...
把你手♥机♥给我
Give me your phone.
靠 靠 靠
Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.
怎么了
What?
军队
It's the military.
他们干扰了我们的通讯 他们在撤出马安
They're jamming our phones; they're getting out of Ma'an.
我不明白 伊哈卜
I don't understand, Ihab.
各位听着
Listen up, everyone!
我先现在就要躲起来
We need to get to shelter right now.
什么都别问 赶紧走
Don't ask me any questions, just go.
马上
Now!
走
Come.
等等...
Wait...
我得去找我妹妹
I have to find my sister.
洁达
Jada!
洁达
Jada!
我的眼睛 好热
My eyes, they're burning.
我在这
I have you.
我们走
Come.
救命啊
Help!
救命啊 洁达
Someone help! Jada.
救命啊
Help, please!
暴君 第二季第三集
我说了不能用毒气
I said there was to be no gas.
不 总统先生 你说过我可以采取任何必要措施
No, Mr. President, you instructed me to destroy Ihab
去摧毁伊哈卜
and his insurgency by any means necessary.
别跟我玩文字游戏
Don't play word games with me.
你知道我什么意思
You knew what I meant.
我知道你想要什么 于是我给你了
I knew what you wanted, and I gave it to you.
背着我给的
Behind my back.
我是总统
I'm the president.
等他们问是不是你下令攻击的
And when they ask you if you ordered the attack,
你回答不是时就不算说谎了
and you say no, you'll be telling the truth.
我是为你好 就像25年前为你父亲做的一样
I'm doing for you now what I did for your father 25 years ago.
你会下地狱的 叔叔
You are going to hell, Uncle.
我当然会
Of course I am.
我答应过你父亲会一直照顾你
I promised your father I'd always look after you.
你有两个选择 贾马尔
You have two choices, Jamal.
要么现在杀了我 然后告诉全世界
Kill me now and tell the world
你的将军在你不知情的情况下发动了战争
your general made war without you knowing,
要么你就对世界否认关联
or you deny complicity to the world
然后嫁祸给敌人
and blame it on the enemy.
有些人会相信你 有些则不会
Some will believe you, others won't.
但最终 没人会在乎
But eventually no one will care anymore.
然后你就可以对这国家为所欲为了
Then you can rule this country however you want,
赴你父亲的后尘
as your father did before you.
但照今早的情况
But as of this morning,
你在阿布丁已经没有敌人了
you have no more opposition in Abuddin.
不不不
No, no, no.
就喝一点
Just a little.
不
No...
该死
shit.
坚持一下
Hold on.
我弟弟很快就回来了
My brother will be back soon.
卡西姆
Kasim!
-你什么时候回来的 -昨晚 挺晚了
- When did you get back? - Last night. It was late.
可我早上醒的时候你和穆尼尔也不在家啊
But you and Munir weren't home when I woke up.
我们在外面过的夜
We, uh... we slept outside.
为什么
How come?
昨晚的夜色很美
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表