剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
我们总是有分歧 贾马尔
We don't agree on anything, Jamal.
听我说 这事我一个人做不来了
Listen, I-I can't do this alone anymore.
只有和你一起
I can only do it with you.
我从小就这么希望
That's all I ever wanted since we were boys.
从你第一次离开时起
Since the first time you left.
我认为这不可能
I don't think that's gonna happen.
巴萨姆 我们可以想到办法的
Bassam, we can always figure it out.
按你的方法来
Do it your way.
我们可以搞选举
We can have elections,
真正的选举 如果你愿意的话
real elections, if you like.
考虑一下吧
Just think about it.
我不会帮你的 贾马尔
I'm not doing this with you, Jamal.
考虑一下吧
Just think about it.
亲爱的
Oh, hey, honey.
你去哪了 饭都要凉了
Where you been? It's getting cold.
我就在大厅
I was in the lobby,
和哈里马打电♥话♥
on the phone with Halima.
你听说英雄广场的事了吗
Have you heard what's going on in Heroes Square?
出什么事了吗
Is something wrong?
没
No.
正好相反
The opposite.
社交媒体都在大肆报道
It's all over social media.
整个早上民众涌入
A crowd's been gathering all morning--
有学生 有工人
students, workers.
一开始就像集♥会♥
It started out as a rally
要求贾马尔下台
asking for Jamal to step down.
他们说已经涨至五千人
They say it's grown to 5,000 people.
大概一小时前
And about an hour ago,
他们全都开始呼喊你的名字
they all started chanting your name,
要求你继任下一任总统
calling for you to be the next president.
而且显然 他们是没打算停止
And, apparently, they won't stop.
我觉得你不出面他们不会放弃的
I don't think they'll stop until they see you.
在这停车吧
You can stop here.
就这 你们在这儿更安全
Okay, you'll be safer here.
巴萨姆 巴萨姆 巴萨姆
Bassam! Bassam! Bassam!
巴萨姆 巴萨姆 巴萨姆
Bassam! Bassam! Bassam!
巴萨姆 巴萨姆 巴萨姆
Bassam! Bassam! Bassam!
巴萨姆 巴萨姆 给
Bassam! Bassam, here.
我
I'm, um...
我不知道该和你们说什么
I'm not sure what to tell you all,
除了感谢你们
except to thank you
今天有勇气来到这里
for having the courage to come out here today.
在场的每一个人都经历了
We have, all of us, everyone here,
死里逃生的严峻考验
survived a terrible test.
如果我们从中学到了什么
And if we've learned anything,
我想那就是
I guess it's that...
只要我们
no single person
大家团结一心 就无人能挡
can ever mean more than all of us together.
不管是我哥哥
Not my brother...
还是我
and not me.
今天是属于你们的 不是我的
Today is your day, not mine.
今天你们才是主角
This is about you.
待在这
So stay here,
待在这个广场上
stay right here in this square
直到革命成功
until that change happens.
要求重新选举
Demand elections
终结帝王统治
and an end to dynasties.
那是你们作为阿布丁自♥由♥人♥民♥的权利
That is your right as the free people of Abuddin.
巴萨姆
Bassam!
巴萨姆 巴萨姆 巴萨姆
Bassam! Bassam! Bassam!
巴萨姆 巴萨姆 巴萨姆
Bassam! Bassam! Bassam! Bassam! Bassam!
巴萨姆 巴萨姆 巴萨姆
Bassam! Bassam! Bassam!
巴萨姆 巴萨姆 巴萨姆
Bassam! Bassam! Bassam!
巴萨姆 巴萨姆
Bassam! Bassam!
我的表亲住在这里
My cousins live here.
你说你在收拾行李
This is where you were going
就是要来这里吗
when you said you were packing?
是的
Yes.
你以前从没骗过我
You never lied to me before.
不 我
No, I...
不
No.
我觉得你要是没发现更好些
I thought it was better that you didn't find out.
你不该打电♥话♥给我 巴萨姆
And you shouldn't have called me on the phone, Bassam.
你不该来这
You shouldn't have come here.
我已经和你道别了两次
I've already said good-bye to you twice.
我不想再次和你道别
I didn't want to have to say good-bye again.
我们为什么要道别
Why should we have to say good-bye?
你知道原因
You know why.
你要继续你的生活
You have a life to go back to.
毫无后顾之忧
Without reservations.
你必须回应
And you have to answer
那些在广场的民众
the call of those people in the square.
我知道你说那和你无关
I know you said it wasn't about you.
可事实就是
But it is.
目标可能是为了所有的人
The cause may be for all people,
但你是一个人却做到的
but a single person makes it happen.
你开始了这件事
You started the job.
就要完成它
Finish it.
你 塞米和莫莉
You and Sammy and Molly.
就算是为了我
Do it for me then.
我也去了广场 是人♥民♥中间的一员
I'm one of those people in the square,
也在欢呼你的名字
calling your name,
也在等一个结果
waiting for an answer.
就这样吗
That's it?
你现在只是人♥民♥中间的一员了吗
That's all you are now, one of those people?
是
Yes.
只是如此
That's all I am.
对我不是
Not to me.
达莉亚 你要留下 那就让我帮你
Daliyah, if you're staying here, then let me help you.
你已经帮过我了
You have helped me.
你知道如果没遇到你我会怎样吗
You know what I would have been if I hadn't met you?
我就只能困在穷乡僻壤
The second wife of an old Bedouin man
终生是个贝都因老人的小老婆
in a tiny village at the edge of a desert.
我永远也没机会成为太阳能工程师
I never got to be a solar engineer,
但也许我可以为新阿布丁的建设出份力
but maybe I can be part of making a new Abuddin.
所以我才来到这里
That's why I came here.
是你唤醒了我
You woke me up.
你
You...
可以说给了我整个世界
somehow gave me the whole world.
给了我整个人生
And my life.
我会出钱让加尼去读好的学校
I'm gonna send money for Ghani to go to a good school.
这是我欠阿莫斯的
I owe that to Ahmos.
求你不要
Please don't.
巴萨姆
Bassam...
有些事我虽然渴望
there are things that I want
但我不该继续渴望它们了
I need to stop wanting.
我给你打电♥话♥ 你也可以不接
You didn't have to answer the phone when I called.
要求民♥主♥选举
Demand elections
君主制的终结
and an end to dynasties.
是你们阿布丁的自♥由♥人♥民♥
That is your right as...
-天然拥有的权利 -你看了吗
- ...the free people of Abuddin. - Did you see this?
巴萨姆在广场上的讲话
What Bassam said in the square?
他在煽动民众反对我
He's inciting the people against me.
我原谅了他 他为什么...
I forgave him. Why can't he...
省省吧 贾马尔
Stop it, Jamal.
结束了
It's over.
国际法庭签发了逮捕令
The ICC is issuing a warrant of arrest
指控你犯下五桩反♥人♥类♥罪行 贾马尔
for five counts of crimes against humanity, Jamal.
什么罪行 说来听听
What crimes? Tell me.
他们无法证明
They have no evidence
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表