剧集 | 直言真相(2019) | 导航列表
才让你得以参加这次临床试验 我们可不能错过第一天
to get you into this clinical trial, and we certainly can't miss the first day.
我害怕
I'm scared.
我知道 老爸
I know, Daddy.
我们必须告诉莉莉安和妹妹们
We have to tell Lillian and the girls.
你需要大家支持 我们都要尽可能帮你
You need the support, and we all need to be able to help you.
-不要 -爸爸
-No. -Daddy.
我说不要
I said no.
你觉得怎么能瞒得住她们呢
Well, how do you think you're gonna be able to keep it from 'em?
尤其是莉莉安
Especially Lillian?
一旦告诉了她 我在她眼中就成了一位老人
The second I tell her, I'll become an old man to her.
我还没准备好让她把我当成疯子看待
I'm not ready for her to look at me like I'm losing my mind.
爸爸
Daddy.
我的妻子年轻貌美
I have a beautiful young wife.
我不要在她眼中变得荒唐可笑
I am not gonna be ridiculous to her.
此话怎讲
What does that mean?
就是字面上的意思
It means what it means.
这是我的条件
My terms.
我可不想听
I don't even wanna hear it.
-我们是天主教♥徒♥ -我是个罪犯
-We're Catholic. -And I'm a criminal.
男人有时是自相矛盾的
A man can be a contradiction.
卢卡瑟谢里夫波特斯高威尔
Lukather Shreveport Scoville?
这边请
Right this way.
我们把这一切瞒着不告诉她
So, we don't tell her about all of this,
但也许你能在其中找到有用的信息
but maybe you could find something useful.
是什么
What is it?
仇恨邮件
Hate mail.
收信人是米卡
Addressed to Micah.
我的老天
Black Jesus.
哇
Wow.
请别拥抱我
Just don't hug me.
也别轻声细语地对我说话
And don't speak to me in a soft voice.
那样我会受不了
I'll just shatter if you do.
无论你需要什么 我都会在这里
I'm here for whatever you need.
我该如何面对大家
How am I supposed to face everybody?
别担心那个
Don't worry about that.
船到桥头自然直 我们会知道的
Just step by step until we know.
知道什么 我丈夫死在了另一个男人怀里
Know what? That my husband died in the arms of another man?
我是很悲伤 但我也感到羞耻
I mean, I'm sad, and then I'm humiliated.
我很悲伤 但我也很愤怒
I'm sad, and then I'm furious.
我一直以来是多傻啊
What kind of fool have I been?
今天警方联♥系♥你了吗
Did the police contact you today?
英格拉姆让我不要和他们说话 除非我有律师在场
Ingram told me not to talk with them unless I had a lawyer.
所以今天下午我要见几位律师
So I'm meeting with a couple this afternoon.
波比 乔希亚想和你说什么
Poppy, what did Joshua want to talk to you about?
他说了什么吗
I mean, did he say anything?
怎么了
What?
-我们以后再谈 -别把我想得那么脆弱 波比
-We'll talk about it later. -Don't treat me like glass, Poppy.
天啊 烦死了
I swear to God.
他为什么没出席晚宴 你们俩吵架了 还是…
Why didn't he show up at dinner? Were you guys fighting?
只是…
I mean, just...
婚姻中的小吵 没什么大不了的
Just-- Just marriage sniping. Nothing major.
他在应对纪录片带来的负面反响
He was dealing with the fallout of his doc.
我专注于新书的出版
I was focused on the launch.
我们都很忙
We were busy.
拉蒙
Ramon!
把那手♥机♥拿走
Get rid of that phone.
好的
Of course.
我把你这周剩下的行程都取消了
I canceled the rest of your week.
拉克伦有些抗拒 但我处理好了
Lachlan gave me some pushback, but I handled it.
好
Okay.
你必须把悲伤发泄出来
You have to let yourself grieve.
我在研讨会上 就是这么对女孩们说的 但…
It's what I tell my girls at the seminar, but...
现在这对我毫无意义 一点意义都没有
Right now, it means nothing to me. Absolutely nothing.
我只感觉自己疯了
All I feel is insane.
波比 我需要你帮我调查 乔希亚到底发生了什么事
Poppy, I need you to help me find out what happened to Joshua.
-你需要去休息一会儿 -不 听着
-You just need to get some rest. -No. Listen.
