剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
总之 我还有作业要做
Anyway, I-I-I have homework.
你妈妈让全村人到处找你
Your mother's got the whole village looking for you.
他很担心你
She's worried about you.
她才不呢
No, she isn't.
什么意思 她当然担心
What do you mean? Of course she is.
他爱你
She loves you.
那她为什么要抛下我
Why is she leaving me?
因为她爱你
Because she loves you.
因为她希望你在这有个光明的未来
Because she wants you to have a future here.
你和村里的每个人
You and everyone in the village.
加尼
Ghani,
我向你保证
I promise you
她会回到你身边的
she's gonna come back to you.
你怎么知道他在哪儿的
How did you know where to find him?
我们谈过藏身之处
We had a whole conversation about hiding places.
你儿子问了很多问题
Your son asks a lot of questions.
因为只有你会回答
That's because you're the only one who answers them.
只有你不会因为他问问题而生气
You're the only one who doesn't get mad at him for asking.
他是个好孩子
He's a good kid.
你对他很好
You're good with him.
你的孩子很幸运能有这样的父亲
Your children, they were lucky to have you as a father.
他们像加尼这么大时 我没有经常陪伴他们
I was not always there for them when they were Ghani's age.
我以前跟现在大不相同
I was a different person than I am now.
我为自己
I'm sorry
之前说的话道歉
for what I said before.
我没权利那样说你
I had no right to speak to you that way.
你是在气头上
You were upset.
都一样
Still.
对不起
I am sorry.
我不打算为自己说过的话道歉
Well, I am not sorry for what I said
关于太阳能的计划
about the solar program.
你可以为这里的人带来不一样的生活
You could make a real difference to people's lives here.
如果你改变主意
If you change your mind...
你走之后 我会照顾加尼
I'll watch over Ghani while you're gone.
我不能要求你这么做
I can't ask you to do that.
我自愿的
You're not asking me.
六个月的时间很长
Six months is a long time,
而这里的生活并不那么美好
and life here isn't perfect.
哪里的生活都未必美好
Life isn't perfect anywhere.
但我会留在这里
But I will stay here
直到你回来
until you come back.
我儿子无法代替你的孩子
My son won't replace yours.
当然不能 那边
No, of course not. That's, um...
我没能力处理好那边的事
That's way too big.
但这里的 我可以
But this is... this is small.
这是我力所能及的
This is something I can do.
所以他们为了你就清空了整个店
So, they just clear out cafes for you?
让所有在这掏腰包的顾客都离开
Ask all the paying customers to leave
这样你就能喝咖啡了
just so you can have a cup of coffee?
我们在哪儿都能喝咖啡
We could have had coffee anywhere.
这家咖啡店
This cafe...
是我最后跟你母亲见面的地方
was the last place I saw your mother.
我一直在想 拉米
I've been thinking, Rami,
你的事
about you,
你的未来
your future.
也许你应该考虑留下
Maybe you should consider staying here.
留在阿布丁
In Abuddin?
如果你肯留下
If you stay,
我可以让你成为
I'll make you...
在军队很有权力的人
a very powerful man in the army--
当副司令
second-in-command.
奶奶介绍我认识你 不是出于这个目的吧
This isn't why my grandmother introduced me to you, is it?
我可没打算让你给我工作
I had no intention of asking you for a job.
不是你要求的 是我主动给的
You're not asking. I'm offering.
我是你父亲
I'm your father.
这里是你的家
This is your home.
我的家
My home?
我没有家
I have no home.
阿尔·法耶德和拉希德 我的这两个家庭
Both sides of my family-- the Al Fayeeds and the Rashids--
自从我出生 就一直在斗争
have been fighting since before I was born,
而你要我选择一边
and you are asking me to choose a side.
没有哪一边之分了
There are no sides anymore.
斗争结束了
The fighting is over.
因为你毒气袭击了马安
Because you gassed Ma'an.
那很复杂
It's complicated.
我无法让自己忠于双方
I can't reconcile being two people at once.
所以我才会离开
That's why I left.
所以我现在也必须离开
It's, uh, why I need to leave now,
但感谢你的邀请
but thank you for the offer.
终于见到了你 我很开心
It was a pleasure to finally meet you.
你...
You are...
不是我想象中的那种人
not the man I expected.
睡不着吗
Can't sleep?
你在想阿布·奥马尔吗
You're thinking about Abu Omar?
我也是
Me, too.
什么样的... 人
What kind of... person
才会将人们赶出家门 还...
drives people out of their homes, and...
折磨...
tortures...
屠♥杀♥无辜的人
slaughters innocent people?
他做的这些事
Oh, these-these things that he does.
到底是什么样的人才做得出来
What kind of person does those things?
我可以
I could.
如果阿布·奥马尔
If Abu Omar...
能打开宫殿大门
can open the palace gates
我就能割开贾马尔·阿尔·法耶德的喉咙
so I can slit the throat of Jamal Al Fayeed,
然后我就和他一起死
then I will go with him.
我怎么会不做
Why wouldn't I?
他杀了这么多人
After all the blood he's spilled.
阿布丁是我们的家
Abuddin is our home.
而这次...
And this...
是我们反抗的最后机会
is our last chance to make a stand.
所以我能做到那些事
So I could do those things.
你也可以
And so could you.
我是你这边的
I'm on your side.
感觉不像
Sure doesn't feel like it.
法律站在塞米那边
It's the law that's on Sammy's side.
我能让他留下吗
Can I make him stay?
可以 你可以绑♥架♥他
Yes, you can kidnap him.
他就快满18岁了 一旦到了18岁
He's gonna be 18, and as soon as he is,
他想做什么就能做什么
he can pretty much do whatever he wants.
至少你现在是进退维谷了
At least for now, you got the wolf by the ear.
我就没有办法能保证我儿子的安全了吗
So there's no way I can keep my son safe?
你可以和他一起去
You can go with him.
我向巴里保证过我不会再回去
I promised Barry we would never go back there.
塞米可没有做这个保证
Sammy didn't make that promise,
就我看来 他迟早会去
and from what I'm getting, sooner or later, he's going,
无论你去不去
with or without you.
如果有帮助的话 我可以和你一起去
If it makes a difference, I'll be there with you.
法律上来说 塞米是我的委托人 但是...
I mean, technically, Sammy's my client, but...
你愿意这么做
You would do that?
是啊 这就是空巢寡居
Yeah. One of the advantages of being
自己单干的老男人的优势之一
a widowed, self-employed empty-nester.
如果他去了
Look, when he goes,
你不会希望他怨恨你不陪他去的
you don't want him resenting you for not being with him.
他已经失去父亲了
He's already lost one parent.
我真为你骄傲 达莉亚
I am so proud of you, Daliyah.
记得给我发消息
You'll send me reports.
我要知道事情进展
I want to know how it's going.
好的 好的 阿莫斯 别说了
Yes. Yes. Ahmos, stop.
我回来的时候就是太阳能工程师了
When I come back, I will be a solar engineer,
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表