剧集 | 直言真相(2019) | 导航列表
看起来如何
How does it look to you?
你有什么要告诉我的
So, what you got for me?
媒体称他为“基思杀手”
Well, the press are calling him the "Keith Killer."
没有提到德鲁和拉蒙 这两个死去的同性恋小伙
No mention of Drew or Ramon, the two dead gay boys.
我想他们俩没那么重要 对吗
Guess they're not a big priority, right?
不像美女悲伤大♥师♥的名人老公那么重要
Not like the famous husband of a beautiful grief guru.
这就是你突然开始合作的原因
Is that why you're suddenly so collaborative?
各种凶杀部门的警♥察♥都曾礼貌地请我滚蛋
I have been kindly invited to fuck off by various and sundry homicide cops.
这栋房♥子有点像你的朋友米卡
You know, this house is kinda like your friend, Micah.
外表很漂亮 里面则…
It's pretty on the outside, and on the inside it's…
空荡、黑暗、有点吓人
vacant, dark and kinda scary.
我一直就是这么说的
That's what I've been fucking saying.
你能对着麦克风说一次吗
Can I get you to say that into the microphone?
不行
No.
听着 搜查令还包括电脑和云端数据
Now, the warrant also included computers and cloud data,
你看看吧 别对别人说你看过
so why don't you take a gander? And you never saw any of that.
他的搜索记录里全都是米卡
His search history is all about Micah.
那些文章 是20多年前的
Those stories, they date back over two decades.
米卡一定早有怀疑
Micah must've had her suspicions.
还有呢 继续看
There's more. Keep going.
对 他已经盯上你有一段时间了
Yeah, he's had you in his sights for a while now.
霍特在乔希亚遇害后 立刻做了一个这个主题的玩具屋
Holt built a dollhouse of Joshua's murder right after it happened.
等等…
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
拿一下
Hold this.
马库斯给同一个玩具屋拍过照
Markus took a picture of the same dollhouse
是在你们突袭霍特工作室时
when you raided Holt's workshop.
这两个不一样啊
These don't match.
相隔一周 颜色为什么会变
Why would the color change in a week?
查一下门上的油漆
Check the paint on the door.
(法♥院♥拍卖♥♥♥房♥♥屋)
又是你
You again.
对 又是我
Yeah, me again.
-诺雅哈维兰 -亚历克斯邓恩 有什么能帮你的
-Noa Havilland. -Alex Dunn. How can I help you?
我是来帮你的
I'm here to help you.
但是首先 让我告诉你我们是如何相识的
But first, let me tell you how we know each other.
所以 今天下午结果出来了
So… the results came back this afternoon
玩具屋门的油漆 你猜如何
from that paint on the dollhouse door, and guess what?
你说得对 那不是油漆
You were right. It ain't paint.
是血 天啊
Blood? Lord.
他们知道是谁的血吗
Do they know whose it is?
霍特罗林斯
Holt Rollins.
和他们在拉蒙公♥寓♥里找到的血匹配上了
It matched the blood they found at Ramon's apartment.
你得小心 英格拉姆在你身边吗
So you need to be careful. Is Ingram there with you?
他去外地出差了
He's out of town, on business.
但不必担心 老爸派了摩托俱乐部的人来
But don't worry. Daddy sent some guys from the MC.
-好 -而且…
-Good. -And plus…
赛迪试图借此机会养条狗
Cydie's tried to use this to get a dog.
当然了
Of course she is.
米卡在我们小的时候救过我的命
You know, Micah saved my life, when we were kids.
-什么 怎么回事 -爸爸
-What? What happened? -Dad?
不好
Oh, shit.
-去吧 我回头打给你 -我来了 宝贝
-Go. I'll call you later. -I'm coming, baby.
你确定
Are you sure?
是的
Yeah.
你用这种语气说出来…
Well, when you say it like that…
-爸爸 快来 我需要你的帮助 -好…稍等
-Dad. Come in here. I need your help. -Okay. Okay, one second.
-我马上就来 -好
-I'll be right there. -Okay.
去吧
Go on.
去陪家人吧 我明天打给你
Be with your family. I'll call you tomorrow.
好 回头聊
All right, I'll talk to you later.
