剧集 | 直言真相(2019) | 导航列表
(犯罪现场调查)
我是旧金山警♥察♥局的埃姆斯警监
Inspector Aames, SFPD.
这里发生了什么
What happened here?
我们接到了911报♥警♥电♥话♥ 警官到达后发现一具尸体
We had a 911 call. Officers arrived to find a body.
这两个人什么都不说
Neither one is talking.
(敲敲门酒吧)
死者是马丁海伍德
The deceased is Martin Haywood.
他以前是旧金山警♥察♥局的
He's former SFPD.
他是发生在旧金山的乔希亚基思
He's a suspect in the murder of Joshua Keith
和德鲁特尼谋杀案的嫌疑人
and Drew Turney in San Francisco.
什么都别说
Not a word.
把他铐起来
Cuff him.
嘿 等等…你们干什么
Hey, wait, wait, wait. What are you doing?
他只是…
He just--
我会给迪米特里斯打电♥话♥
I'll call Mitri.
我会跟着你的 我随后就到 爸
I'll follow you. I'm right behind you, Daddy.
我爱你
I love you.
埃姆斯 怎么了
Aames, what's up?
马丁海伍德死了 死在敲敲门酒吧
Martin Haywood is dead. At The Knock.
怎么回事 发生了什么
What the fuck? What happened?
他是被刀捅死的
He was stabbed.
谢里夫被带走问话了
Shreve's been taken in for questioning.
他和波比都没开口
Neither he nor Poppy are talking.
等等 波比也在场 她没事吧
Wait, hold on. Poppy was there? Is she okay?
她没事 她…受到了惊吓
She's fine. She's-- Well, she's in shock.
好 听着 我去市中心找你
All right, look. I'll meet you downtown.
嘿 谢谢你打电♥话♥通知我
And hey, thanks for the call.
特里妮
Trini?
什么 怎么了
What? What's going on?
-听着 亲爱的 我得出去一趟 好吗 -什么
-Listen, sweetheart. I gotta go out, okay? -What?
我走后 你要把门锁好
Now, when I leave, I want you to lock the door
-一定要打开警报系统 -好 知道了
-and make sure you put on the alarm. -Yeah, I know.
我会给你妈妈发短♥信♥ 告诉她我必须出门
And I'll text your mom and let her know I had to go.
-好 -你没问题吧
-Okay. -You good?
没问题 我早上要排练 所以我就去睡了
Yeah. I have crew in the morning, so I'm just going to bed.
好 我很快就回来 我会开着手♥机♥ 好吗
Okay. Well, I'll be back shortly. I'm on my cell phone, okay?
当然了 如果有任何需要就打给我
You need anything, obviously you call.
爸
Dad.
是
Yeah?
注意安全
Just be careful.
拜托了
Please.
宝贝 我保证 好吗
Baby, I promise, all right?
来 我保证
Come here. I promise.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
-I love you. -I love you too.
现在把门锁好
Now you lock that door.
-立刻把门锁好 拜托 -好了 我来了
-Lock the door now, please. -Okay, I'm coming.
(奥克兰警♥察♥局)
嘿 能告诉我发生了什么吗
Hey. You wanna tell me what happened?
私底下还是正式的
You or official you?
我一直都是警♥察♥ 波比
I'm always a cop, Pop.
我一直都是我父亲的女儿
I'm always my father's daughter.
我会等他的律师来
I'll wait till his lawyer gets here.
好吧
All right.
但如果马丁海伍德 大老远来到奥克兰你们家开的酒吧
But if Martin Haywood was all the way out in Oakland at your family's bar,
我猜他很可能不怀好意
I am going to assume he wasn't there to spread the word of God.
-嘿 -看着点
-Hey. -Watch it, man.
-让我们单独谈一会儿 -好
-Give us a minute? -Yeah.
来 我们去外面说
Come on. Let's talk outside.
嗨
Hey.
你还好吗
You all right?
他袭击了我
He came at me.
把我按住了
Pinned me down.
然后老爸不知从哪里出现 捡起了我掉在地上的匕♥首♥
Then Daddy came from out of nowhere and picked up the knife that I dropped.
他绝对是冲着你来的
He was definitely coming after you.
他本来可能会把我和老爸都杀掉
He would have killed me and Daddy both.
我知道 他伸手去掏枪了
I know it. He reached for his gun.
你可以利用这一点 对吗
You can work that, right?
