剧集 | 直言真相(2019) | 导航列表
My boss thinks I was fucking her dead husband.
用这个问早安如何
How's that for a good morning?
你们上♥床♥了吗
Were you?
他不喜欢老二 相信我
He didn't like dick, trust me.
纪念品
Memento?
我前任在上面洒了葡萄酒
-My ex spilled the wine on it. -Oh.
我要把它送去干洗店
I'm taking it to the dry cleaner.
分手不太顺利吗
Bad breakup, huh?
可以这么说
You could say that.
(马库斯基勒布鲁 米卡的助理有些可疑)
拉蒙和德鲁
Ramon and Drew?
显然几周前的分手闹得很不愉快
Apparently, there was an ugly breakup a few weeks ago.
也许拉蒙以为德鲁在和乔希约会
Maybe Ramon thought Drew was seeing Josh.
吃醋的男友 老板的老公
Jealous boyfriend. Boss's husband.
这个动机很强烈
Hell of a motive.
这是个切入点
That's an angle.
调查拉蒙
An investigation into Ramon.
被忽视的助理变成了吃醋的男友 进而变成悲剧谋杀犯
Overlooked assistant turned jealous boyfriend turned tragic murderer.
有动机没证据 我们得小心行事
Motive, no evidence. We have to be smart.
我们参军时
When we were in the military,
我和诺博尔是一个部队的
me and Noble were in the same unit.
我们的上级军官会强迫黑人军人
Our superior officers would force the Black enlisted men
互相搏斗 他们则下赌注
to fight each other while they placed bets.
有一个军官特别粗鄙
There was this one officer. Real junkyard dog redneck.
有一天 这个混♥蛋♥试图让我和诺博尔
And one day, this motherfucker tried to get me and Noble
以死相搏
to fight each other to the death.
我们互相看了一眼 我们…
We took one look at each other, and we just--
我们把他揍了一顿
We just whipped his ass.
我们把这个混♥蛋♥臭揍了一顿
I mean, we whipped this motherfucker's ass.
我们狠狠地揍他 把他的脸打开了花
I mean, we just-- We stomped him, just-- Stomping him in his face,
踩他的头 狠狠地踹他
and just stomping him in his head and just stomping him.
他们把我们关进笼子 用棍子打我们俩
They threw us in the brig, beat us both with clubs.
一直打到我不省人事
Beat me until I didn't know my fucking name.
我们两个人都被开除了军籍
Dishonorable discharge for both of us.
但离开军队后 我再也没有听过命令
But when I got out, I never took orders again.
任何人的都不听
From anybody.
你认为那些拳击比赛
Do you think those boxing matches
和那次殴打导致了你现在的健康状况
and that beatdown led to your current medical issues?
对 没错
Yes. I do.
那个臭混♥蛋♥到头来还是赢了 不是吗
That old junkyard dog won in the end, didn't he?
他会夺去我爱的一切
He's gonna rob me of everything I love.
多不幸啊
Ain't that a bitch?
拉蒙托马斯 我是埃姆斯警监 我们能谈谈吗
Ramon Tomas. Inspector Aames. You mind if we, uh-- we talk?
我很忙 滚
I'm busy. Fuck off.
或者我们也可以去警局谈 当然了 但是这里有咖啡
Or we can do this down at the station, of course, but, uh, you know, coffee.
给
Here you go.
那么给我一个理由让我相信
So, give me a reason to believe
拉蒙托马斯和这次谋杀案无关
Ramon Tomas had nothing to do with this murder.
目前我们有你的作案动机
Right now, we got you on motive.
你没有不在场证明 而且…你有前科
You got no alibis, and, uh... you got a record.
不 我没有
No, I don't.
有 你…
Yeah. You, uh--
你16岁时打伤了那个孩子的头
You bashed that kid's head in when you were 16.
那个案底已经消除了
That was expunged.
是 他受到了永久性大脑损伤 对吗
Yeah, he suffered permanent brain damage, right?
我青少年时期的案底已经封存了
My juvenile records were sealed.
我没有翻你的案底
Oh, I didn't dig up your record.
米卡还说了些什么
Wh-- What else did Micah say?
她…
Well, she, uh-- Sh--
兄弟 她把你供出来的方式 是我见过最漂亮的
Man, she dimed you out in the nicest way I have ever seen.
是 她不断对我说她还十分爱你
Yeah, she kept telling me how much she still loves you,
但在你认罪前 她希望你被关起来
but until you confess, she wants to see you locked up.
你是要逮捕我吗
Are you arresting me?
还没有
Not yet.
该死的
Shit.
波比
Poppy.
-是 -波比
-Yeah. -Poppy.
怎么了
What's wrong?
拉蒙完全崩溃了 正在直播
Ramon is having a full-on breakdown. Live.
