剧集 | 直言真相(2019) | 导航列表
Micah Keith,
她的基金会在湾区建立了很多年轻人项目
whose foundation has established youth programs around the Bay Area,
她说:“我也不理解帕内尔女士
states, "I don't understand it either about Mrs. Parnell.
我们在避风港努力用我们的资源帮助人们
We here at Shelter try to use our resources to assist.
帮助那些没那么幸运的人”
To lift up those less fortunate."
这贱♥人♥称你帕内尔女士
This bitch Miss Parnell'd you?
基思女士是湾区本地人 带我参观了基思集体组织
Mrs. Keith, a native of the area, took me on a tour of The Keith Collective
该组织位于一个缺少服务的社区 帕内尔女士一直对这里视而不见
in an underserved community that Mrs. Parnell continues to ignore
她那个风靡全国的播客从未提及这里
on her popular nationwide podcast.
基思女士参加了邻里守望会议
Mrs. Keith attended the neighborhood watch meeting,
该会议举办于敲敲门酒吧 这里相当于帕内尔的第二个家
which took place at The Knock, a second home to Parnell,
目前的老板是帕内尔的父亲
currently owned by Parnell's father
臭名昭著的顶石帮摩托俱乐部领袖
and leader of the infamous Capstone motorcycle club.
这是条攻击性新闻
It's a hit piece.
帕内尔公然忽视自己社区的行径
Parnell's blatant neglect of her own community…
-赛迪 -令人难以理解 她却在深入调查
-Cydie. -…remains baffling as she dives into
另一桩备受瞩目的案件
yet another high-profile case,
与此同时 年轻的女性正悄悄失踪
while young women disappear quietly
事发地就是她自己从小长大的街区
from the same neighborhood where she grew up.
我们试图联♥系♥帕内尔 想请她发表意见 但她还未回应
We reached out to Parnell for comment, but she hasn't responded.
我是苏珊劳拉 现场报道
I'm Susan Laura reporting live…
-见鬼 赛迪 -之后马上回来
-Oh, hell. Cydie! -…and we'll be right back.
小心 过来
Watch out! Come here.
嗨 你必须把摩托挪开
Hi. I need you to move that bike.
-让她给我滚出来 -好
-Tell her to bring her ass outside. -Okay.
我知道她在里面 给一些容易受骗的贱♥人♥做演讲
I know she in there giving a speech to some gullible ass bitches.
-好了 亲爱的 但我必须让你… -别叫我亲爱的
-Okay, sweetie, but I'm gonna need you-- -Don't call me fucking sweetie.
-好吧 抱歉 你能否… -嘿
-Okay, I'm sorry. Can you-- -Hey!
-你这个肮脏的小偷、骗子 -你在干什么
-You grimy, thievin', hustlin'… -What are you doing?
-可悲的贱♥人♥ -等等…
-…pitiful ass bitch. -Whoa, whoa, whoa.
你不能在这里撒野
This is not the place for this.
是 若不是因为我姐姐 你根本不会拥有这一切
Yeah, if it wasn't for my sister, you wouldn't have none of this.
是她成就了你 向你敞开大门 给了你一个家
She made you! Let you into her home, gave you a family.
-赛迪 好了 -你这样对她
-Cydie, come on. -And you do this to her?
别说了
Stop talking.
你还派霍特搭我的巴士 想吓我
And you sent Holt to my bus trying to intimidate me?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
-你对此一无所知 -对 我什么都不知道
-You don't know nothing about that? -No, I don't know anything.
-冷静点 -你根本不值
-Calm down. -You aren't even worth
-我来这里花的油钱 -嘿…
-the gas it took to get here! -Hey! Hey!
-等等 嘿… -该死
-Whoa, hey, hey, hey! -Fuck!
-我会狠狠揍你 -打架我随时奉陪
-I'll beat your ass… -I will fucking fight you.
-就在此时此刻 -你想揍我
-…right here, right now. -You wanna beat my ass?
-我现在就揍你 -想打架 来啊
-I will beat your ass right now. -I'll fucking fight you! Yeah? Come on!
-带米卡进去 -你去死吧
-Get Micah back inside. -Fuck you!
你这贱♥人♥ 每个爱你的人最后都死了
Everybody who tries to love your trick ass ends up dead.
-嘿 好了 -米卡 进来吧
-Hey. That's it. -Micah, come inside.
-冷静点 -放开我
-Calm down. -Get off me!
还有你
And you!
你和那娘们站一边了
You're riding with that ho?
我告诉你 你当时选错了 你现在也选错了
You know what? You chose wrong then, and you're choosing wrong now.
等等 这关我什么事
Wait, hold on! How did this become my shit?
你把这里当成市场一样大吵大闹
You out here clowning like it's the Eastmont Mall.
这是我的工作
This is my business!
回家吧
Go home!
你们都去死吧
Fuck all y'all.
这些该死的女人啊
All these goddamn women.
(奥克兰)
嗨
Hey.
嗨 艾克
Hey, Elk.
