剧集 | 直言真相(2019) | 导航列表
我们疏远了
We grew apart.
他变得不忠
He strayed.
而我睁一只眼闭一只眼
And I turned a blind eye.
我为此心痛了很久 然后痛苦消失了
It hurt for a long time, and then it didn't.
当我们终于开始解决问题时
And when we finally came up for air,
我们都已经改变了许多
we were both in a very different place.
你为什么不离开
Why didn't you leave?
我不想
I did not want to.
我爱他
I loved him.
我知道他会浪子回头
And I knew he'd be back.
总有一天会
One day.
(慢性创伤性脑病变诊断研究项目)
(圣哈维尔医疗中心)
(供医疗保健提供者参考信息)
(神经科检查都有哪些项目)
(简介 记忆 近期记忆)
(联合用药 体征和症状)
(联合用药表)
嗨 弗兰克 你还需要有人替你顶班吗
Hey, Frank. You still need relief on your shift?
皮蒙特的C路线
Route C on Piedmont.
好 我这就来
All right. I'm on my way.
你确定要做这个报道吗
You sure about doing this story?
我没事…
I'm fine. I'm fine.
你呢 你能照顾老爸吗
What about you? You gonna be able to handle Daddy?
我刚刚接到电♥话♥ 得去上班
I just got called into work.
你是小妹
You're the baby.
以前一直是被照顾的那个
Used to being taken care of.
如果压力太大就告诉我
Just tell me if it's too much.
压力太大了
It's too much.
好
Okay.
不如我们和黛丝里、莉莉安一起坐下来
So why don't we sit down with Desiree and Lillian
看看你能做些什么
and find out what you can do?
我就知道有问题
I knew there was something wrong.
我们都知道
We all did.
虽然他说没有
Even when he said there wasn't.
工作前我不能哭 今天的值班时间很长
I can't be crying before work. I got a long shift today.
好吧
Okay.
怎么了
What?
诺雅让我听了这周播客的几个片段
Noa let me listen to some of the segments for this week's episode.
是关于重新调查乔希亚案件的
About getting Joshua's case reopened.
-所以呢 -那个和乔希亚死在一起的男孩
-And? -That boy killed with Joshua,
他也有生活、有故事
he had a life and a story too.
你为什么不谈他的事
Why aren't you talking about him?
因为我还不知道他和作案动机之间的关系
Because I don't know how he fits into the motive yet.
除非绝对必要 为什么要曝光他的家人呢
And why expose his family other than what's absolutely necessary?
就像你对我那样
Like you did to me.
那是我每天都承受的心理负担 赛迪
That weighs on me every day, Cydie.
我还在因此做噩梦
Still gives me nightmares.
但请不要抹去那个男孩的存在
But don't erase that boy.
上车 小心头
Get in. Watch your head.
这些要摘掉
Gotta take these out.
别动 手放平 看着我 向右转
Hold still. Put your hand flat. Look at me. To the right.
帕内尔女士
Mrs. Parnell.
请节哀
I am so sorry for your loss.
这是我母亲最爱吃的
These were my mother's favorite.
我想她的时候还是会买♥♥
And I still get them when I miss her.
你真好
That's sweet.
谢谢
Thank you.
埃姆斯警监让我们不要配合你
Inspector Aames told us not to cooperate with you.
你们为什么改变主意了
What changed your mind?
他开始不理我们了
He started ignoring us.
说案子已经结了 我们无法接受这个结果
Said the case was closed, and we just couldn't accept the result.
我们的儿子虽然不是名人 但他对我们很重要
Our son may not have been a celebrity, but he mattered.
我昨晚看了个节目 他们聊了20分钟这个案子的事
I watched a program last night where they talked about the case for 20 minutes,
一次德鲁的名字也没提
they didn't say Drew's name once.
他为了做研究员把南加大推迟了一年
You know, he deferred a year at USC to do a fellowship.
说他想和一位真正的艺术家合作 获取实践经验
Said he wanted practical experience working with a real artist.
乔希亚的同事都不知道研究员的事
Joshua's associates weren't aware of any fellowships.
那他为何会那样告诉我们
Why would he tell us that then?
特尼先生、特尼太太
Mr. and Mrs. Turney,
谢谢你们抽时间和我谈
thank you for being so generous with your time.
