剧集 | 直言真相(2019) | 导航列表
好 给我20美元
Bam. Give me 20.
-你知道我是故意让你赢的吧 -胡扯
-You know I'm letting you win, right? -Bullshit.
斯高威尔 你好吗
Scovilles, what's happening?
嗨 你好吗 马库斯
Hey, what's going on, Markus?
-你好 马库斯 -波比
-What's up, Markus? -Poppy?
我去去就回
I'll be right back.
坐这里吧 我觉得你说得对
Here, have a seat. I think you were right.
我觉得这可能是拉克伦雇来杀拉蒙的人
I think this could be the guy that Lachlan hired to kill Ramon.
-你是认真的 -是认真的
-Are you serious? -Yeah, I'm serious.
那就是我看到从拉蒙公♥寓♥里跑出来的人
That's the guy I saw running out of Ramon's building.
他叫霍特罗林斯 在避风港工作
His name is Holt Rollins. He works at Shelter.
所以他才能进拉蒙的公♥寓♥
That's how he was able to get into Ramon's apartment.
-我好像之前见过他 -什么
-I think I've seen him before. -What?
赛迪…过来
Cydie? Cydie, come here.
等等 你在说什么 你之前见过他
Wait, what are you talking about you've seen him before?
稍等
Just hold on a minute.
-赛迪 快来 -是
-Cydie, come here. Hurry. -Yeah.
他眼熟吗
Does he look familiar?
你找到他了
You found him.
找到谁了 怎么回事
Found who? What's going on?
这就是那天在巴士上吓唬我的人
That's the dude who scared me on my bus the other day.
-害得我都去投诉了 -等等
-I had to file a complaint. -Hold on.
所以你是说你之前见过这个人
So you're saying you've seen this guy before?
她在说什么
What is she talking about?
是 他把我吓坏了 他知道我的路线什么的
Yeah, he scared the shit outta me. Knew my routes and everything.
这不是巧合
This isn't a coincidence.
你妹妹已经被伤害过一次了
Your sister got hurt once already.
不 这不是一♥码♥事 爸爸
No, this isn't the same thing, Daddy.
听着 我去试着找这个人
Listen, I'ma go see if I can find this guy.
-给埃姆斯打电♥话♥ 小心点 -好的
-Call Aames. And be careful. -Will do.
我要给米卡打电♥话♥
Let me call Micah.
宝贝 怎么回事
Sweetheart, what's going on?
听着 看这个 这就是他
Listen. Look at this. Him right there.
-这个人就是… -对
-This is the cat that-- -Yes.
你打通了米卡基思的电♥话♥ 世界正在等待你的愿景
You've reached Micah Keith. The world is waiting for your vision.
嗨…是我
Hey. Hey, it's me.
马库斯找到杀死拉蒙的嫌疑人了
I think Markus figured out who might've killed Ramon.
他的名字是霍特罗林斯
His name is Holt Rollins.
他是避风港的员工
He's a Shelter employee.
我觉得你最好不要独自待在公♥司♥
I don't think you need to be out there alone.
好吧 打给我 听到留言就打给我
Okay, call me. Call me when you get this.
我晚点给你们打电♥话♥
I'll call you later.
(避风港)
小心碰头
Watch your heads.
小心台阶
Watch your step.
是
Yeah.
就是这里
Here it is.
发现什么了
What you got?
-天啊 -是
-Holy shit. -Yeah.
(米卡 快回复我)
(马库斯来电)
今晚还要工作
We still working tonight?
嗨
Hey.
埃姆斯在霍特的工作室 发现了吓人的东西 但他本人不在
Aames found some creepy shit at Holt's workshop, but the guy's not here.
-你和米卡谈过了吗 -她不接电♥话♥
-Have you talked to Micah? -She's not answering her phone.
好吧 我把特里妮安顿好就立刻过去
All right. I'll head out there as soon as I get Trini situated.
-好 我去那里见你 -好
-Okay, I'll meet you there. -Okay.
波比 报♥警♥吧 不要开车过去
Poppy. Call the police. Do not drive out there.
我必须去 英格拉姆
I have to, Ingram.
你若走出那扇门 等你回来时 我就不在这里了
You walk out that door, and I will not be here when you get back.
你知道我们结束了 波比
You know it's over, Poppy.
我们都没有勇气说出来
Neither one of us has been brave enough to say it.
别那么说
Don't say that.
等等 如果我去帮朋友你就要走
Wait, you're gonna leave if I go help my friend?
你知道不是因为这个
You know that's not it.
我不知道是怎么回事 甚至不知道为什么
I don't know how. I don't even really know why.
但我们失去了某样东西
But we lost something.
我愿意和你一起搬回纽约
I'll move back to New York with you.
-别这样 宝贝 -我爱你 英格拉姆
-Come on, baby. -I love you, Ingram.
我也爱你
And I love you too.
我全心全意爱你
I love you with all my heart.
但你幸福吗
But have you been happy?
说实话
Tell the truth.
不
No.
为什么
Why?
因为我知道你不喜欢的是我
Because I know that what you don't like is me.
这样的我
This me.
而那是我所爱的 这样的我
And that's what I love. This me.
我早就知道
I knew it.
我早就知道
I knew it.
我早就知道 我能感觉到
I knew it. I could feel it.
我曾试图迎合你的喜好 但那样只会令我气愤
And I tried to fold myself in and all that did was make me angry.
于是我们的隔阂越来越深
And the river got wider.
我无法成为你想要挽回的那个女人
I can't be that woman you want back.
就算是为了你也不行
Not even for you.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
我会搬回纽约
I'm going back to New York.
-什么时候 -很快
-When? -Soon.
波比…
Poppy--
波比
Poppy.
如果这是紧急情况
If this is an emergency,
-请不要挂断 -快啊…
-please stay on the line. -Come on, come on, come on.
911 你有什么紧急情况
911, what's your emergency?
是 我要报告一起袭击事件
Yes. I need to report an assault.
剧集 | 直言真相(2019) | 导航列表