剧集 | 直言真相(2019) | 导航列表
你查一下短♥信♥吧
Why don't you take a look at your text?
有人全盘招供的话 我们的工作就容易多了
A full confession would make all our lives easier.
但是 好 我可以就此展开调查
But yeah, I can work with this.
嘿 马库斯 我再给你回电
Hey, Markus, let me-- let me call you back.
好 一言为定
All right, bet.
你们看什么看
What the fuck are you looking at?
那么米卡 在我们认识之前 你是谁
So, Micah. Who were you before we met?
一切都是如何开始的
Where did it all start?
我的母亲叫芳恩
My mother, Fawn. That was her name.
她在哪
Where is she?
五年前去世了
Dead. Five years ago.
她一直都在世
She was alive all this time?
这么说也行
If you can call it that.
我当时已经超过15年 没有见过她了 也没有她的消息
I hadn't seen her or heard from her for over 15 years.
他们在俄♥罗♥斯♥河附近发现了她的尸体
They found her body out near Russian River.
自然原因死亡 因为她长年滥用药物
Natural causes, after years of abusing herself with drugs.
她在红木林里的一棵树下睡着了
Just went to sleep in the redwoods, under a tree.
他们发现
They found…
她的胸罩里塞着一张《弃子》作者的照片
the author photo from Discard tucked into her bra.
她在照片上写了“我的女儿”
And she had written "my daughter" on it.
警方通过我的出版商找到了我
Police tracked me down through my publisher.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
那你父亲呢
And your father?
任何人都有可能是我父亲
Could have been anyone.
芳恩以前很喜欢希腊神话
Fawn used to love the Greek myths.
她会读给我听 那是我心中关于她 为数不多的美好回忆
She read them to me. One of my only fond memories of being with her.
我问起我父亲时 她会说
And when I would ask about my father, she would say,
“女神不需要男人来生女儿”
"Goddesses didn't need men to have daughters."
-你从她身边逃跑了 -我迫不得已
-Did you run away from her? -I had to.
虽然我当时还是个孩子 我也知道我必须离开
I knew I had to get away, even as a little kid.
我暂时离开过几次 想看看 她是否会注意到我出走的时间越来越长
I mean, I tried it in spurts to see if she noticed my absences getting longer,
但她没有注意到
but she-- she didn't.
我当时独自待在西奥克兰邮局附近 一栋废弃的建筑里
I was alone in an abandoned building near the post office in West Oakland.
我藏在一个狭小的空间里睡觉
And I hid in a crawl space to sleep.
她最后一次回来是为了我
The last time she came back, she came back for me.
她带了一个男人
She had this guy with her.
我在弄清那对我意味着什么之前就跑掉了
And I ran before I could find out what that meant for me.
那并不难猜
It was not hard to guess.
你跑去了哪里
Where'd you go?
布♥什♥罗德公园 我在那里睡觉
I was at Bushrod Park. I'd been sleeping there.
我看见了你和妹妹们和谢里夫在一起
And I saw you and your sisters with Shreve.
有一条狗挣脱了牵引绳 直接朝你跑了过去
And this dog got off a leash, and he made a beeline right for you,
我当时在攀登架上
and I was on the jungle gym.
谢里夫看见那条狗 把你们三个扔上了那个铁丝护栏
Shreve saw the dog, and he tossed the three of you on that chain-link fence
让你们一直爬到最高处
and told you to keep climbing to the top.
大喊着:“一直爬到最上面 它够不着的地方”
Yelling, like, "Keep climbing and get to the top, out of reach."
我记得那件事
I remember that.
我一直都没有忘记
I've never forgotten it.
我刚刚从不知道如何保护我的人身边逃开
I had just run from someone who didn't know how to protect me,
我看到他的本能不是自保 而是保护你们三个女孩
and I saw that his instinct wasn't for himself, but for you three girls.
我想得到那样的保护
I wanted that.
想感觉自己是受保护的 想得到安全
Wanted to feel protected. Safe.
在一段时间里 我确实感受到了
For a while, I did.
从乔希亚那里
With Joshua.
所以接下来会怎样
So how's this gonna go?
幸运的是 我刚刚洗过手
You know, it's lucky I-- I just washed my hands.
嗨 特里妮
Hey, T.
(喷射机篮球队)
嗨
Hey.
等等 你怎么来了
Wait. What are you doing here?
我想给你个惊喜
Thought I'd surprise you.
来 我帮你拿 我的表亲们刚从亚特兰大过来
Here. Let me take that. My cousins, they just got in from Atlanta.
我好久没见他们了 要带他们去城里转转
Haven't seen them in a while. Gonna show them around town.
-你想一起来吗 -好…我想来
-Want to come? -Yeah, yeah. I'd love to.
