剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
告诉我 你觉得
Tell me, to what, uh,
自己为什么会拥有如此的幸运呢
do you think you owe this great good luck?
我想是时机吧
Timing, I guess.
时机
Timing?
时机 没错
Timing, yes.
时机就是一切
Timing is everything.
时机和信息
Well, timing and information.
在事情发生前就知道会发生什么
Knowing what is going to happen before it happens.
那才是最大的幸运
That is... that is the ultimate good luck.
是吗
Isn't it?
昨天的任务
So, you helped,
你帮了忙
with the mission yesterday.
所以你知道我们的部队会在什么时候
So you knew which families, which houses,
去哪家人家 哪座房♥子
were going to be visited and at what time.
显然 血红手也知道
Apparently, so did the Red Hand.
显然
Apparently?
-那晚 -我不
- The night... - I don't...
我妻子被人谋杀的时候
that my wife was murdered,
你父亲最年轻的妻子逃走了
your father's youngest wife escaped.
你知道他们被关在哪
You knew where they were being held.
你也知道其他人不会在那里
You also knew that no one else was there,
而显然血红手也知道这些
and apparently so did the Red Hand.
不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no.
人人都知道她在阿布奥马尔家
Everyone knew she was at Abu Omar's.
人人都知道他的哥哥会来探访
Everyone knew his brother was visiting
你们全都会去参加欢迎他的盛大晚宴
and you would all be at a huge dinner in his honor.
人人都知道这些
Everyone knew that.
血红手袭击我们监狱的那晚
The night the Red Hand invaded our prisons,
他们怎么知道如何进入
how did they know how to get in?
他们怎么知道如何离开
How did they know how to get out?
我不知道 真的不知道 我...
I-I have no idea. I don't know. I...
也许 也许...
Maybe, maybe...
某人的至亲 也许是兄弟
someone had a relative-- perhaps a brother--
在监狱里工作 并且向人提供了
who worked at the prison and could offer insight
一些监狱的漏洞之类的
into vulnerabilities and such.
不
No.
不
No.
我绝对不会问我弟弟这些事情
I would never ask my brother such a thing.
而且他也绝对不会...
And he would never...
他绝对不会...什么
He would never... What?
早上好
Good morning.
你在抽烟吗
Have you been smoking?
塞米有和你联♥系♥吗
Did you get word from Sammy?
有
Uh, yeah, I did.
他还在马安 他要留在那里
He's still in Ma'an, staying in Ma'an.
他决定和抵抗者们一起并肩作战
He's decided to fight with the resistance.
这太疯狂了
That's crazy.
你肯定担心到六神无主了
You must be out of your mind with worry.
你为什么没叫醒我
Why didn't you wake me?
没事 我没事
No, it's fine. I'm fine.
我打电♥话♥给国♥务♥院♥
I'm calling the State Department.
他们什么也做不了
They can't do anything.
也不会做任何事
They won't do anything.
他们什么也做不了 詹姆斯
They can't do anything, James.
而且我觉得你该去收拾行李了
Besides, I think you should pack.
你不是说真的吧
You're not serious.
我们不会...不会真的就这么走吧
W-we're not... We're not actually leaving?
不走 我不走
No, not me.
但我认为你该走
But I think you should.
不
No.
你还在这里 塞米还在这里
I mean, not if you're still here.
我不会走的
Not if Sammy's still here.
我必须留在这里
Look, I need to be here as long as it takes.
好啊 那我也一起
Okay, I do, too, then.
问题就在这里 你不要留下来
That's the thing, you don't.
你不要
You don't.
詹姆斯
James,
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
但你不是我们的家人
You're not family.
我觉得你很棒
I think you're amazing.
我很感激你为我所做的一切 无以言表
I'm beyond grateful for everything you've done for me.
但现在 我满脑子都在想着
But right now, there's just no room left in my brain
等我儿子回来 带他回家
for anything but waiting for my son to come back
其余的我实在无力考虑
so I can take him home.
而你不愿意让我留下来
And you don't want me to stick around?
陪着你吗
Keep you company?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你知道你说的话完全没有道理
You know you're not making any sense.
在我看来有道理
Well, I'm making sense to me.
如果你想摆脱我 这样可办不到
If you're trying to get rid of me, this is not the way.
-我会每天给你打电♥话♥的 -不要
- I'll call you every day. -No.
短♥信♥ 邮件 甚至信鸽
Text, e-mail, carrier pigeon.
请不要这样
Please don't.
我真的很喜欢你
I really like you.
也许你该停止了
Maybe you should stop.
好吧
Okay.
那我回房♥间收拾行李了
I guess I'm going back to my room to pack.
暴君 第二季第九集
你还没听到任何消息吗
So you haven't heard anything?
我连他打没打电♥话♥都不知道
Well, I-I don't even know if he's made the call yet.
这太荒唐了
This is ridiculous.
时间宝贵
Every hour is precious.
沙尘暴来去都会很快
That sandstorm is going to come and go.
一旦过去了 我们就痛失良机了
And once it is gone, we have lost our window.
我必须有办法直接联♥系♥到哈里尔
I need a way to reach out to Khalil directly.
我知道你有他的电♥话♥
I know you have his number.
你必须把号♥码给我
You need to give it to me.
先生们...
Gentlemen...
阿尔·法耶德总统高兴了我才有饭碗啊
I work at the pleasure of President Al Fayeed.
如果我违抗了他 那可是犯叛国罪的
If I defy him, that is an act of treason.
如果是出于保护国家的目的 就不算是叛国
It is not an act of treason to want to protect one's country.
不 还是让我去看看
No, let... Let me try and find out
他是否已经联♥系♥了哈里尔吧
if he has connected with Khalil, hmm?
至于你想和他直接联♥系♥这事...
And as far as you dealing with him directly...
我认为你还是换个时间再提吧
My advice would be to save that discussion for another day.
昨天你告诉我们你已经和宫殿那边谈过了
Yesterday, you told us you were talking to the palace,
你们正在商讨从哈里发手中夺回城市的计划
hatching a plan to take our city back from the Caliphate.
计划在哪呢
So what is the plan?
我明白你们很失望
I understand your frustration.
要找到对的人不简单
It has been difficult to get to the right people.
但我有信心 非常有信心
But I have faith, every faith
很快就会有进展的 好吗
that it will all come together soon. Okay?
好 都回去工作吧
Okay. Let's get back to work.
阿尔·法耶德先生
Mr. Al Fayeed.
叫我塞米就好了
Sammy is fine.
我带你逛逛吧
Let me show you around.
好 好
Okay, okay.
你给妈妈打电♥话♥了吗
You called mom?
打了 我当然得打
Yeah, of course. I had to.
她得知道...
I needed her to...
知道你在这里 知道你很安全
to know that you were here, know you were... safe
而且我会竭尽全力保护你的安全
And that I'd do everything I could to keep you safe.
说得好像你真的在乎似的
Almost sounds like you care.
和你说实话吧
I'll be honest with you.
我不知道自己现在该去哪里
I don't know where to be right now.
她听起来很害怕 很困惑
She sounded so... scared. Confused.
很孤独
Lonely.
她整个人都一团糟
She's a mess.
所以我心中有一部分很想
So part of me wants to
尽快回到她身边让她好过点儿 但...
run back to her and make her feel okay, but...
那其实应该是你的责任 不是吗
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表