剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
答应我你们会一直安安全全 好吗
Just promise me you'll stay safe, okay?
你和塞米
You and Sammy?
我保证
I promise.
我好想见你
I want to see you so much.
我也是
Me, too.
好了 我要挂了
Okay, I'm gonna go.
我爱你
I love you.
很快我会再打电♥话♥给你的
I'll call you again soon.
好
Okay.
要快点
Really soon, okay?
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
好 我们在那里见
Okay, I'll see you there.
他刚刚和萨伊德将军汇合了
He just sat down with General Said.
正在计划进军马安
They're making plans to move into Ma'an
夺回城市
to take back the city.
我真不敢相信这是真的
I can't believe this.
他做到了
He did it.
没错 我们做到了
Yeah... we did it.
-他听起来怎么样 -他很好
- How did he sound? - He sounded good.
声音听上去很强健
He sounded... strong.
没受伤吗
And he's not hurt?
没 应该没受伤
No. I don't think so.
他派直升机来接我去汇合
He's sending a helicopter for me to come join him.
那就好
That's good.
太好了
That's so good.
我告诉过你的
I told you.
你父亲只是需要点时间去适应
Your father just takes time to grow into things.
是啊
Yeah.
-是啊 -我要回家了
- Yeah. - I'm going home.
回去见我妹妹们
And see my sisters.
你终于可以回塔奥吉扎去找加尼了
You can finally go back to Tal Jiza and find Ghani.
没错 都不知道他长得多高了
Yes. Who knows how big he'll be.
我都等不及看到我和父亲一起走进屋里时
I can't wait to see my mother's face when my father and I both
我母亲脸上的表情了
walk into the room at the same time.
没错 太美好啊
Yes, how wonderful.
据我们估计 哈里发军队来进攻阿斯玛时
In our estimation, we-we have the resources
我们的资源能支撑
to withstand a Caliphate siege of Asima for
两周 最多三周
two weeks, three at most.
当然了 如果天朝政♥府♥
Of course, if the Chinese government
回应我们最新的援助请求的话
responds to our latest request for aid,
数字就会有所不同
those numbers change.
你这只是在计划防守
Ah. You are playing defense.
而我们需要的是作战计划
However, we need a battle plan
让哈里发国进攻阿斯玛这一战
that turns the Caliphate attack on Asima
成为他们的滑铁卢之战
into their Waterloo.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
不要看马哈茂德寻找答案 就看着我
Don't look at Mahmoud for answers, look at me.
抱歉 我不知道你正在开会
I'm sorry. I didn't know you were in a meeting.
你们又想要干什么
What do you want now?
我们带来了消息 贾马尔
We have news, Jamal.
好消息
Good news.
这回你又想玩什么把戏
What game do you want to play now?
别来烦我 我没时间听这些
Leave me. I have no... no time for this.
之前莫莉没有撒谎
Molly wasn't lying, earlier.
你没有杀死你弟弟
You didn't kill your brother.
别说了
Oh, stop it.
我正在调查那事
I'm investigating that.
无论如何 我都不想再听一遍了
In any case, I don't want to go through this again.
真♥主♥一直都站在你这一边 贾马尔
Providence was on your side all along, Jamal.
真的吗
Oh, really?
那为何真♥主♥要为我没做过的事而惩罚我们呢
Then why God would punish us for something I didn't do?
你并没有被惩罚
No, you weren't being punished.
看看现在的情况 莱拉
Look around, Leila.
一切都完了
Everything is devastation.
你要怎么解释呢
What would you call it?
为什么每个人都要密谋 都要撒谎
Why is everyone plotting, lying...
没人在密谋
No one was plotting.
也没有人撒谎
No one was lying.
给他看
Show him.
巴萨姆在战前留了这个给塞米和莫莉
Bassam left this for Sammy and Molly before the battle.
我加入抵抗者时
Once I joined the resistance,
就知道我不可能永远都扮作哈里尔
I knew that I couldn't be Khalil forever.
或早或晚 我将不得不揭露
Sooner or later, I'd have to reveal
巴萨姆·阿尔·法耶德还活着的事实
that Bassam Al Fayeed was still alive.
你饶了他的性命 贾马尔
You spared him, Jamal.
你不需要为什么感到内疚
You have nothing to feel guilty for.
但这份不必要的内疚让你偏执
But the guilt that you hadn't made you paranoid.
让你盲目
It blinded you
让你跟你自己的家人反♥目♥成仇
and turned you against your own family.
拉米没有谋杀你的母亲
Rami didn't kill your mother.
是哈里发害死了她
The Caliphate did.
我释放了拉米 我放了他
I freed rami; I set him free.
你做了什么
You did what?
这样他才能去救你弟弟
So he could save your brother.
他集♥合♥了一支军队 父亲
He raised an army, father.
所罗门的军队
Solomon's army.
而现在 他们正和巴萨姆
And right now, with Bassam,
一起击退哈里发的军队
they're beating back the Caliphate.
我们转守为攻了
We're on the offensive.
他们正在为你作战
They're fighting for you.
你是被真♥主♥祝福的
You've been blessed,
不是惩罚的
not punished.
是真♥主♥让你留下了巴萨姆
It was god's will that you save Bassam,
所以现在你能拯救我们所有人
so you can save us all.
因为事实是我逃过一死
Because the fact that my life was spared
一定是有意义的
has to mean something.
我必须让它有意义
I have to make it mean something.
我不想死
I don't want to die,
但如果我死了
but if I do,
那一定是为了自♥由♥
it'll be in the cause of freedom
为了宗教宽容
and religious tolerance
还有为了我对祖国的热爱
and for the love of my country.
因为这是我的祖国
Because this is my country.
我出生的地方
The place where I was born.
干得不错
That was good.
你刚才表现得很棒 儿子
You were good, son.
接下来我们做什么
So what happens now?
保住你在阿布丁未来地位的唯一办法
The only way to preserve your place
就是牺牲你的父亲现在的地位
in the future of Abuddin is sacrifice your father's.
怎么做
How?
我正在办
I'm working on it.
你该知道的时候会知道的
You'll know when you need to know.
在那之前
Until then,
先装作一切正常的样子
just keep pretending everything is normal.
你能做到吗
Can you do that?
我这辈子一直都在假装一切正常
I've been pretending everything is normal my entire life.
再给我一个止血垫
Get me another pad.
不 在盒子里
No, no, in the box.
给你
Here.
躺在这儿的本可能是你
Could've been you lying here.
我只是很高兴不是你
I'm just glad it's not you.
我进来时看见了西迪克
I saw Siddiq on my way in.
看起来他伤势还不算重
seems like he's doing okay.
马尔万怎么样了
Uh... What about Marwan?
我们绝大多数人都阵亡了
We lost almost everyone.
我们找到了一个人
We found someone.
在一个倒塌的禁闭室里
In a collapsed brig.
应该是个哈里发的囚犯
Must be a Caliphate prisoner.
你来吧
Okay.
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表