剧集 | 直言真相(2019) | 导航列表
如果能救你 我愿意待在这里
I'd stay here if it means saving you.
别这么说 老爸
Don't say that, Daddy.
(县监狱)
米卡来看过我了
Micah came to see me.
我看见她了
I saw her.
让她讲出自己的故事
Let her tell her story.
-我不信任她 -不是为了她 是为了你
-I don't trust her. -Not for her. For you.
看看她有什么要说的
See what she has to say.
你不必原谅她
You don't have to forgive her.
你不必理解她、信任她 但是你…
You don't have to understand her or trust her, but you…
你必须把这件事了结
you do have to put this all to bed.
我不想打开一扇门 让她能够再次进入我的生活
I don't wanna open a door for her to come back through.
听我说 宝贝女儿
Listen to me, baby girl.
我犯过不少错 有大错、有小错 你也是
I've made mistakes. Some big, some small. And so have you.
但你一辈子都没能摆脱这些错误
But you've dragged them behind you your whole life.
你做的一切都是因为那年我入狱了
Everything you've done has been because of the year I went to jail.
那年我抛弃了你
The year I abandoned you.
-爸爸 -不…听我说
-Daddy. -Uh-uh-uh. Just…
杀死那个人来救你
Killing that man, saving you.
如果这样能够减轻一些你的痛苦 我愿意杀他一百万次
I would kill him a million times if it would help ease some of your pain.
所以我要你问自己
So I need you to ask yourself,
在米卡的生活中 是什么让她变成现在这样的
what in Micah's life made her who she is?
如果你不去听她的故事
If you don't hear what she has to say,
这会成为你身上新的负担
it'll be the new thing that you carry with you.
不要用一个负担取代另一个
Don't replace one burden for another.
你明白吗
Do you feel me?
天啊 我好爱你
God, I love you.
嘿 不准接触
Hey, no touching.
嗨 雪伊 我是马库斯基勒布鲁
Hey, Shae. This is Markus Killebrew.
嗨 马库斯 你好吗
Hey, Markus. How you holding up?
听着 我非常需要你帮我个忙
Listen, I really need your help with something.
好
Okay.
乔希和德鲁遇害后第二天 有人打来一通电♥话♥
A call came in the day after Josh and Drew were killed.
早上8点07分 打的是避风港主要号♥码
8:07 in the morning. To Shelter's main line.
我想知道 你把那通电♥话♥转给谁了 明白吗
I need to know where you sent that call, you understand?
好 早上8点07分
Okay, 8:07 in the morning.
-我去查查看 -谢谢
-Let me see what I can do. -Thank you.
回头聊
Talk soon.
他不应该被谋杀
He didn't deserve this.
是米卡在认识他之前撒的一个谎 导致了他的死
A lie Micah told long before she even met him led to his death.
如果她不承认这一点 答案是不会令人满意的
There's no satisfaction in the answers if she doesn't admit to that.
或是她和谋杀案有关
Or her involvement.
一个谎言毁了六个人
A single deception destroyed six lives.
乔希、德鲁、露丝、霍特、拉蒙
Josh, Drew, Rose, Holt, Ramon…
甚至还有那个疯子马丁海伍德
Even that lunatic, Martin Haywood.
七个
Seven…
如果我们不把我爸救出监狱的话
if we don't get my father out of jail.
八个 如果你把她自己也算上的话
Eight, if you include her own.
避风港在苦苦支撑
Shelter's struggling.
如果她和我想得一样是一只街头的野猫
And if she's the alley cat I believe her to be…
(活动日期 延期)
这件事可以说是把她逼到墙角了
...that leaves her with one of her nine lives.
我想让她承认自己的谎言
I want her to admit to her lies.
我想听到她说要对此负责
I wanna hear her own it.
(灰烬重生 米卡基思 活动取消)
(波比帕内尔来电)
你这是自食其果 米卡
This is what you reap, Micah.
波比 你想怎样
What do you want, Poppy?
你为什么要偷走露丝的人生
Why did you steal Rose's life?
你事业有成的代价是毁了她
You built your empire on her back.
你把她的故事据为己用 抹去了她的名字
You took her voice. Erased her name.
你真虚伪
You're such a hypocrite.
你想聊抹去名字的事吗 那你呢
You-- You wanna talk about erasing names? What about you?
