剧集 | 直言真相(2019) | 导航列表
我来这是想问你们关于莉安娜的事
I came to ask you about Leona.
老妈的表亲 你们曾住在她家
Mama's cousin y'all stayed with.
我爱她
I loved her.
我以前经常在她的衣橱里玩扮装游戏
I used to play dress-up in her closet all the time.
我记忆中不是这样
That's not how I remember it.
为什么
Why not?
我们在那里不受欢迎 无论你怎么想
We weren't welcome there, no matter what you think.
我们是来自贫民区的孤儿 这一点我们永远忘不了
We were the ghetto orphans, and we could never forget it.
什么
What?
那不是扮装游戏 她让我们在衣橱里玩
That wasn't dress-up. She put us in there and told us to play
是因为她要让自己的孩子参加互助会
whenever she had Jack and Jill meetings for her kids.
我们并不受欢迎
We were not welcome.
有一次我太生气了 放了一浴缸水 把她的假发全扔了进去
I got so mad one time, I ran a bath and threw all her wigs in the tub.
然后我躲进了她的缝纫室
And then I went to go hide in her sewing room.
你就不怕她找到你吗
Weren't you afraid she'd find you?
我藏身的地方都是她告诉我不许去的
I hide in the places I'd been told never to go.
永远不要去 你认为敌人不敢去的地方找他们
Never look for an enemy where you think they're too afraid to go.
我得走了
I gotta go.
这姑娘…
This girl…
你知道她昨晚又错过了宵禁时间吗
You know she missed curfew again last night?
-什么 -是的
-She what? -Yeah.
今天早上我起床之前 她就去参加团队练习了
She was going to crew practice before I got up this morning.
-但是听着 我们这么办 -天啊
-But see, here's what we're gonna do. -Oh, my God.
我有计划
I got the plan.
一旦她走进那扇门 回家吃晚餐
As soon as she walks through that door to eat dinner…
等她刚一进来
as soon as she comes in,
我们就把她的手♥机♥拿走
we're gonna snatch up that phone,
换成这个宝贝
and we're gonna replace it with this baby.
-这招好 -是的
-This is good. -Yes, it is.
-不能照相、玩游戏 -这些都没有
-No pictures, no games… -None of that.
没有社交媒体 对
…no social media. Yes.
-这些都没有 -那她什么时候能拿回自己的手♥机♥
-None of that. -So when does she get her phone back?
我同意了才行
Whenever I say.
-稍等一下 宝贝 -好
-Hold on one second, baby. -Uh-huh.
嗨 波比 怎么了
Hey, Pop. What's happening?
嘿 我要去城里 霍特的住处 你能来和我会合吗
Hey, I'm headed to the city. Holt's place. Can you meet me?
-嘿 我们马上要吃晚餐了 -我知道…
-Hey, we're about to sit down to dinner. -I know, I know.
听着…现在时机不太合适
Listen, listen. This is not a great time.
我正要和家人一起吃晚餐
I'm about to sit down and eat dinner with the fam.
我觉得他藏在那里 马库斯
I think he's hiding there, Markus.
是吗
Really?
好吧 听着 我这就来
All right, look. I'm on my way.
宝贝 那是…
Baby, that was--
利益冲突
A conflict of interest?
-丽娜 拜托 -她要离婚了
-Rina, come on, now. -She's getting divorced.
什么
What?
英格拉姆离开了她 搬回东岸去了
Ingram left her. Moved back to the East Coast.
-谁告诉你的 -米卡
-Who told you that? -Micah.
米卡
Micah?
你们待在一起那么长时间
All that time that you spend together,
你没注意到她不再戴结婚戒指了
and you haven't noticed that she stopped wearing her wedding ring.
宝贝
Baby.
-嘿 丽娜 我… -你快去吧
-Hey, Rina, I'm-- -Just go already.
嘿 你看到他们潜伏在那边了 对吗
Hey. You see 'em lurking back there, right?
-便衣 -对
-Unmarked? -Uh-huh.
看见了
Yeah.
快看…
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
那看起来像是血迹
That looks like blood.
你的感觉和我一样吗
You feeling what I'm feeling?
是的
Uh-huh.
去吧…
Go, go.
嘿
Hey.
-冷静点 -抱歉
-Take it easy. -Sorry.
等等 你干什么
Whoa. What you doing? What you doing?
什么都别碰…
Don't touch anything. Don't touch anything.
好
Okay.
你说对了 这里之前确实有人
You know, you were right. Someone was here.
是
Yeah.
有事发生了
Something went down.
嘿 这里
Hey, over here.
(阿立哌唑)
-拍好了 -是
-You got it? -Yep.
-“阿立…” 你… -“阿立哌唑”
-"Ari--" You-- -"Aripiprazole."
-是什么药 -抑制精神病药
-What is that? -It's an antipsychotic.
是露丝的 她之前也在这里
It's Rose's. She was here too.
旧金山警♥察♥
San Francisco PD!
-不许动 -等等…
-Don't move! -Whoa, whoa, whoa.
-手举起来 -别轻举妄动 伙计
-Keep 'em up! -Don't think about it, man.
我们在现场
We're here on location.
房♥子里发现两位嫌疑人 需要支援
We have two suspects in the house at this time. We need backup.
这里是《重新考虑》线索热♥线♥ 请留言
You've reached the Reconsidered tip line. Please leave a message.
波比 我是露丝吉尔
Poppy, this is Rose Gil.
你是在找我吧
I think you're looking for me.
剧集 | 直言真相(2019) | 导航列表