我们没有理由再继续承受了
But there is no reason for us to take it anymore.
我们就从最大的伪君子开始 米卡基思
Let's begin with our hypocrite-in-chief, Micah Keith.
这个贱女人根本不在乎你们任何人
The queen bitch herself doesn't give a flying fuck about any of you.
她嘲笑你们 事实上 我们都嘲笑你们
She laughs at you. In fact, we all laugh at you.
笑你们的痛苦、悲伤
At your-- your pain. Your grief.
-笑你们的人生表现 -谁知道他在哪
Your life's manifestations. - Does anyone know where he is?
-她只在乎钱 你们的钱 -有谁知道
-All she cares about is money. Your money. -Anyone?
向你们兜售优质的有机垃圾
Selling you grade A organic bullshit.
米卡靠你们的不安全感汲取能量
Micah feeds off of your insecurities.
她利用你们的脆弱
She takes advantage of your vulnerabilities.
顺便说一句 她的方法是非法的
Her methods are illegal, by the way.
我告诉你们 我有证据能证明这一点
And guess what? I have the evidence to prove it.
-拜托 -他们嘲笑你们的悲伤
-Come on. -They laugh at your grief and your
-你们可悲的故事只是手段 -接听啊 拉蒙
pathetic stories are a means to an end. - Answer, Ramon.
-她靠你们的损失牟利 -该死
-Profiting off of your loss. -Shit.
布蕾恩 他用的是公♥司♥手♥机♥
Blaine. He's on a company phone.
你应该可以关掉它 立刻关掉
You should be able to shut it down. Shut it down now.
向你们兜售优质、有机、无麸质的垃圾
Selling you grade A organic, gluten-free bullshit.
故事只是手段 牟利…
Stories are only a means to an end. Profiting--
搞定
Got it.
该死
Fuck!
该死
Fuck.
好样的
Good job.
哇
Wow.
天啊
Holy hell.
(普莱森特街1654号♥)
顺便告诉你
You know, for the record,
如果是我 我会努力找个方法去和解
I would've tried to, uh, figure out a way to reconcile things.
兄弟 但你今天的行为…
But what you did today, man, I mean--
听着 我很遗憾
Look, I'm sorry.
-这是全部物品了吗 -是
-This everything? -Yeah.
他们要把我赶走
They, uh, kicking me out?
伙计 你期望发生什么
What you expect to happen, man?
-她说她会给你一周时间 -我能去哪呢
-She said she'll give you a week. -Where am I gonna go?
没有工资我就完了 我完蛋了
Without a salary, I'm fucked. I'm so fucked.
-听我说 一切都会没事的 -才不会
-Listen to me. It's gonna be okay. -No, it won't.
一个错误 八年的青春
One mistake. Eight years of my life.
我很遗憾你身上发生这种事
I'm sorry this happened to you.
顺便说一句 米卡没有告诉你故事的全部
For the record, Micah didn't tell you the whole story.
是 我打了那小子 但他不是任意一个小孩
Yeah, I, uh-- I hit that kid, but he wasn't just some kid.
他是霸凌我的人
He was my bully.
他至少比我大两岁 比我重23公斤
He had at least two years and 50 pounds on me.
让我多年活在恐惧中
Terrorized me for years.
所以有一天我爆发了
So one day, I snapped.
我感觉糟透了
I felt terrible.
但人们处于困境时 又能做出些什么呢
But when people are trapped, what else do you expect them to do?
如果需要我 就给我打电♥话♥
If you need me, you call me. - Mm-hmm.
我是真心的
-I mean it. -Mmm.
米卡
Micah.
考虑到你和拉蒙的关系密切
Given your close relationship to Ramon,
对于他最近的公开指控
and following his recent and very public allegations,
你觉得有义务澄清事实
you feel obligated to set the record straight.
所以米卡 他说的话有真实的成分吗
So, Micah, is there any truth to the things he said?
我的陈述和演说中有没有表演的成分
Is there theater performance to my presentations and speeches?
当然有 你是知道的
Yes, of course. You know that.
这就是我们生活的时代 但传达的信息是真实的
It's the age we live in. But the message is real.
你是否担心拉蒙会揭穿或出♥卖♥♥♥你的秘密
Are you worried that Ramon might reveal or peddle your secrets?
不 我不能因此而受到阻碍
No, I can't be hampered by that.
我的目标是继续人生旅程 并帮助其他人达成同样目标
My goal is to live out my journey and to help others do the same.
你的旅程是什么 你的意图是什么
What is your journey? Your-- your purpose?
因为按拉蒙的说法
Because according to Ramon,
你的意图是用别人的钱塞满自己的口袋
it's to line your pockets with other people's gold.
不要…耍我
剧集 | 直言真相(2019) | 导航列表