剧集 | 直言真相(2019) | 导航列表
是他 这就是他
That's him. That's him right there.
把这个发给埃姆斯 看看他是否知道那是谁
Send that to Aames. See if he knows who it is.
-你确定他威胁了乔希 -是 我看见了
-You sure he threatened Josh? -Yeah, I saw him.
他没看见我
He didn't see me.
米卡之前来这里了
Micah was here.
她提出给我一个地方住 条件是让我闭嘴
She offered me a place to live for my silence.
我不会对自己的人生撒谎
I'm not gonna lie about my life.
无论好坏 这是我唯一拥有的
It's the only thing I have. Good or bad.
如果你需要落脚的地方 我能帮你
If you need a place to go, I can help you.
怎么帮
How?
我妹妹查了几个庇护所
My sister looked into a couple of shelters.
奥尔巴尼市有一家 埃尔塞里托市有一家
There's one in Albany, one in El Cerrito.
我可以送你去其中任意一家 帮你安顿下来
I can take you to either one. Help you get settled in.
这样你就能摆脱我了 是吗
You can just wipe your hands of me?
我不是那个意思 我只想帮忙
That's not my intention. I just want to help.
这两家都不错 很干净
Both facilities are nice, clean.
你要去哪
Where you going?
米卡来这里让我闭嘴
Micah came here to shut me up.
-你来这里利用我 -不是的
-You came here to use me. -That's not true.
我还是自己照顾自己比较好
Better off looking out for myself.
好 埃姆斯答复我了
Okay. I heard back from Aames.
露丝指认的人叫马丁海伍德
The guy Rose identified is Martin Haywood.
直到几周前他还是一名旧金山警♥察♥
And until a couple of weeks ago, he was SFPD.
-真的假的 -真的
-Are you serious? -Yes.
埃姆斯想在早上和我们见面
Aames wants to meet us in the morning.
好 跟进他一下 我晚些和他联♥系♥
Okay. Follow up with him, and I'll connect later.
嗨 老爸 是我 我在路上了
Hey, Daddy. It's me. I'm on my way.
我想和你分享雪莉小姐完整的故事
I want to share the whole story about Miss Shirley.
不仅仅是我在播客上讲的那部分
Not just what I told on the podcast.
如果你♥爸♥真的爱你 他就不会进监狱了
If your daddy really loved you, he wouldn't be in jail.
她从来不做别人能看出来的事
She never did things that people could see.
她让我感觉自己没人要、是个负担
She made me feel unwanted, a burden.
还有语言羞辱
Then it was words.
她很擅长用语言伤害我
She was real good at cutting me with those.
她越是了解我
The more she got to know me,
伤害我的方法就越多
the more creative she was about what would hurt me.
我在那里住了一个月
I had been there a month,
盼望爸爸来信 心里想着他为什么还不给我写信
waiting to hear from Daddy, wondering why he hadn't written to me,
我看见桌子上放着一封信
when I saw a letter on the table.
她不让我读那封信 碰都不让 更别说拆开了
She wouldn't let me read it, open it or touch it.
我哭着求她、恳请她
I begged. I pleaded. I cried.
她却只是嘲笑我
She just laughed at me.
那封信在桌上放了大约一周
It sat there for about a week.
我终于拿着信跑掉了
Finally grabbed it and ran.
她抓住我时 我用尽全力尖叫
When she caught me, I was screaming at the top of my lungs.
虽然她没有碰我 我还是继续尖叫
Even though she wasn't touching me, I just kept screaming.
她…
She...
她把信抢过去 丢进了壁炉
She grabbed it and threw it in the fireplace.
在火焰点燃信纸边缘的一瞬间
And as soon as the flames caught the edges of that letter,
我一点声音都发不出来
I couldn't utter a sound.
仿佛自己的声音被从胸口掏走了一样
It was like it ripped my voice right out of my chest.
永远失声
For good.
之后我一句话也没说过
I never spoke another word after that.
你一直把这件事藏在心里
What-- You've been holding this in all this time?
你为什么从没提起
Why didn't you say anything?
记住 你必须坚强
Remember, you gotta stay strong.
不要哭
Don't cry.
没有人会在乎黑人小女孩的眼泪
Nobody cares about a little Black girl's tears.
你做的事是迫不得已 是为了生存
You did what you had to do to survive.
对不起
I'm sorry.
为什么
For what?
我曾多次贬低你所经历的一切
All the times I diminished what you went through.
不 这不是你的错
No, that's not your fault.
那是谁的错
Then whose fault is it?
爸
Daddy.
我去跟他谈
I'll go talk to him.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
你父亲把他的钥匙给我了 但我决定要做个体面的人
Your father gave me his key, but I decided to be respectable.
