剧集 | 直言真相(2019) | 导航列表
我想抓住他
I wanted him.
所以我就压抑自己的直觉反应 一头扎进了案子里
So I just buried my instincts, and I dove into the case.
结果很糟糕 非常糟糕
And it went bad. It went real bad.
做了很多紧急补救、甩了很多黑锅
There was a lot of scrambling, a lot of ass-covering
因为嫌疑人逃跑了 死了一个小女孩
after the suspect got away and a young girl died.
我记得这件事 当时新闻上全都在报道 原来是你吗
I remember this. It was all over the news. That was you?
从表面上看是的
From the outside, yeah.
我是背锅侠
I was the fall guy.
我为整个警局犯的错背了黑锅
I took the blame for department-wide mistakes.
我被解雇了 没有任何正式说法 于是我起诉了
I was fired without ceremony, so I fought it.
状告警局非法解雇 我胜诉了
Took the department to court for wrongful dismissal, and I won.
他们都觉得我会接受和解
They all expected me to take the settlement,
拿着非正当收入退休
ride off into the sunset with my ill-gotten gains.
但你回去工作了
But you went back to work.
每天都在提醒他们犯下的错
To rub their faces in it every day.
听起来像是我能做出的事
Sounds like something I would do.
露丝醒了
Rose is awake.
如果你想和她说话就一大早去医院
You wanna speak to her, be at the hospital first thing in the morning.
我会拖延她被转移到监狱的时间
I will stall her transfer to incarceration.
警局想了结整个案子
The department wants this whole thing wrapped up.
看在老天的份上 波比 至少说句谢谢吧
For Christ's sake, Poppy, just say thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
波比帕内尔 记者
Poppy Parnell, press.
你感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
我想完成我们的对话
I wanna finish our conversation.
你有什么需要吗 喝水吗
Can I get you anything? Water?
好吧
It's okay.
不必着急
Take your time.
我的人生从来没有这么好过
I had never been in such a good place,
在乔希亚邀请我参加那个派对时 我的生活终于回归正轨
finally getting my life back together, when Joshua invited me to that party.
他邀请你参加米卡的慈善派对
He invited you to Micah's benefit?
我能看到他们开派对的建筑内部
I could see inside the building where they were having it.
所有人都那么美
Everyone looked so beautiful.
我看到了我的艺术作品
I saw my work. My art.
挂在墙上 到处都是
Hanging everywhere.
很完美
It was perfect.
我感觉在参加一个首映式
I felt like I was going to a premiere.
只不过首映的内容是我的人生
Only it was gonna be the premiere of my life.
我的人生又要成为我自己的了
My life was gonna be mine again.
他向我保证 米卡会告诉大家我是谁
He promised that Micah would tell everybody who I was.
在所有的摄像机、记者前
In front of all the cameras and reporters,
她会承认自己的所作所为
she was gonna admit what she did.
米卡一定是左右了他的思想
Micah must've got in his head.
他改变主意了
He changed his mind.
什么意思
What do you mean?
事后我在等他
After, I waited for him.
他说他需要更多时间把生活安排好 我们才能有所行动
He said he needed more time to get his life in order before we did anything.
那时一定是他和儿子重新联♥系♥上了
That must've been when he reconnected with his son.
我以为他是要准备离开她 但她不知用了什么办法让他改变了主意
I think he was getting ready to leave her, but somehow she changed his mind.
我抵达派对时
When I got to the party,
他们让保安像对待罪犯一样把我送了出去
they had security escort me out like a criminal.
他死不足惜
He got what he deserved.
他背叛了我 就像米卡一样
He betrayed me, just like Micah.
露丝 你离开派对后见过乔希亚吗
Rose, did you see Joshua after you left the party?
警方说你给他发过电邮威胁他
The police said you sent him emails. Threatened him.
一直有人威胁他
He always got threats.
因为他的纪录片
Because of his documentary.
他是替我发声的最后希望
He was my last hope of someone speaking up for me.
不好意思 警官 我叫米卡基思
Excuse me, Officer. My name is Micah Keith.
我是露丝吉尔的老朋友
I'm an old friend of Rose Gil.
不知我能不能进去…
And I was wondering if I could go in and--
-让她进来 -露丝 我…
-Let her in. -Rose, I…
让她进来
Let her in.
