剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
I won't be chased out, not again.
那看来我得加把劲了
So, pressure's on me then.
你说布基纳法索不批准武器装运
What do you mean Burkina Faso can't authorize
是什么意思
an arms shipment?
你不是国防部长吗
Aren't you Defense Minister?
不 你听我说
No, you listen to me.
喂 喂
Hello? Hello?
老天
Oh, God!
我刚听说贾马尔干了什么
I just heard what Jamal did.
省省你虚情假意的眼泪吧
Save your false tears.
你从没喜欢过塔里克
You never liked Tariq.
我担心的是我儿子
It's my son I'm worried about.
怎么回事
What happened?
我不知道
I couldn't say.
我没在场
I wasn't there.
我没在场
I wasn't there.
他失眠
He's not sleeping.
他一直在吃类似安♥非♥他♥命♥的药[抗抑郁疲劳]
He's been taking some kind of pills, Amphetamines,
那些药让他变得偏执多疑
which are only making him paranoid.
而现在
And now,
天朝同盟抛弃了我们
our Chinese partners have abandoned us.
我们孤立无援了
We're alone.
你早就知道事情会这样
And you knew this would happen.
莱拉
Leila?
不管我们俩如何看待彼此
Whatever else we think about each other,
我们都希望保护这个家
we both desire the safety of our family,
延续这个政♥权♥
and the preservation of this regime.
贾马尔
Jamal...
不是他父亲那种优秀的军事领袖
is not the military leader that his father was,
所以我才想让一个可能会是的人加入进来
which is why I tried to bring in someone who might be.
贾马尔的私生子决不许
Jamal's bastard is not setting foot
再进这个家了
in this house again.
拉米很可能是我们的最后一根
Rami may very possibly be our only chance
救命稻草了
for survival.
还有两小时
He's only here for two more hours
他就要去布隆迪了
before he flies out to Burundi.
所以先把你的异议 和对我的反感
So put aside your objections
放在一边
and your dislike of me.
听好这些重要的话
And listen to what I have to say.
卡勒德·阿尔·法耶德的遗嘱并没有得到执行
Khaled Al Fayeed's will was never executed.
巴萨姆继承的遗产一直留在基金中
Um, Bassam's inheritance remains in trust.
阿尔·法耶德基金拒绝将这笔遗产
The Al Fayeeds are refusing to release the money in the trust
交给我的委托人 由于几个月前
to my client because of alleged actions
他父亲据称涉嫌的行为
taken by his father months after the fact.
他不应该...
He should not have...
那些行为可不仅仅是据称
These actions were not simply alleged.
他经过审判被判定有罪
He was tried and convicted for his crimes.
并被以叛国者的身份处决了
And executed as a traitor.
我不是来辩论这个的
I'm not here to dispute that.
我要说的只是
I can only submit
他父亲的罪行
that the sins of the father,
叛国或其它罪行
treason or otherwise,
都不应影响这位年轻人
should have no bearing on what is legally
合法继承属于他的财产
this young man's property.
我想听塞米的陈述
I should like to hear from Sammy.
你同意你的律师所说的
You agree with everything that is being said on your behalf,
你父亲的所作所为与你无关吗
that you are not responsible for what your father did?
是的 法官阁下
Yes, sir.
所以你一向都不认同你父亲
So you did not share your father's desire
希望推♥翻♥我国政♥府♥的想法吗
to overthrow our sovereign government, then or now?
对
No.
你宣布与你父亲断绝关系吗
You renounce your father?
你承认他是一个叛国者吗
You see him for the traitor he was?
他那样做既狂妄又自私
He was deluded and selfish.
他自以为可以跑来
I mean, thinking he could just come in
改变一个外国的情况
and change a foreign country's ways.
-简直是... -我想听你
- That's... - I'd like to hear you
说出这句话
say the words.
"我与我父亲萨姆·阿尔·法耶德
"I renounce my father,
断绝关系"
Bassam Al Fayeed."
抱歉打断一下 这有什么必要吗
Excuse me, why is this necessary?
莫莉
Molly.
我需要听你说这句话
I'd like to hear you say the words.
我与我父亲萨姆·阿尔·法耶德
I renounce my father,
断绝关系
Bassam al fayeed.
詹姆斯 刚才是怎么回事
James, what the hell was that in there?
让他和他父亲断绝关系
Making him renounce his father?
我猜这就是专♥制♥政♥权♥下 你要得到公正
The price you pay looking for justice
必须付出的代价
in a dictatorship, I guess.
现在我们只能期望他再次开庭的时候
Now we just have to hope he comes back
能做出对我们有利的裁决了
with a favorable ruling.
你做得很好 塞米
You did well in there, Sammy.
谢谢
Thanks.
宝贝 刚才真是太糟糕了
Honey, that was awful.
他把你逼入那种境地 我很抱歉
I'm so sorry he put you in that position.
刚才的话我确实是真心的
Well, I didn't have to lie.
他在这做什么
What is he doing here?
来接我
He's here for me.
什么 你在说什么
What? What are you talking about?
他会帮我找到阿卜杜勒
He's, uh, gonna help me find Abdul.
不不不 听着
No. No, no, listen.
我知道你担心你的朋友
I get that you're worried about your friend,
但你不能和他一起去
but you are not going anywhere with him.
-那家人谋杀了你的父亲 -不不
- That family murdered your father. - No, no.
是贾马尔伯伯干的 不是艾哈迈德
That was uncle Jamal, not Ahmed.
父亲犯下的错不能怪罪到孩子头上
Sins of the father can't be blamed on his children.
对吧
Right?
塞米
Sammy.
-妈 没事的 -塞米
- Mom. - Sammy.
谢谢你能来
Thanks for coming.
我们要去哪里
So, where are we going?
亚瑟叔叔那里
Uncle Yaser.
谁
Who?
这个老同性恋
This old Queen.
我不记得他的姓了 但...
I don't remember his last name, but...
我和阿卜杜勒一起去找过他几次
I ran into him a couple of times with Abdul.
阿卜杜勒说那是他的叔叔 但是...
Abdul said he was his uncle, but...
我知道更多
I knew better.
怎么
What?
你以为我不知道阿卜杜勒是什么样的人吗
You think I didn't know what Abdul was?
我一直都知道
I always knew.
我这人不喜欢对别人指手画脚
I'm not one to condemn others for what god made them,
特别是和我亲近的人
especially not those closest to me.
他和别人一起经营一家夜店
He co-manages a nightclub
专为阿卜杜勒这样的人所建
for men like Abdul.
我们可以从那里着手
We can start there.
你和我一起去吗
You're coming with me?
我也能从父亲的事抽离出来歇一歇
I could use a break from my father.
我能进来吗
May I come in?
当然
Of course.
看来你准备走了
I see you're getting ready to leave.
对
Yes.
我想也不是所有人都舍不得我走吧
Although I imagine my leaving isn't entirely disappointing.
我的实际身份可能对你来说很复杂
The very fact of me must be complicated for you.
你为什么这么说
Why would you say that?
我的丈夫不是个将军
My husband is not a general.
感谢上帝 我的儿子也不是
My son, god bless him, is not one either.
我知道你在非洲的工作包括
I understand your work in Africa involved negotiating
和军♥火♥商以及雇佣兵谈判
with arms dealers, mercenaries.
我们需要武器
We need weapons.
我们需要经验丰富的老兵来训练军队
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表