剧集 | 直言真相(2019) | 导航列表
How is it holding you back?
它为什么能代表你的痛苦
How does it represent your pain?
你的局限
Your limitations?
你的失败和失望
Your failures and your disappointments?
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
来吧 闭上眼睛
Go ahead, close your eyes.
大家把精神集中在
I really want you to focus
手中的那个物品上
on whatever item it is that you have in your hand.
我们都受困于 不健康的工作、感情关系、生活
We all get trapped in unhealthy jobs, relationships, lives.
但我们永远都有选择
But we always, always have a choice.
有一种内在的力量
An inner strength.
那内在的力量在我们心中燃烧 就像这熊熊烈火
And that inner strength, it burns inside of us just like this fire.
它只需要一点点气息就能被点燃
All it needs is just a little-- little breath to ignite.
谁想第一个上前来
Who would like to be the first to come up?
我们想要米卡
We want Micah.
对 米卡…
Yeah, Micah. Micah.
好
Right.
谢谢你 艾维
Thank you, Ivy.
谢谢
Thank you.
这些是仇恨邮件
This is hate mail.
(美国邮政 大号♥分拣邮件托盘)
全都是
All of it.
死亡威胁
Death threats,
仅仅因为我有勇气发声
simply because I have the courage to use my voice.
是时候放下所有这些包袱了
It's time to release it all.
放下任何…
Any...
放下一切…
and everything...
拖累我们的东西
that holds us back.
你记得我常喝的饮料
You remember my regular?
谢谢你让我来看你
Thanks for letting me come see you.
我每天都在想发生在你身上的事
I think about what happened to you every day.
翻来覆去地想
Just replays in my mind.
我也是 但那不是你的错
Mine too. But it's not your fault.
你记得那个小姑娘吗 德莉亚斯派维 失踪的那个
You remember that young girl, Drea Spivey, who went missing?
记得
Yeah.
是 顶石帮找到她了
Yeah, well, the Capstones, they found her.
而且…
And...
此事令我感到不适
it's fucking with me.
波比 我做的事有什么意义
What good am I doing, Pop?
我还是警♥察♥时 我有一种使命感
I mean, when I was on the force, I had a purpose.
我感觉每天都在为这个世界做贡献
It felt like I was doing good for the world every day.
但是现在的我
But here I am...
给名人当保镖 与此同时 却发生这种糟心事
guarding some celebrity while shit like this happens.
像德莉亚这样的小姑娘被剥削利用
Young girls like Drea getting exploited.
-所以你要再次披上你的英雄披风 -差不多吧
-So you need to put your cape back on. -Well, something like that.
既然我们开诚布公
Well, since we are baring our souls...
我和英格拉姆要离婚了
Ingram and I are getting a divorce.
你知道了
You knew?
扎丽娜告诉我了
Zarina told me.
-扎丽娜是怎么知道的 -米卡
-How does Zarina know? -Micah.
没错
That's right.
我不该感到惊讶的 但是…
Well, I shouldn't be surprised, but...
抱歉 我把你牵扯了进来
sorry I drew you into all of this.
拜托 我是个成年人
Please. I'm a grown-ass man.
我是可以拒绝的
I could've said no.
她曾经欺骗过你吗
Did she ever fool you?
没有…
No. No.
但你要知道 我不信任米卡
But you see, I didn't trust Micah
因为她的反应和 我看待事物的方式总是不一致
because her reactions never were in line with the way I saw things.
但我从来没有因为任何事怀疑过她
But I never suspected her of anything.
我只是不信她推销的那一套话术
I just wasn't buying the bullshit she was selling.
你知道为什么 我总是觉得和你有一种联♥系♥吗
You know why I've always felt a connection with you?
因为你知道害怕到不敢停下奔跑的脚步 是什么样的感觉
Because you know what it's like to be terrified to ever stop running.
因为如果停下 恶魔就会追上你
Because if you did, that demon could catch you.
把你重新关起来
Put you right back in that bottle.
这该死的诉讼…
This goddamn lawsuit is...
要把我的整个公♥司♥拖垮了
You know, it's drying up my whole business.
