剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
就算我不是爱上了他...
Even if I-I don't love him, it...
跟他在一起也比独自一人好 你懂吗
felt better to be with him than to be alone, you know?
当然
Of course.
那很自然 我...
And that's natural. I...
我只是在想
I just think...
要是之前能先谈谈就好了
if we had just talked about it.
是啊 要是谈过...
Well, yeah, that...
该多好
would have been nice.
但我努力过
But I tried.
试了三次 在电♥话♥里
Like, three times on the phone.
"妈妈 我认识了个叫伯纳德的男生"
"Mom, I met this guy named Bernard".
可你总是有别的事 然后...
But you were always distracted, and then...
你回到家 又有很多烦人的事要处理
when you came home, you had enough shit to deal with.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我不是很善于倾听 我知道的
I'm not very good at this, I know that.
我是说 我以为
I mean, I-I feel like
自己能处理生活中的琐碎问题
I can deal with the details of life.
我能搞定 但是
I can get things done, but...
这种感情上的事
the emotional stuff,
我也在努力想办法
I'm just having a hard time figuring that out.
是的 我也是
Yeah. Me, too.
我知道
Of course you are.
我去上课了
I went to that class. Um...
在那里 我遇见了伯纳德
the one where I met Bernard.
我用的是你娘家的姓
And I used your maiden name
所以没人知道我是谁
so that no one would know who I was.
然后有一天 老师开始
And then one day the teacher started
讲关于阿布丁的内容
talking about Abuddin.
关于爸爸
About Dad.
称他为 伟大的民♥主♥斗士
Calling him this great champion of democracy.
大家都随声附和
And they all agreed.
好像他们认识他一样
All talked like they knew him.
我是唯一一个没说话的人
I was the only one who didn't say anything.
你知道 因为我不这么觉得
You know, just 'cause I-I didn't feel that way.
塞米
Sammy...
我觉得他不喜欢我
I don't think he liked me.
他爱你
He loved you.
这个回答带有欺骗性
That's a trick answer.
我觉得我也不喜欢他
I don't think I liked him.
他好像从没对我产生过兴趣
He never seemed particularly interested in me.
我是说 难道儿子不该比工作重要吗
I mean, shouldn't your son matter more than your job
不该比某个在地球另一端的
or some insane country
神经病国家重要吗
on the other side of the world?
好了 你在气头上
Okay, you're angry,
-但这不是一回事 -现在他不在了
- but that's not the same thing... - Well, he's gone
全世界都认为他是伟大的传奇 但是
and the whole world thinks he left this great legacy, but...
我是说 我又得到了什么呢
I mean, wh... what did... what did I get from him?
我可是他儿子
I'm-I'm his son.
过来
Come here.
莫莉
如果你不告诉神父 那我就去了
If you don't tell Father, I will.
我们违抗了命令 他会杀了我们的
He'll kill us for disobeying him.
那是在如果哈里尔 不管他到底是谁
Unless Khalil... or whoever he really is
还没先杀掉我们的话
kills us first.
好吧
Fine.
礼拜之后我去说
After salat.
你就是塞米吧
You must be Sammy.
你是谁
Who are you?
詹姆斯 抱歉
James. I'm so sorry,
我忘了告诉孩子们你要过来
I totally forgot to tell my kids you were coming over.
塞米 这位是詹姆斯·蒂蒙斯
Uh, Sammy, this is James Timmons.
他是律师 帮我处理你♥爸♥爸的遗产
He's an attorney. He's helping me with dad's estate.
请进
Come on in.
你母亲告诉过你们 你父亲
Your mother told you that your father
留下了大量遗产
left a more substantial estate
比她想象得还多吧
than she had suspected?
阿尔·法耶德信托基金什么的
The Al Fayeed Trust Fund or something?
对对 她告诉过我们
Yeah, yeah, she-she told us.
我已经联♥系♥了迪拜的律师
I've been in contact with the lawyers in Dubai
要他做一份信托资产估值
to get an accounting of the trust's assets.
-有多少 -我们本来也没期待什么
- And how much is it? - Not that we were expecting anything.
我一直认为巴里被剥夺了继承权
I-I always assumed Barry had been disinherited.
1亿美元
$100 million.
什么
What?
估值结果
That's how much.
什么
What?
我们继承了1亿美元遗产
We've inherited $100 million?
不完全正确
Not exactly.
信托条款规定
Uh, the terms of the trust
这些钱只能由男性继承
specify that the money passes along the male line.
是塞米尔·阿尔·法耶德继承1亿美元
Samuel, Al Fayeed has inherited $100 million.
不
No...
他继承了所有的钱
He gets all the money?
现在是2015年
This is 2015, it's the
-现代社会 -詹姆斯
- modern world- -Ja-James...
凭什么全部都给他
how does he get all of the money?
我有很多问题
I-I have a lot of questions.
等等 妈妈 他难道不该跟我们分吗
Wait, Mom--doesn't he have to share it?
这合法吗
Is this even legal?
当然 当然我会分的
Of course,of course I'm gonna share it. I mean,
妈妈 无论你需要什么
uh, Mom, anything you need,
无论何时何地 我...
you know, anytime, anywhere, I...
-妈妈 -我会照顾你
- Mom. - ...I got you.
等等 我呢
Wait, what about me?
你 那么聪明
You're... smart.
我确定你会找到一个好男人
I'm sure you'll find someone nice,
有一份好工作 享受
have a good job, live a...
舒适的生活
comfortable life.
这一点都不好笑
This is not funny.
这一亿就是笑点
$100 million says you're wrong.
加尼
Ghani.
你气色好多了
You look better.
有时睡个好觉比吃灵丹妙药还管用
Sometimes a good night's sleep is the best medicine.
带加尼先去 我和哈里尔一起走走
Go ahead with Ghani. I will walk with Khalil.
幸亏你找到了我们
It's good you found us.
你可以从羊群里挑一只
You can choose a goat from the herd.
作为今晚款待你的佳肴
For the feast we are having tonight in your honor.
不用了
that's not necessary.
你是我们的客人
You are our guest.
我曾让达莉亚带我传达对您热情款待的
I asked Daliyah to convey my gratitude to you
感激之情 但我还是想亲口说声谢谢
for your hospitality, but I want to thank you myself.
我敬佩你的勇气
I admire your courage.
站出来反对一个用毒药屠♥杀♥人♥民♥的暴君
Standing up against a tyrant who gasses his own people.
热情款待你只是我们微不足道的回报
The least we can do is to extend our hospitality.
毒杀自己的人♥民♥
Gasses his own people?
你不知道
You don't know.
当然 你怎么可能知道
Of course, how would you?
昨天 就在马安
Yesterday, in Ma'an.
死了一千人
A thousand people dead.
阿尔·法耶德当然否认
Al Fayeed is denying it, of course,
还归罪于伊哈卜·拉希德 但是
blaming Ihab Rashid, but...
大家都知道真♥相♥
everyone knows the truth.
儿子注定会
The son doomed
重蹈父亲的千秋罪业
to repeat the sins of the father.
无论你为反抗政♥府♥做了什么
Whatever you did to oppose the regime,
我都敬佩你的勇气
I admire your courage.
但是
But...
这不再是你的战斗了
this is not your fight anymore.
他和他哥哥不一样 他喜欢学校
He's not like his brothers. He likes school.
他想学医并以此为业
He wants to study and be a doctor.
他要是瞎了还能干什么
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表