剧集 | 直言真相(2019) | 导航列表
也许你是流落街头时认识他的
Maybe you met him when you were living on the streets.
他为什么要杀死拉蒙
Why did he kill Ramon?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
是你让他杀的吗
Did you ask him to do it?
咖啡还是茶
Coffee, tea?
我不用了 谢谢
I'm fine, thank you.
那不是你的主意吗
Was it your idea?
我永远不会伤害拉蒙
I would never hurt Ramon.
他就像个家人
He was family.
你不知道是谁杀死了乔希
And you don't know who killed Josh?
当然不知道
Of course not.
我很爱我丈夫 但我从未假装完美
I loved my husband, but I never pretended to be perfect.
但你假装过
But you pretended.
那你呢
What about you?
-你是清白的吗 -比你清白
-Are your hands clean? -Cleaner than yours.
我打赌雪莉小姐一定不这么想
I bet Miss Shirley would feel differently.
你想让我以为自己疯了
You tried to make me feel crazy.
想让我质疑自己的神智
Tried to gaslight me.
你在录音吗
You recording?
你是在录音吗
Are you recording?
是你让霍特袭击我的吗
Did you tell Holt to attack me?
我们以为你是入侵者
We thought you were an intruder.
乔希那天晚上本来想对我说什么 你在他开口前就找人杀死了他
What was Josh going to tell me that night? You had him killed before he could say.
去你的
Fuck off.
乔希亚是我的一切 我和他的死无关
Joshua meant everything to me. I had nothing to do with that.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
我才不在乎
I don't give a shit.
你到底为什么 想让我牵扯到这个案子中来
Why did you even want me involved with this case?
我想知道是谁杀害了我丈夫 现在依然如此
I wanna know who murdered my husband. I still do.
不
No.
你利用了我 就像你利用身边所有人那样
You used me. Just like you use everyone around you.
你以为可以控制我发布的播客 你是对的
You thought that you could control what I put out there, and you were right.
一段时间而已
For a while.
我在应该放手一搏的时候克制了自己
I held back when I shouldn't have.
我在某些事上等待了太久 在另一些事上没有更认真调查 比如…
I waited too long on some things and didn't push harder on others, like…
霍特罗林斯到底是你什么人
What does Holt Rollins really mean to you?
同时爱着多个人是有可能的
It is possible to love more than one person.
尤其是你 最应该了解这一点
You of all people should know that.
怎么了 波比
What's the matter, Poppy?
你又说不出话了
You lost your voice again?
我会让你身败名裂
I will destroy you.
试试看啊
You can try.
剧集 | 直言真相(2019) | 导航列表