剧集 | 直言真相(2019) | 导航列表
不…这事我得亲自处理 或者让霍特处理
No, this is something I need to take care of myself or Holt.
你是不是…
Are you--
你还在和他联♥系♥吗
Are you still in contact with him?
你不能见他
You can't see him.
-或是露丝 -我不能等露丝
-Or Rose. -I cannot wait on Rose.
波比已经在找她了
Poppy's already looking for her.
我都不敢去想她会造成多大的伤害
I don't even want to think about the damage that she could do.
明白
I understand.
这样吧 交给我来处理
You know what, just let me handle it.
-此事太复杂了 -所以你才应该让我来处理
-It's too complicated. -That's why you should let me do this.
我没有目的 没有负担 我可以让事情变得非常简单
I have no agenda, no baggage, and I can keep it very simple.
你可以专注于重要的事
Let you focus on what matters.
比如为采访做准备
Like preparing for your interview.
我会比波比先找到露丝的
I'll find Rose before Poppy.
好吗
Okay?
最让我难以忘怀的是…
Nothing haunts me more than…
蓝宝石夜店是唯一一次
The Sapphire Club is the only time
米卡在《弃子》中 和一个没被命名的朋友在一起
Micah's with an unnamed friend in all of Discard.
那天晚上 我和朋友一起去蓝宝石夜店
That night, my friend and I went to the Sapphire Club--
但米卡为什么 故意不在书里写露丝的名字
But why would Micah leave Rose's name out of the book?
谁知道呢 也许出了什么事
Who knows? Maybe something happened.
也许她们关系破裂 她不能写进书里
Maybe they had a falling-out that she couldn't write about.
在街上流浪
And out in these streets, you know,
每天都是一场战斗 仅仅为了生存
it's a battle every day, just to survive.
那样生活多年后一定会导致心理问题
You can't live like that for years without it messing with your head.
我给你出个主意吧
Let me run something by you.
好 说吧
Okay. Shoot.
我在敲敲门酒吧见到了查丽丝斯派维
I met with Charise Spivey at The Knock,
那个和黛丝里约会的警♥察♥ 我们都同意…
and that cop that Desiree is seeing, we both agreed--
等等 什么 黛丝里在和一个警♥察♥约会
Wait, what? Desiree is seeing a cop?
波比 把手♥机♥放下 我告诉你此事的重点不是这个
Poppy, just put the phone down, all right. That's not why I'm telling you this.
听着 好
Just listen, all right.
我们都同意 这些失踪的女孩之间可能有关联
We both agreed that there could be a connection with these missing girls.
她们之前都在寄养系统里
They were all in the foster care system.
这样的女孩容易成为目标
That would make it easier to prey on.
没错 所以我心想
Exactly. So it got me to thinking,
你认识米卡之前 她到底是谁
who was Micah before you met her?
你们讨论过这个吗
Y'all ever get into that?
没有
No.
她的书跳过了这段时期
And her books just skip right over that period.
我们小时候她从来不愿意谈这个
When we were kids, she'd never wanna talk about it.
我从没去过她家
I never went to her house.
我们总是在街上或雪莉小姐家见面
We always met on the streets or at Miss Shirley's.
她有一天突然出现 像一只流浪猫一样选中了我们
She just appeared one day like a stray cat that picked us.
对 看吧 这就是我说的
Yeah, see. That's what I'm talking about.
到底能是什么事
What the fuck could have possibly been going on
才能让一个白人小女孩 觉得身处黑人摩托酒吧更加安全
that makes a little white girl feel safer in a Black biker bar?
你哀悼得怎么样了
So how's the mourning coming?
哀悼 哀悼什么
Mourning? For what?
米卡 你们的友谊
Micah. Y'all's friendship.
那种事是很强烈的 就像恋人分手
You know, stuff like that can be as intense as a romantic breakup.
我也希望自己想念她
I wanna miss her.
我确实想念她
I do miss her.
然后我就很生气 因为我…
Then I just get pissed, because I--
我不知道什么是真的
I don't know what's real.
她爱过乔希吗
Did she ever love Josh?
我压抑住所有的本能来保护她
I stifled all of my instincts to protect her,
她却利用了这一点
and she just took advantage of it.
为什么
Why?
什么意思 因为她能利用
What do you mean? Because she could.
-怎么利用 -别惹我生气好吗
-How? -Don't piss me off, okay?
好吧 好
All right. All right.
你不必回答我 但我告诉你
You don't have to answer me, but I'm telling you,
你得问问你自己
you need to ask yourself.
(蓝宝石夜店)
(弃子)
第8章:蓝宝石夜店事件
Chapter 8: The Incident at the Sapphire Club.
乐队还没上台我就已经兴奋不已了
Before the band even took the stage, I was energized.
