剧集 | 直言真相(2019) | 导航列表
Follow me.
皇后走到B2
Queen to B-2.
好吧…
All right. All right.
我从播客上听出了你的声音
I recognize your voice from the podcast.
我不认识你
I don't know you.
-他是我朋友 -他不是我朋友
-He's my friend. -He's not mine.
好 那我就在这里等吧
All right. I guess I'll just hang out here.
你是怎么找到我的
How'd y'all find me?
你在霍特家留下了一些东西
You left some things at Holt's place.
看起来你们的重聚场面有些失控
Looked like your reunion got a little out of hand.
你还好吗
You okay?
我没死
I'm alive.
我知道你和 米卡基思 霍特罗林斯之间有历史
I know you have history with Micah Keith and Holt Rollins.
米卡的书上可不是这么写的
Not according to Micah's books.
人们不可能知道我的存在
Wouldn't even know I exist.
我是来给你改变这一点的机会的
I'm here to give you a chance to correct that.
我知道
I know.
为了你的播客
For your podcast.
我也一直在找你
I've been looking for you too.
如果你愿意分享你的故事 我愿意听
If you're willing to share your story, I'm willing to listen.
大部分人不相信我告诉他们的就是真♥相♥
Most people don't believe what I'm telling them is true.
你相信吗
Is that you?
我要不要找个人来支持我的说法
Am I gonna need to find you someone to back up what I'm saying?
我就先假设你告诉我的都是真♥相♥吧
I'll start with the assumption that everything you tell me is true.
我们就从我知道的事开始吧
How about we start with what I know?
你 米卡和霍特很久以前是朋友
You, Micah and Holt were friends a long time ago.
关系很亲密 也许甚至彼此相爱
You were tight. Maybe even loved each other.
没错
We did.
直到她把我和霍特送进了监狱
Until she sent me and Holt to jail.
我…
I'm--
接下来的对话要录音
I'm gonna record the rest.
我出狱之后一无所有
When I got out, I didn't have anything.
但我能勉强过活
But I got by.
米卡早已不见 但我无所谓
Micah was long gone but that was fine by me.
直到我看见了它
Until I saw it.
看见了什么
Saw what?
她的书
Her book.
我的书
My book.
她偷走了我的一切
She stole it all.
她偷走了我的一切
She stole it all.
她操纵我 影响我的心理 偷走了我的回忆和我拥有的一切
She got in my head, took every memory, everything I had.
露丝 你的意思是
Rose, what are you saying?
(露丝吉尔)
米卡基思偷走了我的人生
Micah Keith stole my life.
(米卡基思 窃贼 《弃子》 鲨鱼)
和我讲讲悲伤规程吧
Talk to me about your grief protocol.
它是如何成为 你健康项目中的主要构成的
How did that become a staple of your wellness program?
有很多女性给我写信 到我的签售会上来见我
I had so many women write to me, come to see me on my book tour,
她们都很痛苦
that were in pain.
有情感上的 身体上的 精神上的
Emotional, physical, spiritual…
我看到了一个机遇
I saw an opportunity to…
就像人们在面对死亡时有不同的哀悼阶段
Like the stages of grief surrounding death,
我可以开♥发♥辅助手段和流程
to develop tools and processes
来帮助女性应对各种失去和失望的痛苦
to help women navigate through all kinds of losses and disappointments.
-你自己用过吗 -用过
-Did you try it out on yourself? -I did, yeah.
在我为失去孩子而悲伤时…
And as I was grieving the loss of my child--
-流产 -是的
-The miscarriage? -Yes.
我想
I thought,
“一直以来根植在我心中的 那种被抛弃的痛苦
"I wonder if the pain of abandonment that I've been holding
是不是对我造成了负面影响 以至于连完成一个完整孕期都困难 ”
is actually negatively affecting my ability to even carry to term?"
在夜深的时候
In the dark of the night,
我相信很多女性都有同感
I bet that plenty of women have felt the same way.
是 但我们不会去谈论这些 谈得还不够多
Yeah. But we don't talk about it. Not enough.
我觉得通过分享自己的故事 我可以帮助一些女性
I thought by sharing my story, I could help some women.
所以你传达的信息引起了很多粉丝的共鸣
That's why the message resonated with so many of your fans.