你搬去了纽约 和自己的出身、家庭断绝了关系
You moved to New York and shed any link to your roots, to your family.
你为什么在当记者时 放弃了斯高威尔这个姓
Why did you drop the name Scoville when you became a journalist?
我用帕内尔这个姓是为了纪念母亲
I took Parnell to feel close to my mother.
波比帕内尔
Poppy Parnell.
这个大名让所有人黯然失色啊
Everyone takes a back seat to that name.
胡说
That's a lie.
英格拉姆说得对
Ingram was right.
他早知道你永远无法完全忠于他 你只忠于你自己
He knew you could never fully commit to him. Only to yourself.
所以你现在孤身一人
That's why you're alone.
和我一样
Just like me.
哇
Wow.
露丝告诉我说如果你被逼到角落 就会像困兽一样反击
Rose told me you'd fight like a trapped animal if you got cornered.
还有谁能替我反击
Who else is gonna do it for me?
并非一切都是谎言
Well, not everything was a lie.
我没有家人
I had no family.
我的亲生家庭抛弃了我
My blood family abandoned me.
但谢里夫 他…
But Shreve, he was…
待我就像一位父亲
a father to me.
而你就像我的姐妹
And you, my sister.
我在你们身边很有安全感
I felt safe with you guys.
你知道那对我意味着什么吗
Do you have any idea what that meant to me?
你们接受了真实的我
Just accepted me for me.
我以为我们将彼此视为家人
I thought we found family in each other.
但是你知道 我一生都希望得到家人
But, you know, I've been chasing that my whole life.
我到处找寻 想要…
I'm just searching everywhere to…
找到家人
find that.
不要再试图操纵我了
Stop trying to manipulate me.
你又戴上那副面具了
There's that mask again.
-我没有戴面具 -你有
-I don't have a mask. -Yeah, you do.
我第一次是在纽约看到这面具的
I saw it the first time in New York
我花光了最后一分钱 就为了找到你
when I spent every last dollar of mine trying to find you.
你当时把你的手稿交给了我
When you gave me your manuscript.
露丝的手稿
Rose's manuscript.
我看到你和新的朋友们在一起
I saw you with your new friends.
你认为他们比我优秀 比你优秀
You thought they were better than me. Better than you.
你穿着廉价的鞋 操着低人一等的口音 还有你的历史
With your cheap shoes and your cheap accent. Your history.
你浑身都流露着自卑感
You had inferiority written all over you,
而你还因为我而感到难堪
and you were embarrassed of me.
你让我措手不及
You caught me off guard.
只有在朋友们都离开了你时 你才想起自己爱过我
You only remembered that you loved me when your friends left.
我在那天看到了真实的你 一个一心想往上爬的人
I saw the real you that day. The climber.
见风使舵、见人说人话、见鬼说鬼话
Changing colors, depending on who you were with.
真是八面玲珑啊
A different face for everybody.
但我还是爱你
But I still loved you.
你根本不知道
You have no idea
我身处那个世界是什么样的情形
what it was like for me in that world.
根本不知道
No idea.
你说得对
And you're right.
我们很像
We are alike.
我们都是幸存者
We're survivors.
但和你不同的是 我存活下来 没有伤害身边的人
But unlike you, I survived without tearing down everyone around me.
你却利用别人 米卡
You use people, Micah.
就像你利用了马丁海伍德
Just like you used Martin Haywood.
你说什么
Excuse me?
他在谋杀后的第二天早上 给避风港的主要号♥码打过电♥话♥
He called the Shelter main line the morning after the murders.
你在说什么 我当时在家
What are you talking about? I was home.
你为了保护自己 利用马丁海伍德杀害乔希
You used Martin Haywood to kill Josh to protect yourself.
你还认为我和谋杀案有关
You still think I had something to do with this?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
你认为我能伤害他
That you think I could hurt him.
你还在怀疑我
You still suspect me.
我不想怀疑 但是没错
I don't want to. But I do.
你参加了我的婚礼
You were at my wedding.
你也参加了我的
You were at mine.
我会把你想要的答案全都告诉你
I'll give you all the answers you want.
你可以录音
And you can record it.
我们可以把事情全部说清楚
We can set it all straight.
嗨 我刚刚得到了雪伊的答复
Hey. I just heard back from Shae.
她发来了避风港的通话记录
She sent over the phone records from Shelter.
剧集 | 直言真相(2019) | 导航列表