剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
莎法
Safaa...
她死了吗
she died?
你还去参加了她的葬礼
You were at her funeral?
我一直和她保持着联♥系♥
I've kept in touch with her
整整25年了
for the last 25 years.
但却禁止我见她
While forbidding me from seeing her?
是你父亲禁止的
That was your father.
我这么做是为了照顾她和她的孩子
I did it to take care of her and her child.
这个孩子有父亲养着吗
Doesn't he have a father to look after him?
他的生父根本不知道他的存在
His father never knew he existed.
孩子没出生 他就离开了
He walked away before the boy was born.
但并不是他自愿的
Not because he wanted to...
不可能
No, no, no, no.
你在撒谎
You are lying.
或者他在撒谎了 反正有人撒谎了
He is lying, someone is lying here--
他是你儿子
He's your son.
如果我当年知道她怀孕了
If I had known she was pregnant...
那也改变不了什么
Nothing would have changed.
你父亲绝对不会允许的
Your father wouldn't have allowed it.
来自马安的可怜姑娘 还是拉希德的亲戚
A poor girl from Ma'an. A Rashid cousin.
那也该让我自己来决定
It would have been my choice.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我做了我唯一力所能及的事情
I did the only thing that was in my power to do.
我替你照顾好他
I took care of him for you.
为什么现在说
Why now?
为什么你要现在来搅乱我的生活
Why are you turning my life upside down?
因为你父亲死了
Because your father is dead.
因为你兄弟也死了
Because your brother is dead.
因为我们的生命突然间变得如此脆弱
Because our lives have suddenly become so very tenuous.
你该见见他了 贾马尔
It's time you met him, Jamal.
他也该见你了
And he met you.
你走吧
Just go away.
-贾马尔 -快走
- Jamal... - Go away.
这...
Oh, it's...
这根本没用
it's useless.
我睡不着
I can't sleep.
那么多面孔 死死盯着我
All those faces, staring at me...
我总是忍♥不住去想
I just can't stop thinking
是我们抛弃了他们
that we're abandoning them.
我们已经尽力去斗争了
We fought as hard as we could.
已经没什么能做的了
There is nothing left for us to do.
只剩下逃跑
Except run away.
伊哈卜 我是塔吉
Ihab, it's Taj.
开门
Open up.
我们的证件呢
Where are the documents?
-证件呢 -出什么事了
- Where are the documents? - What's wrong?
他们威胁要杀了我家人
They threatened to kill my family.
不 萨米拉
No! No! Samira!
-不 -萨米拉
- No! - Samira!
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
暴君 第二季第四集
叙利亚 拉卡
阿布奥马尔
Abu Omar.
我早该料到是你
I should have known it was you.
你认识他
You know him?
我和伊哈卜在开罗
Ihab and I are old friends
上大学时就是老朋友了
from our university days in Cairo.
朋友
Friends?
并不是
No.
我是把你看作朋友的
I think of you as my friend.
当然 后来我们分道扬镳了
Of course, we've taken different paths.
我如今有了这许多成就 而你却输掉了一切
I have all this, and you've lost everything.
你看起来很饿
You look hungry.
我妻子会给你找些食物来的
My wife will get you some food.
这边请
This way.
请吧
Please.
没事的 你去吧
It's-it's okay, it's okay.
抱歉这么粗暴地把你请过来
Sorry for the rough treatment.
我只是不知道你会不会接受正式邀请
I wasn't sure you'd accept a more formal invitation.
你想怎样
What do you want?
我想帮你解放阿布丁
I want to help you liberate Abuddin
推♥翻♥叛教者阿尔·法耶德的统治
from the apostate Al Fayeeds.
完成你父亲三十年前开启的事业
Finish the job your father started 30 years ago.
-我受够斗争了 -受够了吗
- I'm done fighting. - Done?
不
No.
从我的角度看
From where I'm standing,
你还没开始呢
you haven't even begun.
艾哈迈德 中国大使提到
Ahmed, the Chinese ambassador mentioned
他们在等你签署
they are waiting for you to sign off
他们递交的提案
on their proposal.
我还在看
I'm still working through it.
他们上周就给你了
They sent it to you last week.
那玩意有将近三百页
It's nearly 300 pages.
那就早点起晚点睡
Then wake up earlier and go to bed later.
如果你需要 我可以和你一起看
If you want, I can go over it with you.
不用
No.
我能搞定
I'll take care of it.
很好
Good.
我还想给你看点东西
I also wanted to give you something.
你母亲告诉我了
Yes, your mother told me.
天大的好消息
It's wonderful news.
是个男孩
It's a boy.
我都不知道有个儿子能让我这么开心
I never knew I'd be so happy to have a son.
恭喜
Congratulations.
喂
Hello.
母亲
Mother.
我...
I...
我想见他
I want to see him.
您能带他来见我吗
Will you bring him to me?
我记错日子了吗
Hey, did I mess up the date?
-我以为我们明晚才一起吃饭 -是明晚
- I thought we were having dinner tomorrow night. - We are.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
当然 抱歉
Yeah, of course. Sorry.
我们刚吃过饭 不过
We just had dinner, but I can reheat
如果你饿了 我可以热点菜给你吃
something up for you if you're hungry.
不用了 谢谢 我吃过了
Oh, no, thank you, I ate.
晚上好
Good evening.
怎么了
So, what's going on?
你找到我的阿尔·法耶德小姐基金了吗
Did you find my Lady Al Fayeed trust?
-我还在办 -原谅她吧 她还在为了
- I'm still working on that. - Excuse her, she's still mad
我只因为有Y染色体就继承了
that I'm getting that $100 million for having
一亿遗产而生气 抱歉
a Y chromosome. Sorry.
塞米的事情有新进展
So, uh, there's been a development
我们得讨论下一步的计划
in Sammy's case, and we need to discuss next steps.
下一步
Next steps?
我还不确定是谁主导的
Uh, I'm not sure yet who initiated this,
但阿尔·法耶德基金的法律团队代表
but the legal team representing the Al Fayeed trust
对遗嘱继承提出异议
is contesting the will.
什么意思
Uh, what does that mean?
问题集中在卡勒德·阿尔·法耶德死后
Well, the issue lies in the question of whether the money
他的钱是否
ever passed to your father
真正继承给了你父亲
after the death of Khaled Al Fayeed.
我怎么证明呢
Okay, so how do I get it?
你得出庭
You need to appear in court.
去阿布丁出庭
In Abuddin.
他们的法律要求个人出庭
Their law requires a personal court appearance.
据我所知
Well, the last time I checked,
我们是被禁止入境的
we weren't allowed back in that country.
我们可以因特殊情况申请解除禁令
We can apply for an exemption...
塞米不会回阿布丁的
Sammy's not going back to Abuddin.
听着 我知道你很失望
Um... Look, I know you're disappointed,
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表