剧集 | 直言真相(2019) | 导航列表
I did drugs.
我的身体曾被强行占有
My body was taken. Not always with my permission.
这让她一无是处
And that made her nothing.
让我一无是处
That made me nothing.
于是我用写作让自己存在
And so, I wrote myself into existence.
让自己不会消失
To keep from disappearing.
我们今晚的目标就是确保
The goal here tonight is to make sure
每一位被遗弃的年轻人 能拥有一个真正安全的家
that every discarded young person has a truly safe home
而不仅仅是他们想象中那个安全的地方
and not just that safe place in their imagination.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢…
Thank you. Thank you.
最后 我想再次感谢瑞文画廊
So before I go, I once again want to thank the Ryvlin Gallery,
感谢我的出版商西蒙与舒斯特公♥司♥
my publishers, Simon & Schuster,
感谢避风港的优秀员工 他们就在现场各处
my incredible staff at Shelter, all over,
还有我的朋友波比帕内尔 是她让我走上了这条路
and my friend, Poppy Parnell, who set me on this path.
她看到了我的拙作 看到了其中的潜力
She saw my collection of scribbles and recognized them as something more.
觉得我能给世界带来价值 她对此深信不疑
And her bone-deep belief in what I could offer the world
这是我成功路上重要的基石之一
was one of the cornerstones of my success.
当然 最后我要感谢我的丈夫乔希 他一直都很重要
And then, of course, last but never least, my husband, Josh.
乔希 你在哪
Josh, where are you?
亲爱的
Honey?
总之 他知道自己对我有多重要 我真心感谢他
Anyway, he knows how much he means to me, and I thank him truly.
请大家享受这次活动
And all of you, enjoy.
我去的每一个州 每一个地方
You know, every state I was in, every place I visited,
人们都在谈论你的播客
people were talking about your podcast.
听到这个真好
That's nice to hear.
因为有人说我单枪匹马地摧毁了新闻业
Because I've been accused of single-handedly destroying journalism.
要知道 我只想帮助他人
You know, all I've ever wanted to do was help people,
而我经常收到仇恨邮件
and I get hate mail all the time.
“骗子” “投机者” “剥削者”
"Fraud." "Opportunist." "Exploiter."
我个人最喜欢的是“女巫”
My personal favorite, "witch."
你造成了影响
You made an impact.
影响力难免会惹来争议
And that always makes waves.
乔希还好吗
Is Josh okay?
刚才在画廊里他似乎不太对劲
He seemed kind of off at the gallery.
创业的烦恼
Growing pains, you know?
避风港去年刚步入正轨 我觉得我们还在调整的过程中
Shelter just took off this past year, and I think that we're just adjusting.
(我是波比帕内尔 希望大家能够重新考虑)
哇
Wow.
好了
All right.
乔希
Josh?
乔希
Josh?
有人吗
Hello?
也许他回家了
Maybe he went home.
他不接电♥话♥ 我去后面的阳台看看
Well, he's not answering his phone. I'm gonna check the back patio.
-洗手间在哪 -过桥
-Where's your bathroom? -Over the bridge.
然后在左手边
And then you kind of go to the left.
好
Okay.
想喝什么请随意 葡萄酒 啤酒
If you want anything, get it. Wine, beer.
谢谢
Thank you.
想喝什么都行 好吗
Whatever you want, okay?
嘿 乔希
Hey, Josh?
乔希
Josh?
(暗房♥ 保持房♥门关闭)
-波比 -英格拉姆
-Poppy? -Ingram!
英格拉姆
Ingram!
-波比 -天啊
-Poppy! -Oh, my God.
-波比 -天啊
-Poppy. -Oh, my God.
-你没事吧 -是乔希
-You okay? -It's Josh.
是乔希…
It's Josh. It's Josh. It's Josh.
波比
Poppy?
-米卡 -怎么回事
-Micah. -What's wrong?
怎么了
What? What?
-亲爱的 别过来 -怎么了
-Honey. Stop. -What?
