剧集 | 直言真相(2019) | 导航列表
Come.
坐那里
Sit there.
我知道你很痛苦
I know you're in pain.
我知道回避对话和压抑感情是什么滋味
I know what it's like when you're deflecting and repressing.
我没事 真的
I'm fine. Really.
你不必担心你的感受会伤害到我 无论你有什么感受
You don't have to protect me from your feelings, whatever they are.
你不必害怕我的反应
And you don't have to be scared of my reaction.
我不怕
I'm not.
米卡 这个好帅
M.K. This is tight. -
这个起价两千美元吧
Let's start this one at 2000. -
你看 我刚找到你时 你和他一样
You see, you were just like him when I first found you.
咋咋呼呼的 想要隐藏伤痛
All bluster and noise to hide the hurt.
你知道我最近总在想什么吗
You know what I've been thinking about a lot?
在马拉喀什那一夜
That night in Marrakech.
那场天台上的豪华晚宴
That fabulous rooftop dinner.
-你记得吗 -记得
-Oh, do you remember? -Yeah.
我很早就睡了 你和乔希亚没睡
I went to bed early, and you and Joshua stayed up.
他告诉我你们一直在聊天…直到日出
He told me you talked... till the sunrise.
我很肯定我们从那次旅行回来之后 有什么东西不一样了
Something definitely changed when we got back from that trip.
不…我和乔希亚之间什么事都没有
No, no, no. Nothing was going on between Joshua and I.
什么都没有
Nothing.
你曾希望有吗
Did you want there to be?
不 我…
No. I--
你误会了 好吗
You got it all wrong, okay?
我永远不会做出伤害你的事
I could never do anything to hurt you.
我发誓
I swear.
对我来说 你是最像母亲的人 所以…
You're the closest thing I've ever had to a mother, so--
亲爱的
Sweetie.
我很想念他
I miss him so much.
我也是
Me too.
而且我很讨厌别人对我撒谎
And I really don't like when people lie to me.
-嗨 -嗨
-Hi. -Hey.
我查了一下我们的老朋友
So I looked into our old friends.
毫不意外 乔茜完全消失了
No surprise, Josie has completely disappeared.
蕾妮当然还在监狱里 谢天谢地
Lanie, of course, is still in jail. Good riddance.
蕾妮的丈夫亚历克斯没有消息 这个可怜家伙的房♥子被没收了
No word from Lanie's husband, Alex. Poor guy's being foreclosed.
我会稍后开车路过看看
I'll do a drive-by later.
我拿到了…
Oh, and I got the, uh--
我拿到了德鲁葬礼的宾客签到薄
I got the guest book from Drew's funeral.
他们已经指认了哪些是他的朋友 我会开始调查
They ID'd his friends. Gonna start running them down.
这个好 有很多名字
Oh, this is good. A lot of names.
是
Yeah.
“丽安娜帕克”
"Leana Parker."
丽安娜帕克…
Leana Parker, Leana Parker...
我认识这个名字 乔希提过 我们当年还在《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》
I know that name. From Josh. Back when we were at the Times.
-真的吗 -是的
-Seriously? -Yeah.
好
Okay.
(搜寻:丽安娜帕克)
“住在北汉普顿的视觉艺术家”
"North Hampton-based visual artist."
好 找到了
Okay, here we go.
“职业生涯起步时是《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》 摄影部门的助理
"Started as an assistant at the photo department in the Times.
2000年代初期”
Early aughts."
德鲁多大岁数
And how old was Drew?
19岁
Nineteen.
嗨
Hey.
我好像找到德鲁的妈妈了
I, uh, think I found Drew's mom.
她曾在《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》和乔希共事 但那是你们俩在一起之前
She worked at the Times with Josh, but before you guys got together.
我想见见她
Well, I wanna meet her.
-你确定 -是的
-Are you sure? -Yeah.
-好 我来联♥系♥她 -好
-Okay, I'll reach out to her. -Okay.
来了
Oh, there we go.
-想吃点什么吗 -不必了
-Can I get you anything? -No, I'm fine.
雪伊 你能做笔记吗
Uh, Shea, can you take notes?
对米卡的反馈是情感真挚、极其脆弱
Micah tested as authentic and radically vulnerable,
这是健康领域的两个重要赚钱点
which are two key wellness moneymakers.
