剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
但你不能再回去了
but there's no way you're going back there.
但这是我从我父亲那里继承的遗产
Okay, but this is my inheritance from my father, s...
而我是你的母亲 保证你的安全是我的责任
And I'm your mother and it's my job to keep you safe.
我不会为了一亿而让你去冒险
I'm not gonna put you at risk for $100 million
-一千亿都不行 -好的
- or $100 billion. - O... Okay,
-我们至少该商量一下吧 -已经商量过了
- can we at least talk about it? - We just did.
你不能回阿布丁
You're not going back to Abuddin.
好啊
Okay.
你什么时候也开始在家里实行独♥裁♥了 妈妈
Since when are you the dictator of this family, Mom?
塞米
Sammy...
我...我回我的房♥间写作业去了
I'm just... I'm gonna go finish my homework in my room.
抱歉
I'm sorry about that.
没事
No, it's...
我知道这问题很敏感
I figured it was a sensitive subject,
所以我想亲自来一趟
that's why I wanted to do it in person.
但敏感程度还是出乎意料
I didn't realize how sensitive.
我们一年前坐上飞机
We got on a plane a year ago
本来只是去参加一场婚礼的
to go to a wedding.
我们不能再回去了
We can't go back.
他们是来接达莉亚的
They're here for Daliyah.
你父亲是个白♥痴♥
Your father is a fool.
他要把那么漂亮的妻子送走
A beautiful wife and he's sending her away?
我觉得是我们的母亲嫉妒达莉亚过于美貌了
I think Daliyah's beauty is crowding our mother's nest.
闭嘴 卡西姆
Shut up, Kasim.
你怎么看 哈里尔
What do you think, Khalil?
轮不到我来说
It's not my place.
但你肯定有想法
But you have an opinion.
我觉得这是个好主意
Well, I think it's a good idea.
能够给村子带来就业机会
It'll bring jobs to the village.
食物不会腐坏 生病的人就会减少
Your meat won't go bad and you'll stop getting sick.
病了也比失去妻子强
I'd rather be sick than lose my wife.
让她这种好奇心强的女人走进外面的世界
Let a curious woman like her out into the world
她就永远都不会回来了
and she may never come back.
一旦她离开这里 就别想再见到她了
Once she leaves here, forget about her.
怎么回事
What the hell?
你怎么了
What's wrong with you?
你疯了吗 那都是好奶
Are you crazy? That's good milk...
等等 等等
Hey, wait, wait, wait,wait,
-哈尼 等等 -放开我
- Ghani, wait. - Let go of me!
哈尼
Ghani.
那孩子真是个怪胎
That kid's a freak.
总统先生
Mr. President.
我肯定你会感觉到很尴尬
I'm sure this is awkward for you.
我也觉得有些尴尬
It is for me.
但我很高兴见到你
But I'm happy to meet you.
我觉得你应该...
I thought you might start by...
先带拉米逛逛宫殿
by giving Rami a tour of the palace.
好主意
Good idea.
这一砖一瓦
Every one
都是手工铺成
of these tiles was hand-laid.
尤其这间
This room, specifically,
用了一年才建好
took over a year to complete.
你或许认为在这种地方长大
You would think growing up in a place like this
感觉一定非常好 但...
would be amazing, but...
其实没那么好
not really.
你大概
You probably
不怎么喜欢我
don't like me very much.
母亲常提您的好
My mother always said nice things about you.
我一直不明白她怎么毫无怨言
I never understood why she wasn't angry.
她理应愤懑
She would have had every right to be.
但她没有
But she wasn't.
她很爱您
She loved you.
她是拉希德家的人
She was a Rashid
而我姓阿尔·法耶德
and I was an Al Fayeed.
从一开始
Even before it started,
这段感情就注定没有结果
our relationship was impossible.
我们试过私奔
We tried to run away together,
像电影里那样
like in the movies.
离开阿布丁去追求幸福
To leave Abuddin for good.
我买♥♥通了一个来自孟买♥♥的商船船员
I bribed a merchant marine from Mumbai
让我们偷偷乘船离开
to let us stow away.
我们本来约好在一家咖啡馆碰头
We were supposed to meet him at a café,
可他没有出现
but he never showed up.
来的是我父亲
My father did, though.
他揍了我一顿
He beat me,
打掉了三颗牙齿
knocked out three of my teeth.
他说
He said
如果我和她再见面
it would be worse
我会受到更严重的惩罚
if we ever saw each other again.
我从来不知道你的存在
I never knew about you.
但当时应该已经有了你了
But you were there.
肯定是那时候怀上的
You must have been.
你长得真像她
You look like her.
她常说我长得像您
She always said I look like you.
不 你跟她有一样的双眼
No, you have her eyes.
她也有
She had...
一双温柔的眼眸
very kind eyes.
你会射击吗
Do you shoot?
你肯定会 你是士兵嘛
Of course you do. You're a soldier.
那么
Well,
来看看你有没有遗传到我的才能
let's see if you inherited my skills.
你都没说自己是个神枪手
You didn't say you had perfect aim.
您也没问
You didn't ask.
这是哪儿弄的
Where did that happen?
达尔富尔
Um, Darfur.
给我讲讲
Tell me.
我不太想谈
I prefer not to talk about it.
贾马尔 我一直在找你
Jamal, I've been looking for you.
艾哈莫德在等你去听工作汇报
Ahmed's been waiting for you to review the job reports.
你好
Hello.
这是拉米·萨伊德
Meet Rami Said.
拉米 这是我妻子莱拉
Rami, this is my wife, Leila.
不出所料
Of course.
很荣幸见到你
It's a... a pleasure.
我也是
My pleasure.
拉米是阿布丁人
Rami is originally from Abuddin.
现在担任
Now he is
联♥合♥国♥驻摩加迪沙维和部队的指挥官
the commander of the UN peacekeeping force in Mogadishu.
其实摩加迪沙是上一项任务
Actually, Mogadishu was my last deployment.
现在我正在招募成员国
Right now I'm recruiting member nations to form
组建布隆迪的快速反应部队
a rapid reaction force in Burundi.
-很厉害嘛 -是啊
- Wow. Impressive. - Yes.
就像个超级英雄
He's like a superhero.
不敢当
I doubt that.
你们怎么认识的
How do you two know each other?
认识阿布丁的精英
Well, I make it my business
是我职责所在
to know Abuddin's finest.
你们肯定过得很艰难
It must have been very difficult for you...
在自己的家乡躲躲藏藏
hiding in your own homeland,
像动物一样被追杀
being hunted like an animal.
每一天
Every day...
都担心有人会破门而入
you're afraid that someone will break through your door
朝我脑袋开枪
and shoot you in the head
或者把我拽进监狱
or drag you off to prison.
你打算去哪儿
So where will you go?
阿姆斯特丹
Amsterdam.
我父亲在那里
Where my father is.
你父亲逃去的地方
Where your father ran away.
欧洲国家总在说宽容
The Europeans, they all talk about tolerance
言论自♥由♥
and free speech,
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表