剧集 | 直言真相(2019) | 导航列表
改天再喝
Rain check?
说话算话 做得好
I'll hold you to it. Good job.
米卡基思曾是我的朋友
Micah Keith was a friend of mine.
在这一季《重新考虑》播出期间
During the course of this season of Reconsidered,
我发现了关于她的一些 我从未想象过的事情
I discovered things about her that I never would have imagined.
我相信这是我在调查
I believe it's been integral
乔希亚基思谋杀案时 一直都不可避免的一部分
to my investigation of Joshua Keith's murder.
但我不能继续以比我自己更高的标准
But I can't continue to hold my subjects to a higher standard…
来要求我的报道对象
than I hold myself.
曾经有一个很有才华的黑人女孩
There was once a gifted Black girl who…
没有一个人注意到她
nobody could see or hear.
无论她多么努力地发表观点
No matter how loud she yelled,
她总是无法发声
she was always a girl without a voice.
她的名字…
Her name…
就是波比帕内尔
was Poppy Parnell.
我和米卡共同经历过 一些很糟糕的事 我们挺了过来
Micah and I survived some terrible things together.
所以我对她过于信任了
That's why I trusted her longer than I should've.
在我人生中最可怕的时期 她陪在我身边
She was there for the most horrifying day of my life.
我已经接受了发生过的事 但是…
I've come to terms with what happened, but…
我很早以前就该说出自己的真♥相♥
I should've spoken my truth a long time ago.
我带你们到这里来
Take you down here.
要给你们点教训 快点
I'm gonna show you. Come on.
就是这条该死的船
Get this damn boat.
你们一直惹我生气
See, y'all been testing me.
坐下 待在这里
Sit here. Stay right here!
为什么这条该死的船这么远
Oh, why is this damn boat so far?
一个女人因我而死
A woman died because of me.
我管她叫雪莉小姐
I called her Miss Shirley.
她是我的养母
She was my foster mother.
这破船太远了
This damn thing is so far.
该死 就差一点了 过来
Shit. I almost got it now. Come here.
救命
Help!
救命 我不会游泳
Help! I can't swim!
波比
Poppy.
波比 快来救救我
Poppy, come help now!
救命
Help!
救救我
I need help!
船桨 给我船桨
The oar! I need that oar.
波比
Poppy.
波比 救命 快救救我
Poppy, help. Come help me now!
波比
Poppy!
救命
Come help!
波比…
Poppy! Poppy!
救救我
Help me!
你的保姆在哪
Where's your babysitter?
没关系的 你可以告诉我 怎么了
It's okay, you can tell me. What's wrong?
她死了
She's dead.
雪莉小姐是一位…
Miss Shirley was a…
残忍♥的女人
a cruel woman.
她虐待我、忽视我、讨厌我
She abused me. She neglected me. She hated me.
我还是个孩子
A child.
但她也是个人 无论如何都应该活着
But she was a human being, worthy of life, nonetheless.
我当时只是个小女孩
And I was just a little girl,
受过太多伤、太害怕了 不敢救她
too scared and traumatized to save her.
为此我一生都背负着罪恶感
I've carried that guilt my whole life.
这就是我丑陋的真♥相♥
That is my truth, ugly as it is.
我知道上帝对我有慈悲
I know that God has grace for me.
我的听众们 你们可能另有看法
You, my listeners… may be another story.
但我决不会让我的新闻操守
But I refuse to compromise my journalistic integrity
因为我的过去而受损
because of my past.
我知道我会让我的家人经历同样的痛苦
I know I'm putting my family through that same crucible…
因为我揭开了自己的伤疤
by laying myself bare.
但是
But…
揭露人性丑陋的一面还有其他目的吗
does revealing the ugly side of human nature have a purpose…
除了追求更高的收听率之外
beyond higher ratings?
除了复仇之外
Beyond vengeance?
对于米卡基思来说 答案是肯定的
When it comes to Micah Keith, the answer is yes.
她偷走了露丝吉尔的人生
She stole the life of Rose Gil.
掩盖这一事实导致乔希亚基思被杀
Covering that up got Joshua Keith killed.
昨天 霍特罗林斯 承认了杀害乔希亚和德鲁的罪行
Yesterday, Holt Rollins confessed to the murders of Joshua and Drew.
他认为自己招供就能让米卡
He thinks his confession will spare Micah the ordeal
免受自己的过去被我曝光的痛苦
of having her past exposed by my investigation.
不会的
It won't.
但为什么呢
But why?
为什么一个男人要毁了自己的谋杀审判
Why would a man sabotage his own murder trial
彻底放弃自♥由♥的希望
and sacrifice any hope of freedom?
这一切都是为了一个他永远得不到的女人
All for a woman he'll never be able to have.
是不是有人利用他来隐藏更黑暗的真♥相♥
Is he being played to hide a darker truth?
杀手虽然认罪了
The killer may have come forward…
但谋杀案还没有破解
but the murder has not been solved.
我是波比帕内尔
My name is Poppy Parnell,
希望大家能够重新考虑
and I'd like you to reconsider.
我为你感到自豪
I'm proud of you.
这一集等这么久是值得的
That was worth the wait.
-嗨 -他不知道密♥码♥
-Hey. -He didn't know the combination.
你说得对 霍特在撒谎 波比
You were right. Holt lied, Poppy.
乔希不是他杀的
He didn't kill Josh.
那是谁干的呢
Then who the hell did?
(急诊)
(露丝吉尔 306号♥房♥间)
剧集 | 直言真相(2019) | 导航列表