我父母还要几小时才回家呢 所以…
My-- My parents won't be home for a couple of hours. So…
酷
Cool.
-就是他们 -对 就是他们
-That them? -Yeah, that's them.
嗨
Hi.
-那我现在能认识你的家人了 -是的
-So, now I get to meet your family. -Yeah, you do.
-嗨 -嗨 你有空吗
-Hey. -Hey, you got a sec?
-有 米卡刚走 -你在哪
-Yeah. Micah just left. -Where are you?
奥芬剧院
The Orpheum.
我刚刚采访完她
I just interviewed her.
-我拿到避风港的通话记录了 -然后呢
-Well, I got the phone logs from Shelter. -And?
记录显示
Well, turns out
马丁海伍德在谋杀案后的早上 拨♥打♥的是艾维阿伯特的电♥话♥
Martin Haywood called Ivy Abbott's phone the morning after the murders.
-你说真的 -是
-Are you serious? -Yeah.
听听这个 我把马丁的通话记录
Check this out. I compared Martin's phone records
和艾维的对比了一下 结果显示海伍德和艾维
with Ivy's, and it shows Haywood and Ivy together
在乔希亚和德鲁遇害那天早上 都在瓦列霍的一个仓库里
at a warehouse in Vallejo the morning that Joshua and Drew were killed.
如果这是真的 那就说明米卡无罪
If this is true, then it could clear Micah.
等等
Just hang on.
我们还需要证明他们共同策划了谋杀案
We still need the proof that they actually planned the murders together.
如果艾维偷走了
If Ivy stole the code
乔希保险箱的密♥码♥ 她就有可能把乔希的枪给他
to Josh's lockbox, she could have given him Josh's gun.
是
Yeah.
听着 把仓库的地址用短♥信♥发给我
Look. Text me the address to the warehouse.
我会让诺雅
I'll ask Noa
去看看是否能找到监控录像
to see if she can find some security footage.
好 让她到剧院来和我们会合
Okay, cool. Have her meet us at the theater.
-我正在赶来的路上 一会儿见 -好
-I'm on my way to you. See you soon. -Okay.
-嗨 -嗨
-Hey. -Hey.
你们一定不信 马丁海伍德被抓了个正着
You're not gonna believe this. Dead to rights. Martin Haywood.
他在瓦列霍那个仓库的监控上被拍到了 看看是谁和他在一起
On camera at the warehouse in Vallejo. And look who's with him.
该死 这两个混♥蛋♥
Damn, those motherfuckers.
是她杀害了我的朋友
She murdered my friend.
她被捕时我一定要在场
I need to be there when she's arrested.
乔希是我的朋友
Josh was my friend…
(《重生》 米卡基思著)
我很爱他
…and I loved him.
(“重新开始”巡回签售)
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
艾维阿伯特 你被逮捕了
Ivy Abbott, you're under arrest
你涉嫌谋杀乔希亚基思和德鲁特尼
for the murders of Joshua Keith and Drew Turney.
-双手放在背后 女士 -你有权保持沉默
-Hands behind your back, ma'am. -You have the right to remain silent.
但你所说的每一句话 都可以在法庭上作为指控你的不利证据
Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.
怎么回事
What's going on?
艾维 发生什么事了
Ivy, what's happening?
什么情况
What?
怎么了
What?
米卡
Micah.
怎么回事
What's happening?
(旧金山市)
我们找到了 艾维和马丁海伍德见面的监控录像
So, we found footage of Ivy meeting with Martin Haywood
时间是你丈夫遇害那天早上
the morning of your husband's murder.
她不肯开口
Now, she's not saying a word.
她想先和你说
She wants to speak to you first.
她说的话我一句都不想听
I don't want to hear anything she has to say.
米卡 最简单的定罪方法是让嫌疑人认罪
Micah, the cleanest way to a conviction is a confession.
你能做到的 米卡
You can do this, Micah.
为了乔希
For Josh.
我只想知道原因
I just want to know why.
你让我别无选择
You left me no choice.
要知道 露丝告诉了乔希一切
You see, Rose told Josh everything.
而乔希不想生活在谎言中
And Josh wasn't comfortable living a lie.
把关于你的真♥相♥曝光 会毁了你和避风港
Exposing the truth about you would have destroyed you, destroyed Shelter.
我不会让这种事发生的
I wasn't gonna let that happen.
海伍德自己也对乔希亚有意见
Haywood had his own bone to pick with Joshua
是因为那部纪录片的余波
over the fallout from their documentary.
所以说服他并不难
So it wasn't hard to convince him.
好
Okay.
我用了很多年来打造避风港的品牌
I had spent years architecting Shelter's brand.
剧集 | 直言真相(2019) | 导航列表