剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
但不包括我们
but it doesn't include us.
你想奔赴的生活正是我曾努力躲开的
You're running to the very life I ran away from.
别自欺欺人
So don't fool yourself into believing
以为阿姆斯特丹能容你栖身
that Amsterdam will ever be a home for you.
但是
But...
其实你心知肚明
you don't need me to tell you that.
阿布奥马尔
Abu Omar.
你变了
You have changed.
是穆巴拉克的两年牢狱生活改变了我
Two years in Mubarak's prison changed me.
但你干的事我永远做不来
Still, I would never do what you do.
什么事 给百姓提供一个政♥府♥吗
What, give the people a government?
一个真正有用的政♥府♥吗
One that actually works?
我们提供工作
We give them jobs
只要他们遵循真♥主♥的律法就行了
and require only that they follow God's law.
你把摄影师 记者和教师的头砍了
You behead photographers, journalists, teachers...
都是与历史背道而驰的无宗教信仰之人
Infidels on the wrong side of history.
这么做一直都很有效
And it's been working.
就和在阿布丁一样
Just like it will work in Abuddin.
这是野蛮人的行为
It's barbaric.
野蛮人
Barbaric.
这是战争
It's war.
是伊♥斯♥兰♥教一族
Between the House of Islam
和异教♥徒♥一族之间的战争
and the House of the Unbeliever.
你要选择一方
You need to pick a side.
我有没有告诉你他被枪击了
Did I tell you he was shot?
如果往胸口左边偏多一寸 他就死了
An inch further to the left and he'd be a dead man.
你告诉过我了
Yes, you told me.
莱拉 我们需要他这样的人
Leila, he's the kind of man we need around.
今天我有个想法
I had an idea today.
我在想也许我该在军队里
I'm thinking maybe I should offer him
给他安排个职位
a position in the Army.
你确实说过他是个战争英雄
Well, you told me he was a war hero,
可你没和我说他姓拉希德
but you didn't tell me he was a Rashid.
也许你忘记说了
Maybe you forgot.
你似乎很喜欢他
You seemed so taken with him,
我叫塔里克查过他的背景了
I had Tariq run a background check.
我没喜欢他
Um, I'm not taken with him.
他姓拉希德
He's a Rashid.
远方表亲而已
A distant cousin by marriage.
他并不认同他们
He doesn't identify with them.
而且他一辈子都生活在国外
He's lived his entire life abroad.
怎么回事 贾马尔
What's going on, Jamal?
显然 你有事瞒着我
Clearly, there's something you're not telling me.
你以为自己无所不知
You think you know everything.
你不能就这样走掉
You can't just walk away from me like that.
我知道你有事瞒着我
I know you're hiding something.
我一眼就能看出你在撒谎 我太了解你了
I know when you're lying. I know you too well.
他是我儿子
He's my son.
他是我的儿子
He is my son.
你的儿子
Your son.
没错
Yes.
抱歉
I'm sorry. Uh...
这话什么意思
What does that even mean?
那是在我们之前
It was before us, before...
在我和你开始之前
before you and me.
所以你这么多年都在骗我
So you've been lying to me all these years?
不 直到今天早些时候我才知道他的存在
No. I didn't know about him until earlier today.
我母亲一直瞒着我
My mother kept him from me.
她才是骗子
She is the liar.
一个 也许是
One of... probably a...
一群私生子因为你那多管闲事的母亲
a dozen bastard children show up
而出现 而你
with your meddling mother, and you...
却想让他成为我们家的一员
you want to make him a member of our family.
他是个杰出的人
He is an extraordinary man.
没有你 他也是个杰出的人 贾马尔
He's an extraordinary man without you, Jamal.
没有你
Without you.
我知道你一直对我不忠
I know you've been unfaithful.
但是我们有协议
But we had an agreement,
有共识
an understanding.
可把他带回家
But to bring him home
并且当面羞辱我
and rub it in my face...
你在小题大做
You are overreacting.
是你太天真
And you are being naive.
我把一切都给你了
I have given you... everything.
我把一切都给你了 贾马尔
I have given you everything, Jamal.
可你的脑子里只有你自己
But all you ever do is think about yourself.
贾马尔所想 贾马尔所需
Jamal wants and Jamal needs...
他是我儿子
He's my son.
你只有一个儿子 唯一的儿子
You have one son. One.
我的家不欢迎你的私生子
Your bastard child is not welcome in my home.
我会做决定的
I will make my decision.
我会做出正确的决定
I will make the right decision,
而所有人都必须接受它
and the world will live with it.
拜托 你把我摄录下来干什么
Come on! What are you video-ing me for?
别拍了 有人说摄录这词的吗
Stop it. "Video-ing." that's a word, right?
好 好 好 好了 走吧
Yeah, yeah, yeah. All right, let's go.
这个感觉怎么样
How does this feel?
妈妈真的在洗碗
Look, Mom's actually doing the dishes.
我开车送外婆回家
I'm driving Grandma home.
好
Okay.
加尼
Ghani!
加尼
Ghani!
看到加尼了吗 他一下午都不在
Have you seen Ghani? He's been gone all afternoon.
穆尼尔和我说了在小屋那发生的事
Munir told me what happened at the shed.
没 在那之后我都没见过他
No, I haven't seen him since.
我要找到我儿子
I need to find my son,
然后告诉他我哪儿也不去
so I can tell him I'm not going anywhere.
我当时是疯了才认为这样行得通
I was crazy to think this would ever work.
我认为你没疯
I don't think it was crazy.
你算老几要给我建议
And who are you to give me advice?
达莉亚
Daliyah.
他自己的家人
He tells me to leave
都不知道他还活着 而且躲在别人家里
when his own family doesn't know he's alive,
他却叫我走
hiding in a place that isn't even his home.
加尼
Ghani!
对不起
I'm sorry.
她不该这么和你说话
She shouldn't have spoken to you like that.
爱玛
Hey, Emma?
有人一直在窥视我的资料
Some dude's been creeping on my profile.
一个小时查看了三次
He's checked it, like, three times in the last hour.
也许是你的男友阿卜杜勒
Well, maybe it's your BF Abdul.
难怪你才这么想回阿布丁
Is that why you want to go back to Abuddin so bad?
不是他 我想回去也不是因为他
No, it's not him. And that's not why I want to go back.
好吧 你确实在阿布丁有个暗恋者
Okay. You actually do have a stalker from Abuddin.
我能跟你谈谈吗
Uh, can I talk to you for a second?
好 你们谈吧
Yeah. I'll give you guys a minute.
听着 我很抱歉之前对你发火
Listen, I'm sorry I got so upset before.
我知道你承受了很多 但我也一样
I know you've been through a lot, but I-I have, too.
我知道
I know that.
我们刚要重整旗鼓地生活
We're just starting to get our lives back,
想办法重新做家人
figuring out how to be a family again.
我知道 但是你没听懂我的意思
I know. But you're not hearing me.
他们已经从我们这夺去很多了
They've already taken so much away from us.
我不想连这个也被夺走
I'm not letting them take this.
他们能夺去的远比那些多
They can take so much more from you than that.
不管怎么说 那是用鲜血换来的钱
Anyway, it's blood money.
是的 但那是我的钱
Yeah, but it's mine.
而且我也还是阿尔·法耶德家的人
And I'm still an-an Al Fayeed.
至少一半是
Half of me, anyway.
你可能不愿听这种话 但这是事实
And you may not like that, but it's true.
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表