-嗨 亲爱的 看看你 -嗨 老爸
-Hey, sweetheart. Look at you. -Hey, Daddy.
莉莉安还在乔治亚州
Lillian still in Georgia?
还要几周
Another couple weeks.
这样我有更多时间陪你
Gives me more time to spend with you.
你担心那条新闻吗
You worried about that news report?
她警告过我 如果我惹她 她就能毁掉我的生活
She warned me how much she could blow up my life if I mess with her,
也许这就是她一开始让我帮忙的原因
which is probably why she asked me to help in the first place.
感觉就像她有我的把柄 能够控制我
Felt like she had something on me to keep me in line.
她有吗
Does she?
我昨天去见了小虫舅舅
I saw Uncle Bug yesterday.
比起我来 他更令你母亲的家族难堪
He embarrassed your mother's family more than me.
乐土公园区那些自负的混♥蛋♥ 不想和我这样的流氓
Those saditty ass folks in Elysian Field didn't want to deal with riffraff like me
或是其他疯狂的罪犯扯上关系
or crazy motherfuckers in the mix.
至于小虫
And Bug?
他一出生就是个疯子
He was crazy in the cradle.
老爸
Daddy…
你送我去雪莉小姐家时 知道她恨我和妈妈吗
Did you know Miss Shirley hated me and Mama when you sent me there?
你为什么不送我去她家亲戚那边
Why didn't you just send me to her side of the family?
他们不想收留你
They didn't want you.
我和埃莉诺在一起后 她家人和她断绝了关系
Elinor's family cut her off when we got together.
在他们看来她已经不存在了 也就是你根本不存在
To them, she didn't exist anymore, which meant you didn't exist.
他们没有一个人来参加她的葬礼 一个都没有
And none of them came to her funeral. Nary one of 'em.
她最喜欢的表亲莉安娜 来参加了宴席 但是…
Her favorite cousin, Leona, showed up at the repast, but…
但是入土仪式一个亲戚都没来
no one was at the burial.
这就是你如此愤怒的原因
Is that why you were so angry?
是的 还有很多原因
One of many reasons.
莉安娜提出收留你们姐妹中的两个
Leona offered to take two of you.
我想最好两个小妹妹能住在一起
I thought it best that the two youngest girls stay together.
另一个也是唯一提出帮助的人就是雪莉
The only other person who offered to help was Shirley.
你为什么要想这些
Why you thinking about this?
因为我大脑有病 你就觉得我会忘记
Because I'm sick in the head, you think I'll forget?
不是的 老爸
No, Daddy.
不是的
No.
和米卡的事让我想起了初识她的情景
All this business with Micah just got me thinking about when I first met her.
仅此而已
That's all.
-你确定 -是 老爸 是的
-Are you sure? -Yeah, Daddy. Yeah.
我很担心你
I'm worried about you.
露丝 你必须吃药
Rose, I need you to take your pills.
她说过希望我给她打电♥话♥ 她为什么不给我回电
She said she wanted me to call her. Why won't she call me back?
因为波比帕内尔根本不在乎你 也不在乎我
Because Poppy Parnell doesn't give a fuck about you or me.
也许她还没查线索热♥线♥
Maybe she hasn't checked the tip line yet.
我得想想
I just need to think.
快想…
Think, think, think, think…
我们去见她吧
Let's go see her.
我不行 外面还是有警♥察♥ 我一出去就会入狱
I can't. Cops are still out there. I walk out those doors, I go to jail.
露丝
Rose…
吃药
Take your pills.
你是说这些药
You mean these?
-拜托 露丝 别这样 -不要对我屈尊俯就
-Come on, Rose. Don't do that. -Don't condescend to me.
我要把这张照片发给波比 给我们安排一次见面
I wanna send this to Poppy and arrange a meeting for us.
让我们看看她有什么…
Then let's see what she has to--
霍特 住手
Holt, stop.
霍特
Holt.
霍特
Holt.
抱歉 真对不起
I'm sorry. So sorry.
你不能再维护她了
You gotta stop defending her.
你不能再保护她了
You gotta stop protecting her.
她嫁给了别人 她爱了别人
She married someone else. She loved someone else.
她不爱你
She doesn't love you.
该死
Fuck.
见鬼 我火了
Oh, shit, I'm trending.
-我会狠狠揍你 -打架我随时奉陪
-I'll beat your ass… -I will fucking fight you.
-就在此时此刻 -你想揍我
-…right here, right now. -You wanna beat my ass?
是 犹如野火燎原
Yeah, spreading like wildfire.
你查过德莉亚的案子吗
You ever look into Drea's case?
查过
Yeah.
这就是你一直如此生气的原因
Is that why you've been so pissed?
听着 我爱你 但最有影响力的人不能保持沉默
Look, I love you, but the person with the loudest voice can't be silent.
如果他们沉默了就不能来这里得到同情
And if they do, they can't come over here to lick wounds.
我不是来博取同情的
Well, I didn't come for that.
那你为什么来
Well, what then?
剧集 | 直言真相(2019) | 导航列表