剧集 | 直言真相(2019) | 导航列表
You ready to talk to me?
我只是不想自言自语
I just didn't want to talk to myself.
我对你之前的那番话深恶痛绝
I hated every word that you had to say.
我辜负了你 辜负了你们姐妹仨
I failed you. The girls.
在方方面面都辜负了你们
In so many ways.
这不是我告诉你那件事的原因
That's not why I told you any of that.
雪莉小姐在去世前对我说 你不是我父亲
Before she died, Miss Shirley told me you weren't my father.
一天晚上她喝了酒
One night she had been drinking,
我无意间听到她在和一个人通电♥话♥
and I overheard her talking with one of her callers.
她发现我在偷听
She caught me eavesdropping.
然后她告诉我说 妈妈在认识你时已经怀孕了
And then she told me that Mama was already pregnant when she met you.
你相信我是你父亲吗
Do you believe I'm your father?
我当过你的父亲吗
Have I been your father?
宝贝 这就是你当时停止说话的原因
That's why you stopped talking, baby girl?
是吗
Really?
雪莉小姐是你的什么人
What was she to you? Miss Shirley?
是我认识埃莉诺之前的相好
Just a woman I ran with before I met Elinor.
我用了很长时间才意识到
Took me a long time to realize
她爱着我 就像我爱着你母亲那样
that she loved me like I loved your mother.
我离开她后她从未原谅我
She never forgave me when I left her.
-所以她才会拿我当出气筒 -她从未对我展示那一面
-That why she took all her rage out on me? -She never showed that to me.
一次都没有过
Not once, ever.
她住在附近 还会光顾酒吧
She was neighborhood. She still came to the bar,
还会参加我和你母亲曾经举办的卡牌派对
the card parties me and your mother used to throw.
她只向我展示过一个面目
She only showed me one face.
如果我知道还有其他情况 我是决不会把你留在她身边的
I never would've left you with her if I knew anything else.
你相信我吗
Do you believe me?
看这个
Look here.
我之前从没看过你和妈妈的这张照片
I've never seen this one of you and Mama before.
你和她一模一样
You look just like her.
我很爱你 宝贝
I love you so much, sweetheart.
我为你感到非常骄傲 你这么坚强
I'm so proud of you. So goddamn proud of how strong you are
你闯出了自己的一片天
and how you've made your own way.
你母亲也会为你感到骄傲的 但不会惊讶
Your mother would be too, but not surprised.
你还是个婴儿时 她管你叫“小银河”
She called you "Milky Way" when you were a baby.
不是吧
She didn't.
是的
She did.
所有人都会联想到 巧克力或是你深色的皮肤
Everybody thought the candy bar or your pretty brown skin.
但她这么叫你是因为你是她的整个星座
It was because you were her whole constellation.
她的星系、她的小银河
Her galaxy. Her little Milky Way.
我从来不知道这件事
I never knew that.
我曾经为此取笑过她 但其实我也爱听她说这个名字
I used to tease her about it, but I loved to hear it too.
你就是我们的女儿
You are our daughter.
你是埃莉诺的女儿 你是我的女儿
You are Elinor's daughter. You are my daughter.
是
Yeah.
迪米特里斯 是我
Mitri, it's me.
深夜来电 有意思 怎么了
A late-night call. I'm intrigued. What's happening?
我不想出庭受审
I don't want to go to trial.
我还想在斐济享受退休生活呢 怎么了 你打退堂鼓了
And I want to retire in Fiji. What's wrong? You getting cold feet?
没有
No.
我看清了
Clarity.
庭外和解吧
Settle the lawsuit.
满足阿兰娜的全部要求
Meet the terms of Alana's demands in full.
你的头又被人打了
Were you smacked on the head again?
我是认真的
I'm serious.
不是所有人都值得拥有 安宁和善始善终 但是…
Not everyone deserves peace and closure, but...
她应该拥有
she does.
-波比 你在家吗 -我在这
-Poppy! You home? -I'm in here.
我让迪米特里斯去把诉讼和解了
I told Mitri to settle the lawsuit.
我要把房♥子卖♥♥了
I'm selling the house.
那我们接下来去哪
Well, where we going next?
-你要和我一起住 -住到不能住为止
-You staying with me? -Until I can't.
你和老爸谈得怎么样
How was your talk with Daddy?
谈得很好
It was really nice.
那我很高兴
Well, I'm glad.
雪莉小姐对我说他不是我父亲
Miss Shirley told me he wasn't my father.
她说妈妈和他认识时已经怀孕了
That Mama was already pregnant when they met.
开什么玩笑
What in all fuck?
他怎么说
Well, what'd he say?
他说我是他的女儿
That I was his daughter.
很好
Good.
竟然用“已经怀孕了”来诋毁妈妈
Running Mama name through the gutter like that, "already pregnant."
我打赌 老爸一定强烈否认了这个谎言
I bet Daddy stomped on that lie.
你相信我是你父亲吗
Do you believe I'm your father?
你去哪
Where you going?
(敲敲门酒吧)
老爸
Daddy?
老爸 你在吗
Daddy, you here?
别过来
You stay the fuck back.
不要继续在播客上大放厥词
It's time you stop running your mouth on your podcast.
批判我们所有人了
tearing every one of us down.
如果你不听
Now, if you don't...
我可以保证你父亲将在监狱里度过余生
I can make sure that your father goes to jail for the rest of his life.
你能保证个屁 因为你已经不是警♥察♥了
You can't make sure of shit, 'cause you ain't a cop anymore.
我让你别过来
And I said stay the fuck back!
嘿
Hey.
-过来 嘿 -谁来救救我
-Come on. Hey. -Somebody help me!
-闭嘴 -救命
-Shut up. -Somebody help me!
把你的脏手从我女儿身上拿开
Get your motherfucking hands off my daughter.
我的天啊…
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
没事了 我在这
It's all right. I'm here.
他们会把你关回监狱的 这都是我的错
They gonna send you back to jail, and it's gonna be my fault.
没事了…
It's okay. It's okay.
-他死了 爸 -别担心
-He's dead, Daddy. -Don't worry.
-你不能再进监狱了 -我哪里也不去
-You can't go back to jail. -I ain't going back anywhere.
我保证
I promise.
-没事了 来 -好
-It's okay. Come on. -Okay.
来 没事
Come on, it's okay.
没事
It's okay.
剧集 | 直言真相(2019) | 导航列表