剧集 | 直言真相(2019) | 导航列表
if that's okay?
当然
Sure.
没有搜查令我就把税务记录给你 这是否不合法
Is it illegal for me to give you tax records without a warrant?
可能吧
Probably.
但据你朋友波比帕内尔所说 他是个很危险的人
But he's a very dangerous man, according to your friend, Poppy Parnell.
我成立这个公♥司♥的信念是 我们不应因为我们的过去被他人评判
I founded this company on the belief that we shouldn't be held hostage by our past.
错误和痛苦能铸造风度
Mistakes and suffering creates grace.
这句话说得好
That's very pretty.
这是你和拉克伦布雷断交的原因吗
Is that why you cut ties with Lachlan Bray?
因为他今天早上和我联♥系♥
Because he contacted me this morning.
他十分不满 对我说 如果我需要什么尽管开口
He was very disgruntled, and he told me, if I ever needed anything, to just ask.
我只想找到霍特罗林斯
I just want to find Holt Rollins.
波比认为他袭击了她
Poppy thinks that he attacked her.
(申请解除:婚姻关系)
(让我们和平离婚吧)
你生日时我送你的耳环呢
Where those hoops I got you for your birthday?
上次你借走了 可能还在你房♥间里
Probably in your room from the last time you borrowed them.
怎么了
What's wrong?
看看日期
Look at the date.
这是他六个月前准备的
He drew these up six months ago.
他到底想不想修复婚姻关系
Was he trying to make it work or not?
我不知道
I don't know.
过去六个月里 我看到你忍♥气吞声
I've watched you for the past six months, biting your tongue,
逼自己循规蹈矩 仿佛在面试“妻子”的角色
forcing yourself into a box like you were auditioning for the role of wife.
-不是这样的 -你说不是就不是吧
-That's not true. -Well, if you say so.
但是相信我 做自己比婚姻更重要
But trust me, being you is more important than being married.
-有的人长大了嘛 -这个…
-Look who's trying to grow up. -Well…
该死
Shit.
-我们必须要搬出这里了 -如果你再不住嘴的话…
-We're gonna have to move out this house. -If you don't get out of here…
你总是推我
You always pushing me.
我去开门
I'll get that.
还有一件事 如果家里没有男人了
One more thing, if we're not gonna have a man up in here,
-我们得养一条狗 拜托 -不
-we need a dog. Come on. -No.
-不要 -好吧
-No. -Fine.
-嗨 老爸 -嗨 宝贝
-Hey, Daddy. -Hey, baby.
-波比在哪 -楼上
-Where's Pop? -Upstairs.
-嗨 老爸 -嗨 甜心
-Hey, Daddy. -Hey, sweetheart.
这个吓人的家伙来我家做什么
What's the creature feature doing at my house?
-波比 -你被人起诉了
-Poppy. -You got a lawsuit coming your way.
我是来帮你打赢官司的
I came to save the day.
绝对不行 我不会请野路子律师
Oh, hell to the no. I'm not hiring a shade tree lawyer.
-我是会受到冒犯的 -波比
-See, I take offense. -Poppy.
你需要有人帮你应对那起非正常死亡诉讼
You need help with that wrongful death suit.
他打官司从未输过
He's never lost a case.
他代表我和摩托俱乐部20年了
He's represented me and the MC for 20 years.
我从你小时候起就没坐过牢 我们都知道我做的事足以…
I ain't been in jail since you was a kid, and we all know I done did enough to--
得了 你不许把这句话说完
Come on now, don't you finish that sentence.
我受不了那家伙
I can't stand him.
但我对你没有恶意
But I bear you no ill will.
我忘了他的听觉和该死的蝙蝠一样灵敏
I forgot he had the hearing of a fucking bat.
那叫声呐
It's called sonar.
你家真漂亮 波比 我可能得重新考虑一下费用了
It's a nice-ass house you have, Poppy. Might have to reconsider my fees.
-我不需要律师 -波比 够了
-I don't need a lawyer. -Poppy, enough.
英格拉姆走了 你需要有人帮你应对诉讼
Ingram's gone. You're gonna need help with that lawsuit.
还有离婚
And the divorce.
等等 什么 什么时候的事
Wait, what? Since when?
离婚 那我绝对要涨价了
Divorce? I'm definitely upping my fees.
他连一件衬衫都没有
He doesn't even own a shirt.
哈哈 骗到你了 我有两件
Ha-ha. Fooled you. I own two.
听着
Look--
我告诉你 波比 你打算放弃这栋房♥子吗
You know what? Poppy, you ready to give up this house?
我猜猜 他们声称 你发动网络暴♥力♥ 对不对
Let me guess, they're coming after you with a claim of cyberbullying? Huh?
他们是不是还声称你的网站跨平台
Did they also include a cross-platform claim about your website?
还有你的听众在社交媒体上发的贴子
Social media posts from your listeners?
如果我代表另一方 我会加上网络骚扰的指控
See, if I was representing the other side, I would have included cyber harassment
还有蓄意造成精神伤害
along with intentional infliction of emotional distress.