这是个很好的开端
This is a great start.
-我可以给你们打电♥话♥跟进吗 -可以
-May I call with follow-ups? -Please.
当然 谢谢
Of course. Thank you.
嗨 二位
Hey, you two.
嗨
Hi.
那是证据吗
Is that evidence?
米卡让我顺路拿几样东西
Micah asked me to stop by and grab a few things
要赶在她今晚的直播前
before her livestream tonight.
她还让你参加德鲁的坐七
Did she ask you to attend Drew's shiva too?
那是我的工作
That's what I do.
是我们避风港所有人的工作
That's what we all do at Shelter.
我们替她打理事务 好让她能继续光彩夺目
We take care of things for her, so she can continue to dazzle.
给她的事业添砖加瓦 最后大获成功
Build her castle into the sky. Brick by brick.
你听起来很生气
You sound angry.
在避风港 我们更喜欢用悲恸这个词
At Shelter, we prefer grief-struck.
你到底在做什么
What were you doing?
-你好 -艾丝塔 是
-Hello? -Esta. Yes.
又是我 波比帕内尔 你有空吗
Poppy Parnell again. Do you have a minute?
你有什么发现吗
Did you find something?
有些似乎有用的线索
Something promising.
但可能谈论起来有点痛苦
But it may be a little painful to discuss.
德鲁是你们领养的吗
Was Drew adopted?
他是否曾试图寻找亲生父母
Did he ever try to find his biological parents?
没有
No.
他知道那会令亚瑟十分伤心
He knew that would devastate Arthur.
他是我们的儿子
He was our son.
不 我不是质疑这一点
No, no one is questioning that.
谢谢 艾丝塔
Thanks, Esta.
-我很快会再联♥系♥你的 好吗 -谢谢
-I'll be back in touch soon, okay? -Thank you.
(避风港)
你调查案件的直觉怎么会如此准确
How do we bottle and sell that gut of yours?
所以罪案现场的血型都匹配上了
So the blood types at the crime scene match?
乔希亚和德鲁都是AB阴性血型 最少见的那种
Both Joshua and Drew were AB negative. The rarest type.
我们真的即将超越双胞胎杀手案了吗
Are we really about to top murderous twins?
这条线索不会用在播客里
We're not using this in the podcast.
她已经在崩溃的边缘了 这件事羞辱性太强 会把她压垮的
She's barely holding it together. This is humiliating enough to break her.
你在开玩笑吗 米卡批准了 没有限制
Are you joking? Micah gave her permission, no limitations.
这会彻底推♥翻♥案件的先谋杀后自杀理论
It blows the official murder-suicide theory of the case out of the water.
如果我们不用这条线索 别人也会用的
Someone else will use it if we don't.
那就让他们去承担鲁莽的后果吧
So let them live with the repercussions of their recklessness.
什么
What?
会有内疚感的不只你一个
You don't have ownership over guilt.
那你为什么不支持我
So, why won't you back me?
因为我不相信折衷的做法
Because I don't believe in half measures.
我们要么做 要么不做
Either we do this, or we don't.
播客是我的节目 诺雅
It's my show, Noa.
情况如何
What's our status?
信♥号♥♥准备好了 会在57个国家直播
The feed is ready. We'll be live in 57 countries.
小场面
No big deal.
你觉得她能行吗
You think she's got this?
我只是好奇
Just curious.
-嗨 -嗨
-Hey. -Hi.
倒立体式 疏通淋巴
Inversions. It's just lymphatic drainage.
精神重振
Mental reinvigoration.
促进循环
Circulation.
重回办公室感觉如何
So, how does it feel to be back in the office?
头下脚上这个比喻还不够明显吗
Is literally being upside down a potent enough metaphor?
对你来说 搞活动还是太早了
It's too soon for you to be doing events.
是 我网上的粉丝 可等不了一星期让我去哀悼
Yeah, well, my virtual fans can't wait a week for me to grieve.
我们一直在大力宣传这次活动
We've been promoting and hyping this event.
如果我取消 就会失去投资人
If I cancel, I'll lose my investors.
我去参加了德鲁的坐七
I went to Drew's shiva.
然后我去了工作室
And then I went to the studio.
剧集 | 直言真相(2019) | 导航列表