怎么了 姑娘
What do you want, girl?
撞到别人应该道歉
You're supposed to say sorry when you bump into somebody.
小丫头 听见没有
Little girl, do you hear me?
我叫小米卡 你叫什么
I'm Mikey. What's your name?
(我叫波比 我不会说话)
真的
Really?
跟我来
Come with me.
你想知道一个肮脏的小秘密吗
You wanna know a dirty little secret?
谢里夫斯高威尔
Shreve Scoville.
谢里夫是个骗子
Shreve is a liar.
你在楼下做什么
What the hell are you doing down here?
给我滚到楼上去 立刻
You carry your ass right upstairs, right now!
波比 这边
Poppy. Over here.
(埃莉诺斯高威尔)
你不会说话 对吗
You can't talk, right?
那我来替你尖叫
Then I'll scream for you.
嗨
Hi.
嗨 你醒着吗
Hey, you awake?
我只是…我刚才…
I'm just-- I've been…
梦到我们小时候 我发不出声音
dreaming about when we were kids, and I lost my voice.
当时我和雪莉小姐住
When I was staying with Miss Shirley.
怎么想起这个了
What brought this up?
没什么
Nothing.
所有的一切
Everything.
认识你之前我已经六个月没说话了
I went six months without talking before I met you.
我记得我的沉默令很多人非常愤怒
I just remember how angry my silence made people.
“那完全是她的精神问题”
"It's all in her head."
“她只是想得到关注”
"She's just doing it for attention."
“她准备好了就会开口说话”
"She'll talk when she's ready."
你确实开口说话了
And you did.
你长大后成了我们国家最响亮的声音之一
You grew up to become one of the loudest voices in our country.
我爱你 米卡
I love you, Micah.
我也爱你
I love you too.
那是一位被吓坏了的小女孩
That is a terrified young girl in there.
(避风港 体验米卡基思的人生)
13岁 被人抛弃 只得独自生存
Thirteen years old. Left to survive on her own.
被人遗忘 是一个弃子
Forgotten. A discard.
她还是挺了过来
And still survived.
于是我用写作让自己存在
And so, I wrote myself into existence.
让自己不会消失
To keep from disappearing.
找到你了
Got you.
你以前酒量一向不好
You were always such a lightweight.
露丝
Rose.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我是来带你回家的
I came to take you home.
再来两杯
Two more.
雷鬼音乐效果真好
Reggae works like a charm.
真好
That's sweet.
我猜猜
Let me guess…
你是来警告我要小心米卡的
you came here to warn me about Micah.
你就把这当成你我之间的信任练习吧
Think of this as a trust exercise between you and me.
-看来我的发言奏效了 -我们会知道的
-So my little speech worked? -We'll see.
她撒谎了
She lied.
那房♥子是米卡给霍特买♥♥的
Micah bought the house for Holt.
你的朋友现在正式成为了 三起谋杀案的嫌疑人
Your friend is now officially a suspect in all three murders.
嗨 一切都还好吗
Hey, is everything okay?
还好 抱歉
Yeah, sorry.
我知道现在很晚了 但我们能见面谈一谈吗
I know it's late, but do you think we could meet somewhere and talk?
当然
Of course.
-嗨 -嗨
-Hi. -Hey.
睡不着
Couldn't sleep?
英格拉姆的事我很遗憾
I'm so sorry about Ingram.
米卡 霍特在哪
Where's Holt, Micah?
我不知道 你去他家看过吗
I don't know. Did you check his house?
你替他出钱买♥♥的那个
The one you paid for?
警方迟早会找到他
The police will find him eventually.
也许他们找不到
Maybe they won't.
你还要继续当着我的面说谎 说他那天没有和你在一起
Are you still going to lie to my face that he wasn't the man you were with?
说他没有袭击我
The man who attacked me?
霍特坐过牢 他在监狱里 全程都在关注你的消息
Holt gets out of jail, having tracked you the entire time he was inside.
然后你给他买♥♥了一栋房♥子
Then you buy him a house.
怎么说呢 这几乎就像是你早就认识他了
It's almost as if, I don't know, you've known him much longer.
剧集 | 直言真相(2019) | 导航列表