剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
No, you're not. My father's dead.
你是阿布·哈里尔
You're Abu Khalil.
记得吗
Remember?
我也不打算坐视不管 任由我这样的人死去
And I'm not gonna sit by and watch men like me die.
有你的电♥话♥ 很紧急
You've got a call. It's urgent.
带塞米去能睡觉的地方
Show sammy where he can sleep tonight.
你得休息一下
You need to get some rest.
是阿尔·法耶德总统
It's President Al Fayeed.
总统先生
Mr. President?
我是哈里尔
This is Khalil,
血红手的首领
Commander of the Red Hand.
我照萨伊德将军的要求做了
I did what General Said asked me to.
现在我希望能与您合作
Now I'm hoping we can find a way to work together.
好 先告诉我你是谁
Yeah, well, first tell me who you are.
我说了 我叫哈里尔
I told you -- my name is Khalil.
是 但你到底是谁
Yes, but who are you really?
我是能帮你打败哈里发军的人
I'm someone that can help you defeat the Caliphate.
你只需要知道这么多
That's all you need to know.
我想确实如此
I suppose you are right.
问题事 战争时期
The thing is, in time of war,
你不能确定谁值得信赖
you can't be sure about who to trust.
但你的声音里有某种东西让我觉得
But something in your voice tells me
你值得信赖
you can be trusted.
所以...
So...
告诉我 哈里尔
Tell me, Khalil,
我可以信赖你吗
can I trust you?
你可以 总统先生
Yes, Mr. President.
很好
Good.
因为我们有很多话要说 你和我
Because we have a lot to talk about, you and I.
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表