剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
把我丈夫赶下台后
after they depose my husband,
你觉得他们会如何对待你我呢
what do you think will happen to you and me?
我不明白你想叫我做什么
I don't know what it is you are asking me to do.
释放拉米 让他领军去马安防守反击
Release Rami to lead the counterattack on Ma'an.
如果没有总统的命令就那么做
The-the President will have me executed
总统会杀了我
if I were to do that without his order.
如果哈里发军队继续进攻 上校
Our deaths are already pending, Colonel,
我们迟早会死
if the Caliphate is not stopped.
所罗门上校
Colonel Solomon?
你是所罗门上校吗
Are you Colonel Solomon?
你又是谁
Who's asking?
我叫莫莉·阿尔·法耶德
My name's Molly Al Fayeed.
又一个姓阿尔·法耶德的
Another Al Fayeed?
我来想跟你谈笔交易
I'm here to make a deal with you.
什么交易
What's that?
这是一千万美元的电汇
It's a wire transfer for $10 million,
会把钱存到你选定的账户
deposited into any account of your choosing,
只要你们肯前去马安
provided you and your men move forward
采取进攻
with the attack on Ma'an.
那是你个人的钱吗
Is that your own personal money?
是的
Yes.
你看起来并不像...我平常的雇主
You do not look much like my... usual employers.
那个叫哈里尔的人
The man you know as Khalil,
血红手的首领
the leader of the Red Hand,
他是我丈夫
that's my husband.
如果现在不采取行动
If you don't act now,
如果你不提供之前说好的支援...
if you don't provide him the support you've promised...
没那么简单
It's not as simple as that.
缺少一位将军带领 我们就算不上是军队
We do not have a General, so we do not have an army,
仅仅是拿着步♥枪♥的一大伙人
just lots of men with rifles.
很抱歉 女士
And with all due respect, ma'am,
我无法听您的命令去打仗...
I am not going into battle under your command...
这个我们正在办
I'm working on that right now.
听我说 虽然我真的
Look, as much as I would
-很想收您的钱 -我丈夫就在战场上
- like to take your money, - my husband is there.
-我还是得走... -拜托你别急着...
- I am not going... - I'm just asking you to hold...
现在开始我为您效力
I guess I'm working for you now.
他以前不是这样的
He wasn't always like this,
伊哈卜·拉希德
Ihab Rashid.
加入哈里发军队之前
Before he joined the Caliphate,
我们哥俩和他并肩作战
my brother and I fought with him.
我们帮他躲过贾马尔的士兵
We hid him from Jamal's soldiers.
帮了他和他的妻子萨米拉
Him and his wife Samira.
毒气袭击之后 一切都变了
After the gas attack, everything changed.
不管伊哈卜现在什么样
Whatever Ihab is now,
都是贾马尔·阿尔·法耶德造成的
Jamal Al Fayeed made him that way.
哈里尔 能听到吗
Khalil, can you hear me?
请说
Go ahead.
军事行动已恢复
The operation is back on.
收到 怎么做到的
Copy that. How?
塞米妈妈 她把萨伊德将军弄出来了
Sammy's mother, somehow she got General Said released.
他很快就带军队过来
He will be there soon with his military.
如果能拖住哈里发军队...
If you can hold off the Caliphate...
我们会尽力而为 谢谢
We'll do what we can. Thank you.
爸
Dad?
塞米
Sammy?
是我
Yeah.
马尔万 再裹一圈
Marwan, wrap this one more time.
塞米 你完全有理由冲我发气 可是...
Sammy, you have every right to be angry with me, but...
还好我没让你来这儿
I'm glad you're not here.
我不生气
I'm not angry.
我只是不想再失去你一次
I just don't want to lose you a second time.
哈里尔 你得过来看看
Khalil, you need to see something.
稍等一下
One second.
我爱你 塞米
I love you, Sammy.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
爸...
Dad...
爸
Dad?
哈里尔
Khalil!
是伊哈卜·拉希德
It's Ihab Rashid.
他来这儿了
He's here.
哈里尔
Khalil!
不管你是谁
Or whoever you are!
我要拿你的性命
I will trade your life
和你手下的性命作交换
for the lives of the rest of your men!
快出来投降 哈里尔
So surrender yourself, Khalil!
我就饶了他们
I will spare them!
给你一分钟
You have one minute!
我刚收到消息 军事行动恢复了
I just got the message that the operation is back on.
萨伊德将军正在赶来
General Said's on his way.
我下去的话或许能争取点时间
If I go down there, I may be able to buy us some time.
想都别想
Don't even think about it.
我们需要时间等将军赶来
We need time for the General to get here.
然后呢
And then what?
我们大家都只是士兵
All of us, we're just soldiers.
马尔万说的没错
Marwan is right.
还有三十秒
30 seconds!
如果真♥主♥想让我们活下去
Look, if God is willing for us to survive this,
我们需要领导
we need a leader.
你们会领导自己
You'll lead yourselves.
我对你们每个人都有信心
I have faith in every one of you.
不 不 马尔万 马尔万
No. No. No. Marwan. Marwan.
马尔万
Marwan!
我在这
Here I am!
我就是哈里尔
I am Khalil!
别开枪
Hold your fire!
马尔万 不 马尔万 不
Marwan, no! Marwan, no!
别让他白白牺牲 让他去
Don't dishonor his sacrifice. Let him go.
停下
Stop!
不许动
Don't move.
我是哈里尔
I am Khalil.
哈里尔
Khalil.
你说过会放了我的人
You said you would spare my men.
你作为领导人有点年轻啊
You seem a little young to be the leader of men.
我这代人有权利
My generation deserves the chance
决定自己的命运
to determine its own future.
而不是受野蛮人摆布
Not one dictated by barbarians.
你杀了我妻子
You... killed my wife.
让她一个人孤独死去
You left her to die alone,
失血过多而死
bleeding on a floor.
你还说我是野蛮人
And you call me a barbarian.
别 别 别
No, no, no. No, no.
你看着我
No, you look at me.
我割断你的喉咙时
I want you to look me in the eyes
你得看着我的眼睛
when I slit your throat.
在你妻子死前
Before your wife died...
她说了些话
She said some things.
或许你宁愿割了我的喉咙
Or maybe you'd rather cut my throat
也不愿意听吧
than hear what she said.
告诉我
Tell me.
她请求
She asked...
她乞求真♥主♥原谅你
She begged... for God to forgive you
原谅你的所作所为
for what you've done.
不可能
No. No.
她说你曾经是个好人
She said that you were once good,
但这个世界害了你
but that the world had poisoned you.
她说你被蛊惑了
She said that you were infected now.
说你不是在解放人们
That you were not liberating the people,
而是在摧毁他们
you were destroying them.
不
No.
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表