剧集 | 直言真相(2019) | 导航列表
Don't... play me.
我们认识这么久了 你竟然用这种卑鄙的招数
We go way too far back for you to sink this low.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我请你帮我找出杀害我丈夫的凶手
I asked you to help me find my husband's killer.
但如果你要把所有事都弄得耸人听闻
But if you're going to sensationalize everything,
那就算了吧
then let's forget it.
你让我查出他为什么骗你
You asked me to find out why he lied to you.
我不想继续了
I don't wanna do this anymore.
这是我的工作 米卡
This is my job, Micah.
我之前都说清楚了 很清楚
I was clear about that. Very.
你也同意了
And you agreed.
我只是感觉身边的所有人都在利用我
I just feel like everybody in my life is exploiting me.
米卡
Micah.
玛雅安吉罗博士曾写过
Doctor Maya Angelou once wrote,
“一个人精心栽培、滋养、修剪的花丛
"The thorn from the bush one has planted, nourished, and pruned
它的棘刺扎得更深 让人流更多的血”
pricks more deeply and draws more blood."
对米卡基思来说 拉蒙托马斯就是那个花丛
For Micah Keith, Ramon Tomas is that bush.
今天的背叛给了她极大的震撼
And today's betrayal has sent shock waves to her core.
米卡在别人没有看到的时候 看到了拉蒙的优点
Micah saw the goodness in Ramon when no one else did.
但拉蒙有事瞒着她
But Ramon was keeping secrets from her.
现在那些深藏的秘密开始反过来伤人了
And now those buried secrets are starting to come back with teeth.
随着它们将拉蒙推向崩溃的边缘 还有一个问题尚未得到解答
As they bring Ramon to his breaking point, one question remains:
谁会伤得更深
Who will bleed deeper?
我是波比帕内尔 希望大家能够重新考虑
My name is Poppy Parnell, and I'd like you to reconsider.
剧集 | 直言真相(2019) | 导航列表