所有平台的点击量都上去了
Engagement is up across all platforms, -
让我们来好好利用这次机会
so let's take advantage of the time
趁热打铁
that we have right now to build that momentum.
…对任何人抱有期待
...to expect anything from anyone.
我不是为了流量才那么做的 我当时真的是崩溃了
I didn't do that to drive traffic. I had a real moment of vulnerability.
这对我们有利 人们产生了共鸣 因为那是真实的
That worked in our favor. It resonated because it was real.
为什么我这么快就回公♥司♥了
Why-- Why am I at work so soon?
我们这次会议 就不能通过电♥话♥或电邮进行吗
Couldn't we have had this meeting on a phone or by email?
不能
No.
因为如果你不能保持冷静 新投资人就会撤资
Because the new investors will pull out if you don't keep your shit together.
钱啊…你只想着钱
Money, money. It's all you think about.
你们俩在上♥床♥吗
Are you two fucking?
请让我们单独聊一会儿好吗
Uh, would you give us a moment, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
为什么这么问
Why-- Why would you ask that?
你为什么不回答
Why didn't you answer the question?
-因为答案是否定的 -而且与你无关
-Because the answer is no. -And it's none of your business.
全都与我有关 你必须记住 拉克伦
It's all my business. You need to remember that, Lachlan.
听着 米卡…
Listen, Micah--
你给我听着 别把我的善意错当成软弱
You listen. Don't mistake my kindness for weakness.
只要一通电♥话♥ 我就能让你从董事会滚蛋
One call, I can have you removed from the board.
我觉得我们现在都有点激动
I think-- I think we're just-- We're all a little raw right now.
是吗
Are we?
我不能待在这里 我走了
I can't be here right now. I'm leaving.
(法♥院♥拍卖♥♥♥房♥♥屋)
有何贵干
Can I help you?
如果你是为了房♥子来的 你得通过银行购买♥♥
If you're here about the house, you, uh-- you gotta go through the bank.
不 我…
No, I'm--
你怎么了
You're what?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
抱歉 是 我开车路过 看到了标志牌
I'm sorry. Yeah, I was just-- I was driving by, and I-- I saw the sign.
这房♥子很棒
It's a great house.
曾经是
It was.
这个居民区怎么样
How do you like the neighborhood?
我不想无礼 但是我要失去房♥子了
I don't mean to be rude, but, um, I'm losing my house.
我不是要出♥售♥ 所以你知道…
I'm not selling it. So, you know...
-从你家草地上滚开 -对 差不多是这意思
Get the hell off my lawn? -Yeah, something like that.
好 祝你好运
Okay. Well, good luck.
谢谢
Thank you.
好吧
Okay.
我从不认为自己是搞办公室恋情的人
I never thought of myself as the office-affair type.
你和乔希交往了多久
How long did you and Josh date?
不算是交往 我们很欣赏彼此
It wasn't really dating. We enjoyed each other.
炮♥友♥
An entanglement?
我发现自己怀孕时他正在北♥京♥
He was in Beijing when I found out I was pregnant.
你告诉过他吗
Well, did you ever tell him?
他从中国回来后…
By the time he got back from China...
我们是在上海认识的
We'd met in Shanghai.
我没有勇气对乔希开口提宝宝的事
I couldn't bring myself to tell Josh about the baby,
所以我把孩子送去领养了
so I put him up for adoption.
你有保持联♥系♥吗
You stay in touch?
没有 直到德鲁找到了我
Not until Drew found me.
我想向他解释 但他从来没有回我电♥话♥
I reached out to explain myself, but he never returned the call.
你的两个儿子见过面吗
Did your boys ever get to meet?
只通过电♥话♥
Just on the phone.
我想让提姆知道他有个哥哥
I wanted Tim to know he had a big brother.
我们上次FaceTime视频通话时我截了个图
I took a screenshot from our last FaceTime.
他的笑和我祖父一模一样 我想给他看
He has my grandfather's smile, and I wanted him to see.
我能看看吗
May I?
怎么了
What is it?
这看起来像是避风港的房♥子
It looks like Shelter housing.
这是拉蒙的公♥寓♥
It's Ramon's apartment.
他当时说是在男朋友家
He said he was at his boyfriend's place.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿…等等…
Hey, hey, hey. Hold on, hold on.
你没事吧
You good?
我的老板认为我和她已故的老公上♥床♥
剧集 | 直言真相(2019) | 导航列表