剧集 | 直言真相(2019) | 导航列表
You can get another job.
最近没在修理店附近 看到亚伦 他还骑摩托吗
Haven't seen Aaron around the shop lately. He still riding?
他在清理雨水槽的时候摔断了腿 他就是闲不住
He broke his leg cleaning the rain gutter. Weekend warrior.
让他到敲敲门酒吧来和我们打扑克
I mean, tell him to come play poker with us at The Knock.
-好 我会告诉他 -我的客户对摩托车也比较了解
-Okay, I will. -My client knows her way around a bike.
帕内尔女士 不是吗
Don't you, Ms. Parnell?
我都不记得 上次是什么时候骑的了 但是没错
Can't remember the last time I rode, but yes.
肾上腺素激增感觉好极了
Nothing beats that rush.
不好
Oh, shit.
怎么了
What?
朱莉娅弗兰克 大人物 人称沙漠之鹰女士
Julia Frank. Big gun. They call her Ms. Desert Eagle.
一般只接高知名度的案件 但是没关系
Usually only represents high-profile cases, but it's okay.
法官大人 这是我的客户阿兰娜凯夫 阿兰娜 这位是桑蒂马歇尔法官
Your Honor, my client, Alana Cave. Alana, this is Judge Sandy Marshall.
下午好 法官大人
Good afternoon, Your Honor.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们开始吧
Shall we begin?
法官大人 容我说一句 原告聘请了新的律师
Your Honor, if you will. The plaintiff has hired new counsel.
我请求延后今天的动议
Request to postpone today's motion
好让我能和她的新律师谈谈
so that I may speak to her new representation.
我们按原时间表进行 罗彻先生
We proceed as scheduled, Mr. Roche.
帕内尔女士 我审阅过你的动议了
Ms. Parnell, I've reviewed your motion.
我知道你上周缺席是情有可原
I appreciate the extenuating circumstances of your absence last week.
但事实是你因参加危险活动 而错过了出庭日期
But the fact that you missed a court date to engage in a dangerous activity,
让身边的人陷入危险
risking the safety of those around you,
还不顾你对本法庭的义务
and without regard for your obligation to this court
而本法庭正是要质疑你的职业操守
where your professional conduct is in question…
这表明你在判断上有严重偏颇
that indicates an egregious lapse in judgment.
-但是法官大人 我… -是你请求调解的 对不对
-But Your Honor, I-- I-- -You requested the mediation, did you not?
我在此拒绝你继续调解的请求
I am denying your request for continuance.
本诉讼的取证阶段将按计划进行
The discovery phase of this suit will proceed to deposition as scheduled.
-别开口 -阿兰娜
-Don't. -Alana?
阿兰娜 拜托 这算什么
Alana, please. What is this?
我必须这么做 为了我的家人
It's what I have to do. For my family.
我很在意发生在你身上的事情
I care about what happened to you.
相信我 我在尽我所能做出改变
Believe me, I'm doing everything I can to do things differently,
好让人们不会受伤
so people don't get hurt.
我儿子叫什么名字
What's my son's name?
你根本没变
You haven't changed.
所以我才要这么做 我会接受一切能够得到的帮助
That's why I'm doing this. And I'll take all the help I can get.
怎么回事
What was that?
我知道她儿子的名字 亨利
I know her son's name. Henry.
只是她突然发问 我没反应过来而已 亨利凯夫
She just caught me off guard, that's all. Henry Cave.
他们会利用这次对话对付我们
They're gonna use that exchange against us.
你在这次短暂的谈话中是否想出了
Now, during your little parley, did you figure out
阿兰娜凯夫怎么请得起 朱莉娅弗兰克这样的律师
how the heck Alana Cave can afford someone like Julia Frank?
-喂 -凯夫诉讼案的律师是你请的
-Hello? -You hired lawyers in the Cave lawsuit?
-晚上好啊 小波波 -这不是儿戏 米卡
-Good evening, Pop-Tart. -This isn't a game, Micah.
没错
No.
这是为了生存
It's survival.
如果你把我对露丝做的事公之于众 我会失去一切
If you let the world know what I did to Rose, I lose everything.
但这是你自找的
But you have it coming.
那为什么你还没有发布播客 你在等什么
Then why haven't you released the podcast yet? Why wait?
-我还在制♥作♥ -你在拖延
-I'm working on it. -You're stalling.
你想惩罚我
You're trying to punish me.
但我对露丝的所作所为 和你做的事相比根本不值得一提
But what I did to Rose is nothing compared to what you did.
这是威胁
That's a threat.
事情不必闹到这一步的
It doesn't have to happen like this.
我只是想查出到底是谁杀了乔希
I just wanna find out who Josh's killer is.
他们逮捕了露丝
Well, they arrested Rose.