所以我一直在说出真♥相♥ 我的真♥相♥
It's why I keep telling the truth. My truth.
我为她画的第一张素描
My first sketch of her.
(亲如姐妹)
你得真爱一个人才能把她画得如此传神
You gotta really love someone to capture their soul like this.
她就是这样
That's what she does.
让你想要照顾她
Makes you wanna take care of her.
出狱之后 我试着专注于艺术创作
After I got out of jail, I tried focusing on my art.
一度很有效果 我开始振作了起来
It worked for a while. I was getting my shit together.
直到我看到了那本书
Until I saw the book.
书里有我的画
My drawings.
有我的日记中的一些页面
Pages out of my diary.
有我的故事 我的痛苦
My stories, my pain.
这些没有发生在她身上 是我 都是发生在我身上的
None of that happened to her. It was me. It happened to me.
夜店里的袭击事件
The attack at the club?
因为她要求我去 我才去看表演的
I only went to that show 'cause she asked me to.
然后她丢下我自己走了
Then she dipped out of there without me.
若不是我之后告诉她 她都不知道发生了什么
Didn't even know what happened till I told her after.
我很遗憾 露丝
I'm so sorry, Rose.
遗憾…
Sorry, sorry.
所有人都很遗憾
Everyone's fucking sorry.
连她老公都很遗憾
Even her husband was sorry.
这些事你告诉过乔希吗
Did you share any of this with Josh?
那对我没有好处
Did me no good.
自从我看到那本书后
Ever since the book…
我试着画画来让自己不去想它
I tried to paint to get out of my own head.
来逃避…
To get away from--
那种自己一无是处的感觉
from feeling like nothing.
但这些都不重要
But none of it mattered.
露丝 你试过站出来 告诉某人米卡都对你做了些什么吗
Rose, did you ever try to come forward and tell someone what Micah did to you?
我给报纸和杂♥志♥写过信
I wrote letters to newspapers and magazines.
我试过给米卡打电♥话♥
I tried calling Micah.
我在网上发帖子后就被社交媒体封♥杀♥
I got booted off of social media when I posted about it.
有谁会相信一个 无家可归 脑子有病的女孩
Who's gonna believe a homeless Black girl who's messy in the head?
乔希亚基思和这些事有什么关系
How does Joshua Keith connect to all of this?
我知道你和他联♥系♥过
I know you spoke to him.
他知道你和米卡之间的事吗
Did he know about you and Micah?
米卡不会告诉任何人的
Micah wouldn't have told anybody.
所以你才买♥♥了票 去洛杉矶看他的电影
That's why you bought a ticket to see his movie down in LA.
去告诉他真♥相♥
To tell him the truth.
他说我是骗子
He called me a liar.
和其他人一样
Like everyone else.
但是后来他变了
But then he changed.
-为什么 -我不知道
-Why? -I don't know.
我告诉他米卡深陷困境时就像一只野兽
I told him that Micah's like a wild animal when she's trapped.
她只懂得这一种保护自己的方法
It's the only way she knows how to protect herself.
毁掉一切妨碍她的人
Destroying everyone else in her way.
乔希亚回来见我
Joshua came back to see me.
他说他相信我
He told me he believed me.
看
Look.
(乔希亚基思寄 露丝吉尔收 我相信你)
这是我用他发给我的电邮做的
I made that out of an email he sent me.
“我相信你”
"I believe you."
(消防通道)
怎么回事 警报怎么响了
What's going on? Why is the alarm going?
出什么事了吗
Is there something happening?
嘿 怎么回事
Hey, what's happening?
警报 有人来到了营地
The alarms. Someone's in the camp.
什么情况
What's going on?
我觉得是着火了
I think there's a fire.
-警报被触发了 -大家快撤出去
-It tripped the alarm. -Everyone evacuate!
让开
Get out of my way.
快跑 我们必须离开这里
Run! We gotta get out of here.
露丝
Rose!
让一让…波比
-Move, move. -Poppy!
-露丝… -你还好吗
-Rose. Rose. -You all right?
-我很好 -来 给她点空间
-I'm all right. -Here, give her some room.
-好 是霍特…去抓霍特 -霍特
-Okay. It's Holt. It's Holt. Get Holt. -Holt?
这里交给我…
I got this, I got this.
剧集 | 直言真相(2019) | 导航列表