我可以充分利用这一点
I can work the fuck out of that.
这是自我防卫
This was self-defense.
我先进去 我会看着办的
Let me get in there and see what I can do.
一切都会没事的
Everything will be fine.
会没事的
-It's gonna be all right. -Officer Sanchez,
桑切斯警官请到前台
please report to the front desk. Officer Sanchez, please report to the front desk.
老爸在那
There's Daddy.
等等 怎么回事
Wait. What's going on?
该死
Shit.
我就觉得可能发生这种事 这叫合理理由逮捕
I thought this might happen. It's called a probable cause arrest.
他们可以拘留他48小时 就算是星期四 这…
They can hold him for 48 hours. Even on Thursdays, it's--
星期四是最不适合被拘留的日子 他可能要到星期二才能见到法官
Thursday's the worst day to be detained. He might not see a judge until Tuesday.
所以他要被转移到桑塔丽塔去吗
So is he being transferred to Santa Rita?
-你是知道的 -该死
-You know it. -Fuck.
岂有此理
That's some bullshit.
这和案子本身毫无关系
And it has nothing to do with the case itself.
你们没有支持者 但是都有很多反对者
None of you have fans, but you have a lot of enemies.
有什么能用来帮老爸的吗 迪米特里斯已经打了两次电♥话♥
Anything we can use to help Daddy? Mitri's already called twice.
还没 但埃姆斯查出了
Not yet. But Aames came through
海伍德的通话记录和信♥号♥♥塔信息
with the Haywood phone records and cell towers.
看看吧
Look at this.
他从这里跟踪你 过了桥
He followed you here, across the bridge.
看起来他从我们离开他家起 就开始跟踪我们了
And it looks like he was on our tail after we left his house.
他追杀我
He hunted me.
波比
Pop,
我发现信♥号♥♥塔的信息显示
I found tower pings that put him in range
乔希亚和德鲁遇害那天晚上他在附近
of Joshua and Drew's murders the night of.
但这点证据太单薄了
But it's too clean.
缺了点什么
Something's missing.
这是避风港的主要号♥码 谋杀后第二天早上的
That's Shelter's main line, the morning after the murders.
他为什么要给避风港打电♥话♥
Why the hell would he call Shelter?
怎么了
What?
-米卡 -该死
-Micah. -Shit.
我一直觉得她很可疑 波比
She always seemed shady to me, Pop.
这就能解释海伍德家 为什么有避风港的产品了
And that would explain the Shelter products at Haywood's house.
我需要你去确认一下他给米卡打过电♥话♥
I need you to confirm he called Micah.
我们不能妄加指责
We can't just accuse.
最好还能查出他们谈了些什么
Even better, if we knew what they talked about.
好
All right.
如果避风港里有眼线的话会很有帮助
It would help to have eyes and ears inside the place,
-看看马库斯是否还能从那里得到信息 -好
-but we'll see if Markus still has an in. -Okay.
-嗨 -我刚和莉莉安谈过
-Hey. -Just spoke to Lillian.
爸今天早上从桑塔丽塔打来电♥话♥ 他没事
Daddy called from Santa Rita this morning. He's fine.
她正试着给他送药
She's trying to get his meds to him.
我今天请假了 要我做什么尽管说
I took the day off. Let me know what you need me to do.
我晚些时候会去探视老爸 你想和我一起去吗
Well, I'm going to see Daddy later. You want to come with me?
不想
No.
赛迪
Cydie.
不想 我一点都不想看到老爸那个样子
No. There is no part of me that wants to see Daddy like that.
我等他回家后再看他
I will see him when he comes home.
(阿♥拉♥米达县警长办公室)
(桑塔丽塔监狱 收容、转移和释放)
可以了 走吧
You're clear. Go.
下一位
Next.
去那个柜台
Proceed to the counter.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
(探监访客)
我是来看谢里夫的
I came to see Shreve.
听着 无论你我之间正发生着什么 你知道我还是爱他的
Look, no matter what's happening between you and I, you know I still love him.
我根本不了解你
I don't know you at all.
不 你了解
Yes, you do.
下一位
Next.
马丁海伍德…是他杀死了乔希亚吗
Martin Haywood… Did he kill Joshua?
下一位
Next.
这边
Right this way.
我真不喜欢在这里见到你
I hate seeing you in here.
剧集 | 直言真相(2019) | 导航列表