-什么事 -你最好别看
-What is it? -You don't want to see this.
-别看什么 -你最好别看
-Don't want to see what? -You don't want to see this.
-波比 -别…
-Poppy. -Don't--
天啊
Oh, my God.
差不多就是这样
That's pretty much it.
谢谢
Thank you.
宝贝 你还好吗
You okay, babe?
-不好 -是你发现尸体的
-No. -You found the body.
你是哪位
You are?
你的外套上有血迹
You got blood on your jacket there.
你是哪位
And you are?
埃姆斯警监
Inspector Aames.
别问我为什么旧金山警♥察♥局不叫“警探”
Don't ask me why the SFPD doesn't use detective.
我们已经在你的同事那里做过笔录了 他一定会把详情告诉你的
Well, we gave our statement to your colleague. I'm sure he can fill you in.
我更喜欢听第二次讲述的故事
I prefer to hear a story the second time it's told.
我去看看米卡
I'm gonna check on Micah.
好
Yeah.
你是波比吧
It's Poppy, right?
你没有在录音 对吗
You're not recording, are you?
你认识乔希亚多久了
How long did you know Joshua?
20年了
Twenty years.
你觉得他最新的纪录片 《德伦吉尔》如何
So, what do you think of his latest documentary, Drengir?
那又有什么关系
What in the world does that have to do with anything?
他拍了一部激怒埃瓦尔之子的电影
He made a film that pissed off the Sons of Ivar.
也许因果就是这么简单
It may be a straight line from point A to point B.
这就是你的推测 这么快
That's your story? That fast?
那你的是什么
What's yours?
我要去看看米卡
I'm gonna check on Micah.
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, honey.
他刚才还在这里
He was just here.
然后就不在了
Then he's gone.
我们能送她回家吗
Can we please take her home?
是 如果有任何其他信息 我们会通知你们
Yeah, we'll let you know if we have any other information.
能给我一缕他的头发吗
Can I have a lock of his hair?
我尽力而为
I'll see what I can do.
谢谢
Thank you.
我送她去她的车那边
I'll walk her to her car.
今晚我不走了
I'm staying the night.
谢谢
Thank you.
和乔希在一起的那个小伙子是谁
Who was that boy with Josh?
他是背着米卡搞外遇吗
Was he cheating on Micah?
这不像他的作风
It's not like him.
如果他不爱她了 他就会离开
If he didn't love her anymore, he'd just leave.
这你可不能肯定 宝贝
You don't know that, baby.
我了解我的朋友
I know my friends.
我们了解的是 朋友们想让我们了解的婚姻状况
We know what our friends want us to know about their marriages,
仅此而已
and that's all.
英格拉姆
Ingram.
谢谢
Thanks.
一整夜不断有人上门
People have been coming on my property all night.
我不希望来访者像蟑螂一样越来越多
I don't want them multiplying like roaches.
你们能想想办法吗
Can you do anything about it?
米卡过去曾被跟踪狂骚扰
Micah's had issues in the past with a stalker.
等等 什么 什么时候的事
Wait, what? Since when?
不 没什么
No. It's nothing.
只是一位可怜的女人 对我的书感同身受过了头
It's just a sad woman who identified too much with my books.
跟踪你的人不止她一个
She's not the only one.
你是哪位
And you are?
拉蒙 米卡的助理
Ramon. Micah's assistant.
-还有其他事吗 -没了
-Anything else? -No.
没了
No.
我的粉丝 他们有时是很狂热
My fans, they can-- they can be intense,
但我…无法想象…
but I-- I couldn't imagine...
好 大门外的道路我们无能为力
Okay. There's nothing we can do about the road beyond the gate.
那是公共路段
It's public property.
但在接下来的48小时内 我们会派一辆警车在门外留守
But we'll go ahead and leave a car out front for the next 48 hours.
-好 非常感谢 -是
-Okay. Thank you very much. -Yeah.
听着
剧集 | 直言真相(2019) | 导航列表