剧集 | 直言真相(2019) | 导航列表
露丝
Rose?
我以前是护士 我们打过911了 急救人员正在路上
I'm a former nurse. We called 911. Paramedics are on the way.
好 天啊
Okay. Oh, God.
滚开
Fuck off.
别打了
Break it up!
-嘿 别打了 -从他身上下来
-Hey, break it up! -Get off him!
-有枪…从他身上下来 -双手放在我能看到的地方
-Gun! Gun! Get off him! -Hands where I can see them now!
马库斯
Markus!
马库斯
Markus!
让我看见你的双手
Show me your fucking hands!
-好 听着 -马库斯
-All right, listen-- -Markus!
-把手放在地上 -好了 听着 他是枪手
-Fucking hands on the ground! -All right, listen! He's the shooter.
他是枪手 明白吗
He's your shooter. All right?
听着 我是前奥克兰警♥察♥局的
Now listen, I'm former OPD.
-我要做的只是拿身份… -不…
-All I'm gonna do is reach for my ID-- -No, no--
马库斯
Markus!
翻过来趴着
On your belly!
-你们打错人了 -立刻翻过来趴着
-You shot the wrong man! -On your belly right now!
好…
All right! All right.
天啊
Oh, God.
举起手来 双手分开
Hands up! Spread 'em!
马库斯
Markus.
波比
Poppy.
-给扎丽娜打电♥话♥ 好吗 -好
-Call Zarina, okay? -Okay.
你一定要打给她
Make sure you call her.
天啊
Oh, God.
(阿尔塔贝茨医院)
蓝色警报 359房♥间出现蓝色警报…
Code blue. Code blue in 359. Code blue in 359.
波比 怎么回事
Poppy? What happened?
马库斯中枪了 我们在一起查案
Markus was shot. We were working together on a case.
-查案 马库斯在避风港工作 -我们当时正在访问某个人
-A case? Markus works at Shelter. -We were interviewing someone--
我没时间听这个 这些话我一句都不想从你嘴里听到
I don't have time for this, and I don't wanna hear any of this from you.
我丈夫在哪
Where's my husband?
他正在接受手术
He's in surgery.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你很抱歉 这算什么意思
You're sorry. What does that even mean?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们去看看情况吧
Let's go see what we can find out.
我不希望你待在这里
I don't want you here.
马库斯
Markus.
拜托了
Please.
-嗨… -嗨
-Hey. Hey. -Hey.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
感觉中枪了
Shot.
天啊 你吓死我了
God, you scared me.
特里妮在哪
Where's Trini?
在我父母家
She's at my parents.
她看到你一定非常开心
She will be so happy to see you.
自从我们复合
Ever since we've gotten back together,
我一直称你为我的妻子
I've been calling you my wife.
而你也一直称我为你的丈夫
And you've been calling me your husband.
严格来说 我们还处于离婚状态
Well, technically we are still divorced.
还处于离婚状态
Still divorced?
我们不如改变这个状态吧
Why don't we fix that?
这件事我们可以回头再谈
We can talk about that later.
马库斯 怎么会发生这种事
Markus, how did this happen?
我在和嫌犯扭打
Wrestling with a suspect.
嫌犯
A suspect--
你已经不是警♥察♥了
You're not a cop anymore.
对 这个嘛
Yeah. Well,
也许如果我还是警♥察♥ 那个混♥蛋♥就不会开枪打我了
maybe if I was, that piece of shit wouldn't have shot me.
是谁打的
Who is it?
(麻烦鬼来电)
现在不接
Not right now.
我是马库斯基勒布鲁 你知道该怎么做
This is Markus Killebrew, you know what to do.
马库斯 是我
Markus, it's me.
我只是打来问问你的情况
Just checking in.
我无法从医生那里得到任何信息
I can't get any info from the doctors.
请回电
So call me.
(迪米特里斯罗彻来电)
迪米特里斯 我…
Demetri--
你最好有个充分的理由 为什么你还没来
You better have a good reason why you're not here.
调解15分钟后开始
Mediation starts in, like, 15 minutes.
该死 我完全忘了
Shit. I forgot all about it.
拜托 波比
Come on, Poppy.
-马库斯中枪了 -什么
-Markus got shot. -What?
他还好吗
Is he okay?
我正试图了解情况
I'm trying to find out.
好 听着 我会告诉他们你的紧急情况
All right, look. I'll let everyone know about your emergency.
他们必须理解…
Well, they have to understand that--
不 亲爱的 他们没有这个义务 但我会尽力而为
No, sweetheart. They don't, all right? But I'm gonna do what I can.
-我要驾车到城里去吗 -不…
-Do I need to drive to the city? -No, no.
你要把心思放在诉讼上
What you need to do is get your head in the game, all right?
还有随时告诉我情况
And to keep me posted.
我接到扎丽娜基勒布鲁打来的电♥话♥ 马库斯中枪了
I just got a call from Zarina Killebrew. Markus was shot.
天啊 他还好吗
Jesus. Is he okay?
警♥察♥开枪打中了他并逮捕了霍特
The police shot him and arrested Holt.
那露丝呢 他们找到她了吗
And what about Rose? Did they find her?
她在医院里 不省人事
She's unconscious in the hospital.
霍特开枪打中了她 艾维 你做了什么
She was shot by Holt. Ivy, what did you do?
她是我们的朋友 他永远不会伤害她的
She was our friend. He would have never hurt her.
你和他说了些什么
What did you say to him?
我把现金给他了 仅此而已
I gave him the cash, and that's it.
我别的什么都没说
I didn't say anything else.
你知道为什么会发生这样的事 对吗
You know why this is happening, right?
波比
Poppy.
剧集 | 直言真相(2019) | 导航列表