我当时坐在救护车后面
When I was in the back of that ambulance,
警官们在说笑 他们说卡斯特罗区的牛郎…
the officers were joking that rent boys in the Castro were...
说他们…
Like...
说他们玩俄♥罗♥斯♥轮盘
Like, playing Russian roulette.
我们不能指望他们告诉我们真♥相♥
We cannot depend on them to tell us the truth.
我去年让自己陷入了很多危险之中
I put myself in a lot of danger last year.
还有英格拉姆和我父亲 你知道赛迪出了什么事
Ingram, my father too, and you know what happened with Cydie.
如果是你出事 乔希亚会调查的
Joshua would do it if it were you.
没那么简单
It's not that simple.
波比 拜托
Poppy, please.
拜托
Please.
寻求真♥相♥永远没那么简单
Seeking answers is never a straight line.
我不会只查出你想让我知道的事
I won't only find out what you want me to know.
-那我不在乎 -但我在乎
-I don't care about that. -But I do.
我在乎 我…
I do. I-I-I...
我会通过支持你来帮你 但我…不能增加你的痛苦 我…
I will help you by supporting you, but I-- I can't add to your pain. I...
我要去躺一下
I'm gonna go lie down.
嗨 是你 怎么样
Hey, you, what's going on?
嗨
Hey.
米卡要我调查乔希谋杀案
Micah asked me to look into Josh's murder.
你确定你想调查吗
You sure you wanna do that?
我不想伤害她
Well, I don't wanna hurt her.
说实话
Real talk?
这件事加上我爸的事 我没有多余精力
Between this and Daddy, I don't have anything left.
我可以去调查 只是求个心安
Well, I could look into it, just for peace of mind,
你则可以专心去当她的朋友
and you could concentrate on being a friend.
好
Okay.
但务必暗中调查
But look quietly.
好
Okay.
嗨
Hey.
和米卡聊过了
Talked to Micah?
没有 英格拉姆 怎么了
No. What's going on, Ingram?
有个旧金山警♥察♥局的朋友提醒我
A friend of mine at SFPD gave me a heads-up.
警方打算结案 以先谋杀再自杀处理
Police are closing the case, classifying it as a murder-suicide.
那他们认为谋杀者是谁
Well, who do they think did the murdering?
他们认为是乔希亚
They think Joshua did it.
该死
Shit.
12通电♥话♥ 真的吗
Twelve phone calls? Really?
先谋杀再自杀
Murder-suicide?
这是我听说过最草率的结案了
If that's not the laziest shit I've ever heard.
乔希能有什么动机呢
What could possibly be Josh's motive?
那要看是谁在问 是米卡牵涉过度的朋友 还是爱管闲事的记者
Well, who's asking? Micah's over-involved friend or the nosy journalist?
对这二者的回答不一样吗
Is the answer different for one and not the other?
提问要小心
Step light.
彼此彼此
I'll say the same to you.
-剧情里没有我 -有可能有
-I'm not the story. -Could be.
-你什么意思 -意思就是做好你的本职工作
-Now, what does that mean? -It means do your fucking job.
谈话结束
And we're done.
我再给你一次机会
I'll give you one more chance.
不然呢
Or what?
不然我就来调查此案
Or I'll investigate this.
然后你和你的整个部门会颜面丢尽
Then you and your whole department will come out looking like fools.
你看到的现场和我看到的一样 你只是不想面对事实
You saw the same thing I did. You just don't wanna face it.
他裸♥露♥着上身 倒在一个比他年轻许多的男子怀里
He was shirtless in the arms of a much younger man.
有证据表明那不是他们俩第一次邂逅
There's evidence that was not their first encounter.
没有破门而入的迹象 没有物品丢失 我还要继续说吗
No forced entry, nothing missing. Should I go on?
说 继续说
Yes, you should.
那跟踪米卡的人呢
What about Micah's stalker?
她办公室里的那些仇恨邮件呢
What about all the hate mail in her office?
那个什么埃瓦尔…之子呢 鬼知道他们叫什么名字
What about the Sons of-- of-- of Ivar, or whatever the hell their name is?
据我所知 那是个危险组织
From what I've read, they're dangerous.
那你应该保持距离
Well, then you should wanna stay away.
可别惹得他们把目光转向你
You don't want them turning their sights on you.
如果你知道这一点 你怎么能排除他们的嫌疑呢
If you know this, how can you rule them out?
剧集 | 直言真相(2019) | 导航列表