剧集 | 直言真相(2019) | 导航列表
It's okay. I'm here now.
伤口会长好的 就像上次一样
It'll heal. Just like last time.
(洛杉矶警♥察♥局 米卡毕舍普)
1997年7月17日
July 17th, 1997.
7月17日
July 17th…
找到了
Gotcha.
欢迎来到避风港 各位 很高兴见到你们
Welcome to Shelter, everybody. I'm happy to see you.
-米卡 -嗨 米卡
-Micah. -Hey, Micah.
嗨 哇 我喜欢这个 超现实主义风格的阶段 朱尼尔
Hi. Wow. I love this surrealist phase, Junior.
-你喜欢 -是的
-You like it? -I do.
嘿 你要不要打上你的标签 就是你常用的红玫瑰
Hey, do you wanna add your tag? That red rose you always use.
这是你的作品 亲爱的
That's all you, honey.
她对他们很好
She's great with them.
是的 每一个奖学金获得者 都是米卡亲自挑选的
Yes, she is. Micah handpicked every scholarship recipient.
对她来说 最重要的就是对孩子们的投资
Nothing is more important to her than the investment in kids.
你应该过去 请去吧
You should go. Go, go. Please.
这叫什么
What's this called?
小圈子
Clique.
她是谁
Who's she?
她是三个人
She's three people.
是你
You?
同学
Schoolmates?
德莉亚斯派维、梅兰妮桑切斯 莉亚艾尔斯特姆
Drea Spivey. Melanie Sanchez. Leah Ellstrom.
她们是谁
And who are they?
失踪的女孩
Missing girls.
是奥克兰失踪的几十个年轻女孩中的三个
Just three of the dozens of young girls who've disappeared from Oakland
是过去几年的事
in the past few years.
警方一个都没找到吗
The police haven't located any of them?
没有 他们要去找才能找到
No, they'd have to look for them to find them.
此话也适用于当地的媒体
That goes for the local press too.
画得很美
It's really beautiful.
诺雅查到露丝之前住在一家寄宿看护机构
Noa found out Rose had been in a board and care facility.
好吧 你的意思是
Okay, so what are you saying?
这个女人…戴安娜是该机构主管
That this woman… Diane, runs the facility?
是
Yeah.
她认为这通电♥话♥是关于避风港的工作机会
And she thinks this call is about a job opportunity at Shelter.
-你疯了吗 -拜托
-Are you freaking nuts? -Come on.
这是一条好线索
It's a good lead.
算我欠你个人情
And I'll owe you.
你知道到现在为止 你欠了我多少个人情吗
You know how long that "owe you" list is by now?
那好吧
Here you go.
-谢谢 -好
-Thank you. -All right.
你好 我是戴安娜库珀
Hello, this is Diane Cooper.
你好 戴安娜 你好吗 我是马库斯基勒布鲁
Hello, Diane, how you doing? This is Markus Killebrew.
我想查一位申请人信息
I'm checking on an applicant
她把你们的机构列为主要居住地点
that listed your facility as a primary residence.
我们不会对外公布住户私人信息
We don't share private information about our residents.
我完全理解 我们也有同样的政策
I completely understand that. We have the same policy.
但情况是这样的 这…
But you see, this--
这位申请人 露丝 她很特别
This particular applicant, Rose, she's special.
我只是想看看我能不能帮到她
And I just wanna see if I can help her out and--
你有露丝的消息 什么时候的
You heard from Rose? When?
几天前
A couple of days ago.
怎么了 有什么问题吗
Why? Is there a problem?
以前有过什么麻烦吗 我曾是奥克兰警♥察♥
Was there any trouble? I'm former OPD.
她已经失踪几周了 你的名字是什么来着
She's been missing for weeks. What's your name again?
听到这个我很遗憾 我叫马库斯基勒布鲁
I'm sorry to hear that. It's Markus Killebrew.
我是旧金山避风港的保安负责人
I'm head of security at Shelter here in San Francisco.
我是波比帕内尔
This is Poppy Parnell.
你是否认为露丝可能遇到危险了
Do you think Rose could be in danger?
你这么认为吗
Do you?
我问你个问题 你们那里最近是否遇到过麻烦
Let me ask you a question. Has there been any recent trouble at your facility?
几年前 我们不得不 对露丝的一位访客下达禁令
Well, a few years back, we had to ban one of Rose's visitors.