我显然没在避风港工作
I'm obviously not working at Shelter.
剩下几个临时的安保工作 仅够给手下人发工资的
And the few security gigs I do have pay for my men but not much else.
特里妮就要上大学了
Trini, she's going off to college.
一个新宝宝即将出生
I got a new baby on the way.
马库斯 为什么不让我帮你
Markus, why don't you let me help you?
毕竟是我把你牵扯进来的
Since I dragged you into all of this.
如果我需要你帮助 我会联♥系♥你的 好吗
I'll get at you if I need your help, okay?
帮我另找一份工作
To help me find another job.
好了 你最近和米卡谈过吗
So, talk to Micah lately?
没有 但我得找她谈谈
No, but I need to.
怎么 需要我陪你去吗
So, what? You need some backup?
冒着被你老婆用网球拍打死的风险
And risk your wife beating me to death with her tennis racket?
不要了
No.
都是因为荷尔蒙什么的
Hormones and all that.
那可不是荷尔蒙
That ain't hormones.
是“你的前女友烦死人了”这类原因
That's "your ex-girlfriend gets on my nerves" and all that.
如果我是坏人的话会容易些
It'd be easier if I was a bad guy.
反派
A villain.
我有没有美化过我的故事
Did I embellish my story?
是 我有
Yes. I did.
我有没有让 300多个流落街头的孩子有家可住
Did I get more than 300 unhoused kids off the street and into homes?
我有没有在旧金山建造住房♥
Did I build housing in San Francisco,
这是全国生活成本最高的城市之一
one of the most expensive cities in the country,
我给80个无家可归的家庭提供了住房♥
and put 80 unhoused families in homes?
我背叛了我的朋友
I betrayed my friend.
我并没有坦诚地说出一切
I wasn't truthful about all four corners of my heart.
哪个女人做得到
What woman is?
但我爱我的丈夫
But I loved my husband.
我深爱着他 我每天都很想他
I deeply loved him, and I miss him every day.
但不知为何 这一份真正的失去却被遗忘了
And somehow that real loss is just forgotten.
是波比
It's Poppy.
波比帕内尔
Poppy Parnell.
人无完人
We're all imperfect humans.
她来这里做什么
What's she doing here?
是关于米卡的播客
That podcast on Micah.
这里不欢迎你
You're not welcome here.
-没关系 -你最好离开
-It's okay. -You should leave.
没关系的
It's okay.
你是来参加我们活动的吗
Did you come to join us?
不 我是来确保没有人会受伤
No. I came to make sure no one gets hurt.
他们来这里都是自愿的 我没有强迫他们
They're all here 'cause they wanna be. I didn't force them.
但你强迫我说出了 我一生中最痛苦的一段经历
But you forced me to reveal one of the most painful moments of my life.
那我的痛苦意味着什么
And my pain means what?
我不知道
I have no idea.
因为我不知道你到底有没有感情
Because I don't know if you're capable of feeling anything.
你凭什么判断这一点
What makes you the judge of that?
你有没有和马丁海伍德合谋杀害乔希
Did you team up with Martin Haywood to kill Josh?
当然没有
Of course not.
你身边已经一个盟友也不剩了
You don't have a single ally left.
在你这番事业之前就认识你的人 全都离你而去了
No one who knew you before all this is left in your life.
这有什么安全感可言
Where's the safety in that?
你们相信我吗
Do you believe in me?
相信
Yes.
-你相信我吗 -相信
-Do you believe in me? -Yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
-你相信我吗 -相信
-Do you believe in me? -Yes.
我相信你 米卡
I believe in you, Micah.
我相信你
I believe in you.
-我相信你 -我相信你
-I believe in you. -I believe in you.
-我相信你 -我相信你
-I believe in you. -I believe in you.
我相信你 米卡
I believe in you, Micah.
(雪莉小姐知道有关我爸爸的真♥相♥)
嗨 老爸
Hey, Daddy.
嗨 宝贝女儿 很高兴你来了
Hey, baby girl. I'm glad you came.
准备和我聊聊吗
剧集 | 直言真相(2019) | 导航列表