-他们认为是露丝杀的 -什么
-They think she did it. -What?
-什么时候的事 -把律师辞退
-When? -Call off the lawyers.
那我做不到
I can't do that.
那就为了生存而战吧 如你所说
Then it's survival. As you say.
你能开车吗
Should you be driving?
你有空吗
You got a sec?
有
Yeah.
所以…
So…
我想起诉枪击我的警♥察♥
I think I'ma try to press charges against the cop that shot me.
好吧 前警♥察♥要和警局作对
Okay, a former cop going after the department?
这可能是严重的错误
That could be a serious mistake.
-那再发生这种事呢 -我明白
-And when this happens again? -I get it.
但你想把自己的生活展示给公众吗
But you wanna put your life on display?
因为一旦开始诉讼 你的生活就毁了
'Cause when that machine starts rolling, it will crush you.
那你呢
And what about you?
波比告诉我你们逮捕了露丝
Poppy told me that y'all arrested Rose.
我猜你是因为破案不够快遭到了批评
And I'm guessing that you're under fire for not solving the case fast enough.
听着 我们要么让自己被体制摧毁
Look, we either let the machine crush us…
要么就采取应对的行动
or we do something about it.
(敲敲门酒吧)
(奥克兰 顶石帮)
-嗨 赫比 -嗨 波比
-Hey, Herbie. -Hey, Poppy.
莫斯
Moss.
已经开始按你的风格改造酒吧了
Already putting your stamp on things?
叔带我去了摩托修理店 你们有些宝贝放在那里吃灰啊
Unc took me down to the bike shop. Y'all have some treasures gathering dust.
这里是酒吧 不是博物馆
This is a bar, not a museum.
我喜欢 我们的历史很长 有些人的记忆力却很短
I like it. We got a long history, and some folks got short memories.
没人会忘记顶石帮的
Nobody's forgetting the Capstones.
你感觉如何 老爸
How you feeling, Daddy?
和临床试验开始时一样
Same as when I started that clinical trial.
这说明你的病情没有恶化
That means you're not getting any worse.
有也看不出来
Not that we can tell.
-能谈谈吗 -说吧
-Can we talk? -Speak your mind.
米卡知道一些可能会毁掉我人生的事
Micah knows something that might blow up my life.
我们所有人的人生
All our lives.
什么事
What?
我不希望其他人受伤
I don't want anybody else to get hurt.
我身边的人现在情况已经够糟了
It's bad enough with what everyone close to me is going through
都是因为这该死的诉讼
with this damn lawsuit.
你是想让我允许你放弃吗
Are you asking my permission to quit?
你必须打完这场官司
You need to finish this.
我们很坚强 我们会挺过去的
We are strong. We will survive.
她太了解我们所有人了
She knows so much about all of us.
所以她才会把你牵扯进来
Which is why she wrapped you into all of this.
她有一张王牌
She had a trump card.
她总是可以用手中掌握的秘密 让我听她的话
Could always keep me in line with the secrets that she holds.
你对此作何感想
How does that make you feel?
这会毁掉一切
Like burning it down.
她要和我们住多久
How long is she even staying with us?
姑娘们 你们还好吗
Are you girls okay?
怎么…
What--
怎么了 你们在这里做什么
What happened? What are you doing out here?
去 快去报♥警♥
Go. Go call the police.
好…你们没事了
Okay. Okay. You're okay.
有成年人陪你们吗
Are you out here with any adults?
-她的保姆 -你的保姆在哪
-Her babysitter. -Where's your babysitter?
没关系的 你可以告诉我 怎么了
It's okay, you can tell me. What's wrong?
这次调查让一位脆弱的女子
This investigation has put a vulnerable woman
在法律上陷入了危险的境地
in a precarious legal position.
她成了犯罪嫌疑人 我相信她没有犯下这项罪行
She's under suspicion for a crime I don't believe she committed.
但事实上
But the truth is,
我无法肯定地说露丝不是杀害乔希的凶手
I can't say for sure that Rose isn't Josh's killer.
她被夺去发声权利的那种绝望
And I can relate to the desperation she might have felt after being…
我能感同身受
robbed of her voice.
(埃姆斯来电)
你可真不要脸 你知道露丝是无辜的
You have a lot of nerve. You know you were wrong about Rose.
我知道
I know.
那你为什么抓她
Then why are you going after her?
埃姆斯
Aames.
三年前 我…
Three years ago, I--
我接警前往埃克塞西尔区的一栋房♥子
I got called to a house out in the Excelsior.
据说有一位绑♥架♥嫌疑人住在那里
There was a kidnapping suspect rumored to be there.
我一到那里 就觉得这件事不对劲 但是我…
The whole thing felt off the moment I got there, but I--
剧集 | 直言真相(2019) | 导航列表