被禁的访客再也没来过
The banned visitor never came back,
但大约六个月前 有另一位访客来拜访露丝
but about six months ago, Rose had another visitor.
我记得是因为她又开始创作艺术作品了
I remember because she started her artwork again.
仿佛她又重新点燃了激♥情♥
It was like she caught fire.
请问你能给我一份 访客签到本的复印件吗
Let me ask you something. Can you give me a copy of the visitor ledger?
我们的政策不允许 我已经说得太多了
Our policy prevents against that. I've already said too much.
好 那这样吧 你可以去打几个电♥话♥
Okay, so, how about this? Why don't you just make some calls?
查查我是谁 好吗
Check me out, okay?
做好尽职调查 安全起见
Do your due diligence just to be on the safe side,
你可以和我联♥系♥
and you can contact me.
但是听着 戴安娜 相信我 好吗 我会继续找露丝的
But listen, Diane, trust me, okay? I'm gonna keep an eye out for Rose.
-打扰了 谢谢 -谢谢
-I appreciate your time. Thank you. -Thank you.
嗨
Hi.
我想谈谈 当面谈
I wanna talk. In person.
我想你
I miss you.
拜托了
Please.
(苏珊劳拉 待批准人选)
(收件人:米卡基思 待最后审批)
嗨
Hey.
不让我进去吗
Can't I come in?
在外面就好
Out here is fine.
谢谢你接听电♥话♥
Well, thanks for picking up the phone.
我们该如何修复关系 波比
How do we fix this, Pop?
那已经是过去式了
We're past that.
我只想找出杀害乔希的凶手
I just wanna find out who killed Josh.
-我想帮你 -是吗
-And I wanna help you. -Do you?
是的
Yes.
因为你隐瞒了 和相关命案主要嫌疑人相爱这一事实
'Cause you lied about being in love with the prime suspect of a related murder.
他不是你想象中的那个人
He's not who you think he is.
你选择相信他 而不是我
You chose him over me.
而不是老爸、赛迪、黛丝里 还有乔希
Over Daddy, Cydie, Desiree. Over Josh.
-不是的 -那你为什么不说实话
-That is not true. -Then why weren't you honest?
因为我害怕
Because I was scared.
我还害怕呢 我每天都很害怕
I'm scared! I'm scared every goddamn day,
-但是我… -但是什么 你不撒谎
-but I-- -But what? You don't lie?
露丝吉尔是谁
Who's Rose Gil?
她曾和我、霍特一起流落街头
She was on the streets with me and Holt.
我…你为什么问起露丝
I-- Why are you asking about Rose?
我已经很多年没想起过她了
I haven't thought about her for years.
你为什么不写她的故事
Why didn't you write about her?
因为她病了
Because she was sick.
我觉得那样不公平
And I didn't think that was fair.
要写她的故事就一定会写到她的病
I couldn't tell her story without telling that part.
我不信任你 米卡
I don't trust you, Micah.
我爱你 但我不信任你
I love you, but I do not trust you.
我们大半辈子都是朋友
You know, we've been friends for most of our lives.
彼此非常了解
We know a lot about each other.
所以呢
And?
你知道我所有的秘密
You hold all of my confidences.
我也知道你的
And I hold yours.
那又如何
So motherfucking what?
我知道很多事可以毁了你打造的这种生活
I know things that could destroy this life you built
和你装出来的这个人设
and this person you pretend to be.
嘿 你把头发弄湿了
Hey! You got your hair wet!
该死
Shit!
我用了好几小时才整理好你这个鸡窝头
After I spent hours wrestling with this nappy cotton wool!
是我的错 不怪波比
It's my fault! Not Poppy's.
滚开 小姑娘
Get the hell outta here, little girl!
你知道我没时间处理这种破事 过来 滚回家去
You know I don't have time for this shit! Come on! Carry your ass home!
你以后不许来我家 不许顶嘴
This is the last time you're coming down to my damn house. Talking back to my ass.
嗨
Hey!
嗨 抱歉 我不是故意要吓你
Hi! Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you.
我叫米卡
I'm Micah.
是 我叫扎丽娜
Yeah. Zarina.
我读过你的书 幸会
I've read your books. It's good to meet you.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
那些是给你的
Those are for you.
哇
Wow.
希望不是衣服
I hope it's not clothes.
剧集 | 直言真相(2019) | 导航列表