我很抱歉你遇到了这种事
I'm so sorry this is happening to you.
我不想这样的 希望你了解
I didn't want this. I want you to know that.
我想帮助别人
I wanted to help people…
像你我这样的人
like you and me.
我永远忘不了你对我做了什么
I will never forget what you did to me.
嘿 你还好吗
Hey, you okay?
波比帕内尔从一开始就把欧文看成嫌疑人
Poppy Parnell had her eyes on Owen as the suspect from day one.
这是显而易见的
It's plain as day.
她想证明他有罪 她做到了
She wanted to bury him, and she did.
他自杀了
He killed himself
因为波比对全世界宣布他是个坏人
because Poppy told the world he was a villain.
她诋毁他、破坏他的声望 却没有任何后果
She slandered his name, his reputation, with no consequence.
她为什么可以免责
Why should she get a pass?
我被逮捕、搜身 但这不是波比下令的
I was arrested and searched, but Poppy didn't order the arrest.
是欧文凯夫和警局一手造成的
That was all Owen Cave and his department,
我不会坐视你们用此事栽赃波比不管的
and I'm not gonna sit here and let you pin it on Poppy.
《重新考虑》的粉丝 对我进行了彻底的人肉搜索
The fans of Reconsidered dug up every detail of my life.
我可以忍♥受
You know, I can withstand
自己的私生活被公众审视
the scrutiny of having our private lives replayed for the public.
但我的女儿不应受到这样的对待
But my daughter? She doesn't deserve that scrutiny.
好 谢谢你的证词
Okay, thank you for your testimony.
-请勿接触 女士 -好
-No touching, ma'am. -'Kay.
她死了吗
Is she dead?
没有
No.
但她因乔希亚和德鲁被谋杀而被捕
But she was arrested for Joshua and Drew's murder.
-但她没有… -我知道
-But she didn't-- -I know.
我想只能如此了
I guess it's just what it is.
她会怎么样呢
What will happen to her?
那不关我们的事
That's not our problem.
你必须确保身边有能够信任的人
You need to make sure you have people around you you can trust.
为什么…
Why are--
为什么这么说
Why are you saying that?
我无法一直待在你身边
I can't always be by your side.
别那么说
Don't say that.
-这是事实 -我…
-It's the truth. -But--
你还记得我之前给你这个吗
Do you remember when I gave you one of these?
你当时惊恐症发作 我们无法令你平静下来
You were having those panic attacks, and we just couldn't calm you down?
我把这个戴在你的手腕上
And I put this on your wrist,
我这样弹你一下 让你意识到你还活着
and I'd snap, just to remind you you were alive.
你很重要
That you mattered.
你嫁给他时爱我吗
Did you love me when you were married to him?
我会处理好此事的
I will handle this.
霍特
Holt.
请相信我好吗
Please trust me, okay?
霍特…
Holt. Holt.
什么也别说
Don't say anything.
我需要你 好吗
I need you. Okay?
走吧
Let's go.
霍特
Holt.
你说米卡会来的
You said Micah would be here.
-她人呢 -她会来的 我保证
-Where is she? -She's coming, I promise.
她到底适不适合当领导 我们只想知道这一点
Is she fit to lead or not? That's all any of us wanna know.
我可以向你们保证…
I can assure you--
或者是否有其他人能够管理避风港
Or is there someone else who can take the reins at Shelter?
我
Me.
如果你是问我能否胜任这份工作 那答案是肯定的
If you're asking me if I can do this job, then the answer is yes.
我能管理
Yes, I can.
那我们开始办手续吧
Then let's move on that.
警局向你道歉了吗
Has the department issued an apology?
你和枪击你的警官说过话了吗
Have you spoken to the officer that shot you?
你当时在自己进行调查吗
Were you investigating on your own?
下午好
Good afternoon.
首先 我想感谢大家到这里来支持我
First and foremost, I wanna thank everyone for being here in support.
上周 在追捕一位杀人凶手时 我遭到了一位警官的枪击
Last week, while in pursuit of a killer, I was shot by a police officer.
子弹现在还在我腿上
The bullet is still lodged in my leg.
鉴于他的过失行为
Now, in light of his negligent actions,
我在此宣布 我要求…
I'm here to say that I'm demanding…
剧集 | 直言真相(2019) | 导航列表