他们是我内心一切感受的延伸
They were an extension of everything I felt inside.
朋克摇滚已经不再流行
Punk was reduced to embers.
我们错过了它的全盛时期
We'd missed the heyday.
马布海花♥园♥夜店早已不复存在
Mabuhay Gardens was long gone.
音乐之声夜店关门大吉
Sound of Music shuttered.
蓝宝石也在倒闭的边缘
Sapphire on its last legs,
但我们把它当成自己的夜店
but we claimed as our own,
就是为了感受被遗忘 被抛弃的愤怒
just to feel the rage of the forgotten and discarded.
但是有一个人在人群中十分显眼
But one man stood out from the crowd.
他死死地盯着我的双眼 一眨不眨 令人不安
His eyes burrowed into mine, unblinking and unsettling.
我以为是因为紧张
I thought it was nerves.
“他只是像其他人一样在看我” 我告诉自己
"He's just watching me like everyone else," I told myself.
但他的目光不同 我能感觉到他的注视
But his gaze was different. I could feel him watching.
我试图让自己沉浸在歌♥曲中
I tried to lose myself in the songs,
但不自在的感觉不断增强
but the sense of unease built
直到强过震耳的音乐
until I could feel it above the pounding music.
我寻找我的朋友 但找不到她
I looked for my friend but couldn't find her.
我试图从后台离开 但他追上了我
I tried to get out through the back, but he caught up to me…
-给我回来 -把我拖进了储藏室
-Get back here. -…and dragged me into the storeroom.
-过来 -不…
-Come here. -No. No!
-闭嘴 -不要…
-Shut up! -No. No.
脸上被拳打的痛苦不属于我
The pain of being punched in the face was not mine.
而是另一个女孩的世界分♥裂♥成两半
It was some other girl's world being cracked in two.
波比 嘿 听着
Pop. Hey, listen.
别紧张好吗 听着 我和经理聊过了
Take it easy, all right? Listen, I spoke to the manager.
她当时12岁左右 她什么都不记得
Now, she was about 12 at the time, so she doesn't remember shit.
怎么了 你没事吧
What's the matter? Are you okay?
是诺雅
Noa.
-嗨 怎么了 -我查到了
-Hey, what's up? -I got it.
露丝在金钩镇的一家免费诊所 按处方取药了
Rose refilled the prescription at a free clinic in Jingletown.
她还在湾区 也就是说 我们抓紧时间的话也许能找到她
She's still in the Bay. Means we could find her if we hurry.
那个诊所距离莱克大街的仓库两个街区
The clinic is two blocks away from the Lake Avenue warehouse.
那里有很多流浪者 我这就把地址发给你
There's a lot of unhoused folks there. I'll send you the address now.
谢谢 我们这就去
Thank you. We're on our way.
我们这就去哪
We're on our way where?
走吧
Okay.
米卡在哪
Where's Micah?
她现在见你是不安全的 所以…
It's not safe for her to come see you right now, so…
不安全
It's not safe?
是 她只是想保护你
Yeah, I mean, she's just trying to protect you.
她也想保护我 我不得不和她吵了一架 她才让我帮忙
And she's trying to protect me too. I had to fight her to let me help.
她甚至还想保护露丝
She's even trying to protect Rose.
-你对露丝了解多少 -我不了解
-What do you know about Rose? -I don't.
我只知道我不希望她伤害米卡
I just know that I don't want her to hurt Micah.
那笔钱会照顾好她的
The money will take care of her.
会吗
Will it?
还是说米卡永远无法继续展开新生活
Or will Micah never be able to move on with her life?
露丝对她的威胁将成为她心头永远的阴影
The threat of Rose will always loom over her.
我们必须为米卡做点什么
It's just-- We need to do something for Micah.
这里是艺术家集结的地方
This is an artist collective
还掺杂着一些流离失所的人和创作者
with a mix of displaced people and creatives.
我有一种强烈的感觉 露丝可能就在这里
I have a strong feeling Rose could be here.
嗨 你好吗
Hey. How you doin'?
-有何贵干 -你觉得露丝在这里
-Can I help you? -You think Rose is here?
不好意思 你们不能进来
Excuse me, you can't just walk in here.
你们是社会服务的人吗
What are you, social services?
抱歉 打扰了
Sorry to barge in.
我们不是来惹麻烦的
We're not here to cause any problems.
(无助)
我们只是来找露丝吉尔的
We're just looking for Rose Gil.
-你们为什么找露丝 -你们找露丝干什么
-Why are you looking for Rose? -What do you want Rose for?
别来烦她
Leave her alone.
我就是露丝
I'm Rose.
跟我来
剧集 | 直言真相(2019) | 导航列表