剧集 | 直言真相(2019) | 导航列表
Look.
你需要私人保安
You need private security.
我不希望身边再有更多陌生人了
I don't want any more strangers around me.
他不是陌生人
He's not a stranger.
(奥克兰警♥察♥局)
二位有何贵干
What can I do for you gentlemen?
请出示身份证件
Let me see some ID.
听着 我叫马库斯基勒布鲁
Listen, my name is Markus Killebrew.
我直到三年前都在奥克兰警♥察♥局工作 负责第五区
I was OPD up until about three years ago. Area five.
别逼我重复 小子
Don't make me repeat myself, son.
出示身份证件
Let me see some ID.
小子
Son?
嘿 怎么回事
Hey, what's going on?
看着我 宝贝…
Look at me. Babe. Baby.
宝贝 看着我…
Baby, look-- look at me. Look at me.
别给他们理由 你就待在我身边
Don't you give them a reason. You stay right here with me.
特里妮已经在和耶茨通话了 好吗
Trini's already on the phone with Yates, all right?
我叫扎丽娜基勒布鲁
My name is Zarina Killebrew.
我是阿尔塔贝茨医院的新生儿护士 这位是我丈夫马库斯基勒布鲁
I'm a neonatal nurse at Alta Bates, and this is my husband, Markus Killebrew.
他在奥克兰警♥察♥局工作了12年
He was OPD for 12 years.
现在他是一家私人保安公♥司♥的老板
Currently, owner of a private security firm.
这是我们的家
And this is our home.
我们的女儿正在房♥子里给这次互动录影
Our daughter is inside filming this interaction,
她同时也在和我们的邻居耶茨警探通话
and she's also on the phone with our neighbor, Detective Yates.
为什么我们非得给这些混♥蛋♥ 提供这么详细的信息 就差给血样了
Why do we have to give these motherfuckers everything but a blood sample
非得这样他们才会把我当人看啊
before they recognize that I'm a goddamn man, huh?
这就是我说的 他们把我的心情全毁了
See, this is what I'm talking about. They done fucked off my whole mood.
好了…
Come on. Come on.
-我没事了 好吗 是的 -是吗 好
-I'm good. All right? Yeah. -Yeah? Yeah?
你不用去上班吗
So, don't you have a shift to go to?
是吧
Huh?
你该动身了
Well, you better get going.
因为我冷静下来了 真的
Because I'm cool. Really.
你确定
You sure?
听着 又不是说我不习惯这样
Look, it ain't like I'm not used to this.
这些事你之前都见过
You've seen it all before.
你知道我爱你
You know I love you.
我也爱你 过来
I love your ass too. Come here.
快去拯救生命吧
Now go on and save some lives.
-拜 宝贝 -拜
-Bye, baby. -Bye.
回头见
I'll see you later.
开车小心
Drive safe.
(麻烦鬼来电)
-你会留下来陪她吗 -我还能去哪里
-So, you'll stay here with her? -Where else would I be?
我有私事要忙 否则我不会走的
I have personal business, or I wouldn't leave.
不必解释
No need to explain.
你似乎并不太关心乔希的死
You don't seem overly concerned about Josh's death.
我不喜欢他
I couldn't stand him.
那你为什么在这里
So, why are you here?
我周游世界 赚很多钱
I travel the world. I make a ton of money,
我有一间避风港提供的公♥寓♥
and I have an apartment provided by Shelter.
在诺布山
In Nob Hill.
这就像是在问我为什么需要水和空气
That's like asking me why I need water and air.
我们的女儿正在房♥子里给这次互动录影
Our daughter is inside filming this interaction,
她同时也在和我们的邻居耶茨警探通话
and she's also on the phone with our neighbor, Detective Yates.
嘿 你会怀念当警♥察♥的时光吗
Hey, do you ever miss being police?
会啊 尤其是发生这种破事时
Yeah. Especially when shit like that happens.
逮捕黑人时你是否曾感到困扰
Did it ever bother you to arrest Black people?
是 一直都会
Yeah, all the time.
不 等等 这句话…
No, wait, that's...
不完全对
That's not entirely true.
逮捕嫌犯时我不会感到困扰
You know, I didn't have a problem arresting people
那些该被关起来的嫌犯
who deserved to be locked up.
在我心中 罪犯就是罪犯 就是这样
In my mind, a criminal is a criminal. That's it.
你看到过认识的人吗
Did you ever see people you knew?
看到过太多次了
Yeah, way too many times.
我和很多傻瓜一起长大
I grew up with a lot of knuckleheads.