-你决定不想遭到枪击 -对 也有这个原因
-And you decided not to get shot. -Yeah, that too.
-想喝点什么吗 -好啊
-Would you like a drink? -Yes, please.
威士忌
Whiskey?
上帝的甘露 听起来很美味
The nectar of the gods. Sounds yummy.
所以…
So?
跟我说说 你恨我吗
So, tell me something. Do you hate me?
这个问题一定另有深意
That's gotta be rhetorical.
我这么问是因为 你即将因自己的行为出庭受审
And I ask because you're about to go on trial over your behavior
而你的行为和欧文凯夫之死有关
as it pertains to the death of Owen Cave.
他就死在那个房♥间里
A death that happened in that room.
你现在要告诉全世界你让另一个人死去
And now you tell the world that you let someone else die.
你想让我怎么办 这事已经公开了
What do you want me to do? It's out there now.
我们可以把雪莉小姐 虐待你的经历作为切入点
There's a world where we lean into Miss Shirley's abuse of you.
制♥造♥同情
Create sympathy.
但我们必须描述细节 我必须知道你能否做到
But we're gonna have to get in deep, and I gotta know if you can do it.
我有选择吗
Do I have a choice?
我们都有选择 但如果你不想失去这栋房♥子就没有
We all have choices, but not if you want to keep the house.
我有个邻居想买♥♥这房♥子
One of my neighbors wants to buy it.
我一直在寄出英格拉姆的物品
I've been shipping Ingram's things.
这里已经不是家了
This isn't home anymore.
从那时起就不是了 自从欧文凯夫…
It hasn't been since Owen Cave...
在这里自杀时起
killed himself here.
你经历了很多困难
You've been through a lot.
但你是一个强大的女人
But you are a formidable woman.
你虽然承受着痛苦 还是为世界做了很多好事
And you do a lot of good in the world, even through your pain.
这是有价值的
That's worth something.
你到底是谁
Who the hell are you?
你这么问真有意思
Well, funny you ask.
几年前
I-- Couple of years ago,
我研究了一下祖籍
I did some of those ancestry researches.
我想了解一下自己的历史 我这么优秀到底是谁造就的
I wanted to find out about my history. Who's responsible for all this glory?
马丁海伍德是埃瓦尔之子的忠实信徒
Martin Haywood is a true believer in the Sons of Ivar.
我几年前安排他去当卧底 结果他如鱼得水
I planted him undercover a few years back, and the snake took to the swamp.
(埃瓦尔之子)
我猜这和他离开警队有关
I'm assuming this has to do with why he's no longer with the force?
-不仅如此 是我开除他的 -天啊
-There's more than that. I fired him. -Holy shit.
是 他曾一度把双方都骗了
Yeah. He was able to play both sides for a while,
但是后来事情败露了
but it caught up with him.
他一直在用一个化名 在社交媒体Parler上宣传埃瓦尔
He's been using an alias on Parler to champion Ivar.
他甚至还给全国分会捐过钱
He's even made some financial contributions to the National Chapter.
所以导致内务部盯上了他
That's what got IA onto him.
怎么会呢
How'd that happen?
老一套
Usual bullshit.
不愉快的离婚 孩子归妻子抚养 这类男人很多都是这样的
Bitter divorce. The wife took the kids. It's the same with a lot of these men.
是 他讨厌乔希 因为乔希曾否定埃瓦尔之子
Yeah. He hated Josh 'cause Josh disavowed the Sons.
所以海伍德有杀人动机
So Haywood had motive.
这对地方检察官来说还不够 不过是个开始
That's not enough for the DA. It's a start.
我们需要证据或目击证人
We need evidence or an eyewitness.
好吧 你告诉我 你觉得他有没有可能就是凶手
Okay, just tell me this. Do you think he could be our killer?
很难说 他有不在场证明
It's hard to say. He's got an alibi.
他当时在参加 埃瓦尔之子的新成员入会仪式
He was with SOI at an initiation ceremony
正好是乔希亚和德鲁遇害那晚
the night that Joshua and Drew were murdered.
他有宣誓过的声明
He's got sworn statements.
可能是在撒谎
Could be lying.
你觉得你能查出那天晚上入会
You think you could find out who was initiated
或是本来要入会的新成员是谁吗
or supposed to be initiated that night?
这也许是我们破案的方向
That could be the road for us.
你总是给私下调查出难题啊
You don't make off the books very easy,
但我会去查查看的
but I will see what I can do.
你们俩小心一点
You guys be careful, both of you.
海伍德已经疯了 我不信任他
Haywood has come loose at the seams. I don't trust him.
所以如果他动用了警方资源 来掩盖自己的行径 也许留下了线索
So if he used police resources to cover his tracks, maybe he left a trail.
想让我深入虎穴
剧集 | 直言真相(2019) | 导航列表