剧集 | 直言真相(2019) | 导航列表
乔希亚和德鲁有大量相同的遗传特征
Joshua and Drew had a slew of identical genetic features.
我觉得德鲁不是他的情人
I don't think Drew was his lover.
而是他的儿子
I think he was his son.
我很抱歉 我…
I'm so sorry. I--
我不会在播客里公布这些信息
I'm not using any of this in the podcast,
如果你希望 我们可以暂停整个调查
and we can suspend it entirely if you prefer.
米卡
Micah.
米卡的讲话要开始了 不如我带你出去吧
Micah's talk is about to begin. May I show you outside?
再给我点时间 谢谢
Not just yet. Thank you.
埃瓦尔之子与乔希和德鲁之死无关
Sons of Ivar had nothing to do with Drew and Josh's death,
正如我第一次所说
like I said the first time.
你是想说服我还是你自己
You trying to convince me or yourself?
但这让我不禁去想
But it got me thinking.
避风港有很多类似、相同的地方
Shelter, there's a lot of parallels, lot of similarities.
这就有点牵强了
That's a stretch.
提高抵抗力的 你不要吗
Immunity blaster? No, you don't want one?
或者你不相信它的恢复能力
Or you don't believe in its restorative powers?
这里很多人都相信
A lot of people here do.
你来这里有什么目的吗 因为如果没有 我…
Is there a purpose for this visit? Because if not, you know, I...
你认识贾斯珀盖恩斯吗
You know Jasper Gaines?
我爸以前一起跑步的伙伴
My daddy's old running buddy?
你对他有什么印象
What do you remember about him?
他像个家人 总是在我们身边
He was family, around all the time.
我们小时候的每一次生日 他都在场 怎么了
He was at all of our birthdays growing up. Why?
他在1984年和1989年之间杀死了七个人
Well, he killed seven people from 1984 to 1989.
我在一个调查邪教 和边缘群体的工作组里干了许多年
For years, I was part of a task force studying cults and fringe groups.
对 在邪教圈里 我们称他那种人为“追随者”
Yeah, he's what we call in the cult world, a follower.
是这样 这些群体的成员
See, the thing about these groups is that its members,
通常可以分为两类
they usually fall into two categories.
忠诚的追随者和有魅力、自恋的领导者
The loyal followers and the charismatic, narcissistic leaders.
谢里夫、米卡
Shreve, Micah.
他们都符合这些特征
They fit the profile.
-你满口胡言乱语 -也许吧
-You're so full of shit. -Maybe,
但只要你还继续调查我的案子
but as long as you're poking around my case,
让侦查工作看起来像个笑话…
making a mockery of detective work...
重新审理此案
Reopen the case.
这些是我曾经称之为家的东西
These are pieces of what I once called home.
人们喜欢对我们女人说
They like to tell us, us women,
要保持家中整洁
to keep our house in order.
但我们到底该怎么保持
But how in the hell are we supposed to keep it in order
流浪者之家的整洁
when we were dealt a bum house?
任何一个家的第一块砖
The first brick of any house...
是信任
is trust.
信任你在建造的东西 信任你能承受的东西
Trust in what you are building and what you can withstand.
对我来说 它代表着我的卧室
For me, that represented my bedroom.
第二块砖
The second brick...
保持家中整洁
Keep your house in order.
保持家中整洁
Keep your house in order.
也许有人应该把这话对我丈夫说
Maybe someone should have told my husband that.
是我让他有能力还债
I kept him solvent.
当他的工作违背了 我的一切信条时 我支持着他
I stood by him when his work defied everything I stand for.
为了什么
And for what?
好让他能背着我有个私生子
So he could hide a son from me?
好让我可以站在这里向所有人解释
So I could stand up here and explain to everybody
为什么我丈夫会因保护孩子而被杀害
why my husband was murdered protecting his child?
这算什么安全避风港
What kind of safe shelter is that?
至少我流落街头时 我可以…
At least when I was on the street, I could--
我很清楚自己不必对任何人抱有期待
I knew better than to expect anything from anyone!
米卡…
Micah. Micah.
米卡
Micah.
切断直播
Cut the feed.
(避风港 直播结束)
下班时间到了
It's quitting time.
一定要检查一下遗失物
Make sure you sweep for lost items.
我可不想再接到那个女人的骚扰电♥话♥了
I don't want that woman calling and harassing me again.
帕特里夏总能找到借口 和主管说话 绝对的
Patricia will find her excuse to talk to a supervisor, believe that.
我也一把老骨头了
A bitch is getting old.
好吧
Okay.
在哪呢…
Where is that...
你吓死我了
You scared the shit outta me!
你不能待在这里 停车场是私人场所
You can't be in here. The depot is private property.
对不起 我在后面睡着了
I'm sorry, I dozed off in the back here.
错过站了
I missed my stop.
你车开得很稳
You do give a smooth ride.
我又不能爽到
Not if I can't get off.
那算是邀请吗
That an invitation?
下车
Step off the bus.
刚才我车上有个人
There was a guy on my bus.
什么样子
What's the description?
蓝色帽衫 蓝色牛仔裤
Blue hoodie, blue jeans.
他试图吓唬我 个子特别高
Like, he's trying to scare me. This dude is tall as fuck.
我们会搜查总站
We'll search the terminal.
老天啊
Jesus.
你还好吗 宝贝
You staying strong, baby girl?
你还没趴下
Well, you still standing.
如果你上网的话 不要刷新页面
If you go online, don't scroll down.
是
Yeah.
(鸡尾酒)
(你的家在等待)
(《重新考虑》 波比帕内尔)
怎么了
What's going on?
你是波比帕内尔吗
Are you Poppy Parnell?
是谁找事来了
Who's asking?
我是
I am.
你被传唤了
You've been served.
阿兰娜凯夫 就欧文凯夫的非正常死亡起诉我
Alana Cave is suing me for the wrongful death of Owen Cave.
剧集 | 直言真相(2019) | 导航列表