剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
Nasrin, please. You're not being helpful.
你还没说你叫什么
You didn't tell us your name.
哈里尔
Khalil.
哈里尔
Khalil.
等他吃完了 带他回我们家
Once he's finished eating, bring him home.
给他穿些不会惹人关注的衣服
Give him something to wear that won't draw attention.
如果政♥府♥发现
What if the government finds out
我们私匿逃犯呢
that we are harboring a fugitive?
他们不会发现的
They won't.
因为在场的人一个字都不会说出去
Because no one in this room will say anything.
要是有人问
If anyone asks,
就说哈里尔是咱家表亲
tell them Khalil is our cousin.
全世界都知道西方势力
It is no secret that the Western powers
和他们控制的媒体
and their media outlets
正对我国发起新的十字军东征
have been waging a crusade against us,
试图通过支持伊哈卜·拉希德
trying to undermine our government
来煽动颠覆政♥府♥
and divide this country
阴谋搅乱我国
by supporting Ihab Rashid.
我国政♥府♥手中没有任何化学或生物武器
Our government holds no chemical or biological weapons
也没有任何类型的大规模杀伤性武器
or any other weapons of mass destruction.
那些武器早在25年前
Those weapons were destroyed
就被卡勒德·阿尔·法耶德总统下令销毁了
25 years ago by President Khaled Al Fayeed,
当时联♥合♥国♥也监督了销毁的全过程
under the supervision of the United Nations.
你进去清♥真♥寺了吗
Did you get into the mosque?
那里有几百人
There are hundreds of them.
女人 还有儿童
Women and children.
我认出了一些
Some of them I recognized.
而且
And...
我数着至少有三十多个是你的手下
I think at least 30 of your fighters.
纳米尔也在那吗
Namir?
是
Yeah.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
查希尔 查希尔 快进来 快进来
Zaher. Zaher. Come, come, come, come, come, come, come. Come.
你得离开 你俩都走
You need to leave. Both of you.
不 查希尔 你吓懵了 我明白
No, Zaher, Zaher, you are in shock. I understand.
我们都吓懵了
We are all in shock.
我们这些不幸的人之所以幸存下来
Those of us unlucky enough to have survived
是因为我们当时在炼油厂干活
because we were working at the refinery.
可我们的妻儿
But our wives, our children,
他们都死了 就因为你
they're dead because of you.
不 是贾马尔·阿尔·法耶德造成的
No. Jamal Al Fayeed did this.
是因为伊哈卜
Because of Ihab.
因为我们这么愚蠢地支持你
Because we were foolish enough to support you.
结束了
It's over.
收拾你的东西 走人吧
So pack your things and leave.
愿
May, uh...
愿真♥主♥让你的妻子
may Allah allow your wives
和孩子们进入天堂
and children into paradise.
目前我们正在调查
We are currently investigating
含有化学药剂的
the source of the terrorist weapons cache
恐怖武器隐藏处的消息源头
containing chemical agents.
当然 一旦调查完成
We will, of course, make results public
我们会公开结果
once the inquiry is complete.
在此之前 我们将继续
Until then, we will continue to provide
在马安提供紧急医疗服务
emergency medical care in Ma'an.
最后 这起惨剧的受害者
Finally, to the victims of this terrible tragedy
和受害者的家庭
and to their families,
我们衷心为你们祈祷 并将与你们一起
our hearts and prayers are with you
度过我们国家的这段黑暗时期
during this dark time of our nation.
发言很精彩 父亲
That was excellent, Father.
大使要求我迅速办理
The ambassador has asked me to expedite visas
即将居住在马安的
for the guest workers from China
中国籍工人的签证
who will be living in Ma'an.
晚点我们会处理此事的
We'll deal with this later.
塔里克给了你什么
What did Tariq give you?
安全协议
Security protocols.
明天我会去造访马安的一家医院
I'm visiting a hospital tomorrow in Ma'an.
也许你该晚一点再去
Well, maybe you should wait a bit with this,
让事情缓一缓
let some time pass.
现在正是向人♥民♥展示我们与其同在的时刻
Now is the time to show the people we stand with them.
正如你在发言中所承诺的那样
Like you promised in your speech.
没错 可是
Yes, but...
说得很不错
It was good, by the way.
你的发言
Your speech.
很真诚
Sincere.
很高兴你喜欢
Well, I'm glad you liked it.
你说了必须说的话
You said what you needed to say.
来 瓦费格 快 再检查一次
Come on, Wafiq. Come on. Check again.
我要酬金 快
I want the reward money. Come on.
你吸高了吧
You're high.
别侮辱我
Don't insult me, man.
没侮辱你 这是事实
It's not an insult. It's a fact.
你总是吸高 我让你见军队招募员
You're always high. I get you in with the army recruiter,
你却在体♥检♥前喝得烂醉
and you get wasted before your physical.
再检查一次 行吗
Okay, just check again, all right?
检查过了
I did.
记录里没有一个叫哈里尔的逃犯
There's no record of an escaped prisoner named Khalil.
他当然不可能告诉我们他的真名
Of course he's not gonna tell us his real name--
他是个逃犯
he's a fugitive.
交回逃犯
Look, there must be a reward
肯定能拿到奖金 对吧
for an escaped prisoner, all right?
我们会分钱给你的
Look, we'll split it with you, all right?
你还不明白吗
Don't you get it?
根本没钱分
There's no money to be split.
我们的系统根本没显示有任何逃犯
Our system's not showing any escaped prisoners.
不管你在玩什么游戏
Whatever game you're playing,
别牵扯上我
just leave me out of it.
在我们家里的那家伙
That guy in our house,
他另有身份
he's not who he says he is.
哈里尔
Khalil?
你在吗
Hello?
我在这
Hello.
谢谢你
Thank you. Um...
你最好把这些烧掉
you should probably burn those.
你父亲让我留下
I didn't get a chance
我还没和他道谢
to thank your father for letting me stay.
他看来是个好人
He seems like a good man.
阿莫斯是我丈夫
Ahmos is my husband.
对不起 我以为
I'm sorry. I assumed, um...
我不该乱以为 对不起
I shouldn't have assumed. I'm-I'm sorry.
这是我们的儿子加尼
This is our son, Ghani.
另一个女人叫娜丝琳
The other woman, Nasrin,
是他的原配
she is his first wife.
我是二妻 但你说得对
I'm his second. But you're right.
居无定所的阿♥拉♥伯游牧民族
阿莫斯是个好人 好贝多因人
Ahmos is a good man, a good Bedu.
他说你可以用这个
He said you should use this
来联♥系♥你妻子
to contact your wife.
谢谢
Thank you.
祝你好梦
Sleep well.
你也是
You, too.
塞米 能帮我拿点东西吗
Sammy, can you help me out with some stuff?
塞
Sam?
嗯
Yeah.
我们以为你不会回家的
You know, you weren't supposed to be home...
好 那
Okay, that's not...
我
Well, I...
我不是要和他上♥床♥来伤害你
I wasn't having sex with him to hurt you, okay?
我 我喜欢他
I... I like him.
很好
Good.
但愿如此
I hope so.
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表