目的是得到惩罚性赔偿 因为那样才能赢大钱
In order to get that punitive damages, 'cause that's where the big money is.
责任保险可不涵盖这种东西
Liability insurance don't cover shit like that.
不涵盖的 这叫保障范围之外
No, it doesn't. It's called outside the scope.
知道这是什么意思吗
And you know what it means?
就是他们会拿走这栋漂亮房♥子 扣押你的工资
It means they come take this fancy-ass house, garnish your wages
开走你门前那辆帅气的阿尔法罗密欧
and drive off in that little pretty Alfa Romeo I saw parked out front.
摘下你手腕上的小手表
Slide that little ticktock right off your wrist.
这就是我的律师伙伴
That's my partner right there.
所以我该怎么办
So what do I do?
相信我就行了
You trust me.
我听过第一季
I listened to season one.
你们做得很不错 但你们的方法过于激进
Y'all did some good work, but you were buck wild in your approach.
你们一上来就表明 “让规则都见鬼去吧” 对不对
I mean, y'all just came up in here and said, "Fuck the rules," huh?
-这是批判吗 -不…
-This is a critique? -No, no, no.
你们俩制♥造♥了很多风险 很容易惹上法律麻烦
You two opened up a lot of doors for legal trouble to just breeze right on in here.
那你有什么建议
So, what do you recommend?
你昨晚发生了什么
What happened to you last night?
他袭击了我
He attacked me.
有证据吗
You got proof?
没有
No.
那在播客上就一个字都不要提
Then don't say a fucking word about it on the podcast.
你在调查第一季里的人物吗
You looking into any of the characters from season one?
-是的 -很好
-Yes. -Cool.
那个疯狂孪生姐妹的老公怎么样了
What happened to the crazy twin's husband?
-我看名单上没有他 -亚历克斯邓恩
-I ain't see him on the list. -Alex Dunn?
他情况不太好
He's not doing so well.
他的女儿和他父母住 他的房♥子要被银行收回了
His daughter's living with his parents, his house is in foreclosure,
他还失业了
and he lost his job.
那我们必须尽快给那个混♥蛋♥找个工作
Then we need to get that motherfucker employed quick
趁对方律师还没把他也加到诉讼中
before opposing counsel adds him to the lawsuit.
我可以去看看他 展开调查 我不介意
I could check up on him. Get the ball rolling. I don't mind.
埃姆斯在霍特家 他有东西要给我看
Aames is at Holt's place. He's got something for me.
-你哪也不许去 -我必须去
-You're not going anywhere. -I have to.
-那我来开车 -我去换衣服
-Then I'll drive. -Let me change.
听着
Look.
好 我知道你不喜欢我 但我的业务水平很高
Okay, I know you're not feeling me, all right, but I am good at what I do.
无人能及
Unmatched.
我能给你个小小的建议吗
So can I give you a little advice?
人们说刑事案件展现坏人最好的一面
They say criminal law is bad people at their best,
而离婚案展现好人最坏的一面
and divorce law is good people at their worst.
如果你还爱你丈夫并继续讨好他
If you still love your husband, you gonna keep trying to please him
想挽回他 那他就会占尽你的便宜
to get him back, and he's gonna steamroll you.
-那不是… -嘿…
-That's not-- -Hey--
你必须签一份正式分居协议
You need to get a formal separation agreement.
否则他能拿走你赚的每一分钱
Otherwise, he can go after every single penny you make
从现在开始 直到法官签署判决书
from now until the judge signs the decree.
-英格拉姆永远不会那样做 -亲爱的 “永远”
-Ingram would never do that. -My dear, "never"?
离婚案中不存在“永远”
Never doesn't exist in a divorce.
小时候 我们总是入迷地阅读
You know, when we were kids, you used to always have your head stuck
那些浪漫小说 有城♥堡♥、骑士什么的
in those little romance novels with the castles and knights
都画在封面上 你记得吗
and all that shit on the cover. You remember that?
我们不如把分居协议
Well, why don't we think of a separation agreement
看成是你财产的护城河如何
as putting a moat around your motherfucking money?
好吗
All right?
-好吧 -好
-All right. -All right.
记得吗 我以前总是赢你 来吧
Remember that? I used to always beat you. Come on.
-而我以前总是用这个揍你 -好…
-And I used to always beat you with this. -Okay, all right, all right.
你赢了 波比公主 你去吧
You win, Princess Poppy. Away you go.
(犯罪现场调查)
做玩具屋的变♥态♥不可能住这里
Dollhouse freak cannot possibly live here.
-没错 -你先走
-Uh-uh. -Go ahead.
谢谢
Thanks.
-这是霍特罗林斯的房♥子 -他擅自占用他人房♥产
-This is Holt Rollins's house? -Is he a squatter?
地契上是他的名字 现金付清
Deed's in his name. Paid cash.
我让人在查钱的来源
I got people tracing where the money came from.
-你的头感觉如何 -你正看着呢
-How's your head? -Well, you're looking at it.
剧集 | 直言真相(2019) | 导航列表