那这是你离开警队的原因吗
So, is that why you left the force?
这个嘛…
Well...
我离开警队的原因…很复杂
Why I left the force is... complicated.
你认识那几个 用那些女孩拉皮条的警官吗
Did you know the officers that were pimping those girls?
你知道此事
You know about that?
我当时不知道 但是我告诉你吧
No. I didn't, but let me tell you something.
那些男人
Those men,
没资格自称警♥察♥
they don't deserve to call themselves police.
或自称男人 你明白吗
Or men, for that matter. Hear what I'm saying?
-是 -他们和罪犯 暴徒没什么两样
-Yeah. -They're just basic criminals and thugs.
就是这样
That's all.
有人来了
Somebody's here.
好久不见
It's been a long time.
自从我离开 你就失去了酷炫节拍的相伴
Since I left you without a dope beat to step to.
马库斯 你好吗
How you doing, Markus?
我很好 波比
I'm good, Pops.
这是我女儿特里妮
This is my daughter. Trini.
特里妮 这位是波比帕内尔
Trini, this is Poppy Parnell.
很高兴认识你 特里妮
Nice to meet you, Trini.
我也很高兴认识你 帕内尔女士
Yeah, it's nice to meet you too, Miss Parnell.
嘿 是你帮我父亲 把那个人从监狱里弄出来的 对吗
Hey, you helped my father get that man out of jail, right?
是我帮了你父亲
I helped your father.
是的 没错
Yes. Yes, I did.
是的
I did.
嘿 亲爱的 你能…给我们弄点喝的吗
Hey, sweetheart, could you, I don't know, get us something to drink?
-当然 我去去就回 -谢谢
-Yeah, of course. Be right back. -Thank you.
有何贵干
What can I do for you?
你听说乔希亚基思遇害的事了
You know about the Joshua Keith murder.
-该死 开始了 -不 不是你想的那样
-Shit, here we go. -No, not like that.
你还记得我们儿时的玩伴小米卡吗
You remember Mikey from when we were kids?
是 你说的是那个…
Yeah, you're talking about that...
过去总在布♥什♥洛德公园附近玩 脏兮兮的白人女孩
that grimy little white girl who used to hang around Bushrod Park.
乔希亚是她老公
Joshua was her husband.
我知道你现在拥有一家私人保安公♥司♥
And I know you have a private security firm now.
-黛丝里… -黛丝里告诉你的 对
-Desiree-- -Desiree told you. You're right.
我只是希望她身边有个值得信任的人
I just want someone around her that can be trusted.
别那样看我
Don't look at me like that.
(避风港)
这是你的办公室
Your very own inner sanctum.
保安部的戴文稍后会过来 为你开启一切权限
Devon with security will be by shortly to give you access to everything.
-酷 -有任何问题吗
-Cool. -Any questions?
有 避风港到底是什么
Yeah. What exactly is Shelter?
一个女性生活方式品牌及公♥司♥
A women's lifestyle brand and company.
粉丝们认为我们的目标是实现女性价值
Fans think we're about women's actualization.
研讨会 工作坊 心理治疗 保健品
Seminars, workshops, therapy, wellness products.
还有黑粉
And haters?
黑粉认为我们是个女巫团体
Haters think we're a coven.
这是给你的
This is for you.
-好 -这是悼念乔希的黑纱
-All right. -A mourning band for Josh.
我们在网上销♥售♥
We sell them online.
米卡认为这种仪式永远不该被遗忘
Micah believes it's a ritual that should have never gone away.
它既能向死者致敬
It both honors the dead
又能强迫世人善待你
and forces the world to treat you with grace.
我问你个问题
Let me ask you a question.
乔希和这里的人走得近吗
Was Josh close to the people,
也就是你口中那些在这里工作的“客人”
or as you would say, "guests" that work here?
有时吧
Sometimes.
就是他想用我们的设施或助手时
When he wanted to make use of our amenities. Or the assistants.
我的分机号♥是1637 有需要可以找我
My extension is 1637 if you need anything from me.
-嗨 -嗨
-Hey. -Hey.
我们不必今天来医院的 我知道你要处理米卡的事
You know, we don't have to do this today. I know you're dealing with Micah.
乔希亚的事我很难过 他是个好人
Sorry about Joshua. He was a good man.
她怎么样
How's she holding up?
很不好
Terribly.
我本可以取消预约 但我能托的关系全托了
I would've skipped the appointment, but I pulled every string I could
剧集 | 直言真相(2019) | 导航列表