剧集 | 直言真相(2019) | 导航列表
为了释放我们的悲痛 我们必须解放我们的思想
In order to free our grief, we must release our minds.
请闭眼
Close your eyes.
把思绪放在呼吸上
Center your breathing.
我们真要这么做吗
We're really doing this?
是
Yeah.
英格拉姆…
Ingram! Ingram!
悲伤会把记忆像多米诺骨牌一样排列起来
Grief lines up memories like dominoes.
“发生了这件事” 悲伤如是说
"This happened," grief tells us.
“然后是那件事”
"Then that."
直到你把一系列事件整齐地排好
Until you have a series of tidy narratives.
然后你在这些事件中
And you roll them...
思前想后
backwards and forwards.
尝试去理解…
Trying to make some sense of the...
它们的意义和…
meaning, the finality...
不可改变的死亡
of death.
我们支持你 米卡
We've got you, Micah.
谢谢你的鼓励
Thank you for your uplift.
任何可能的答案只会引出另一个问题
Any possible answer just brings up yet another question,
这是个无尽的循环
and it's an endless loop.
但也能找到安慰 记忆里有安慰
And there's comfort. There's comfort in the memories.
故事里有安慰
There's comfort in the stories.
但你无法为痛苦和悲伤做准备
But there's no way you can prepare for pain or grief.
生活就是准备
Life is the preparation.
我会拿走你的悲伤 米卡
I'll take your grief, Micah.
不…不能在投资人面前把事情闹大
No, no, no. No scene in front of the investors.
那就不叫把事情闹大
That's not making a fucking scene?
没关系
It's okay.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
鲁茜
Ruthie.
你曾在自己的旅程中 使用我们的悲伤规程吗
Have you had to use our grief protocol for your own journey?
是的
Yes.
是因为我儿子
For my son.
你在照顾其他人时 是谁在照顾你
And when you were taking care of everyone else, who was taking care of you?
没有人
No one.
我的家人尝试过 但他们很快就忘记了
My family tried, but they rushed to move past it,
他们没意识到把我落下了
and they didn't realize they'd left me behind.
我很清楚你的感受
I know exactly how you feel.
乔希亚
Joshua...
他并不完美 但他属于我
He wasn't perfect, but he was mine.
我会慢慢悼念他的死 不做任何评判
And I will take the time to mourn his loss without any judgment.
即使我身边的所有人 都想对他的工作和生活品头论足
Though everyone around me wants to judge his work and his life.
你想不想看看我们的恢复室
Would you like me to show you to one of our recovery rooms?
想
Yes.
好
Okay.
米卡常说 触觉是悲伤中 最重要但总是被忽略的感官
Micah always says touch is the most important but ignored sense in grief.
我猜她指的是双方都同意的那种接触
I'm gonna guess she meant the consensual kind of touching.
我失去儿子时 是她拯救了我
She saved me when I lost my son.
谁来拯救她呢
Who's gonna save her?
米卡感激你的提议 真的
Micah appreciates your offer, she does.
但她现在正处于独自哀悼的阶段
But she's on her own grief journey at the moment.
但她需要我
But she needs me.
请转告她好吗
Would you tell her please?
我永远支持她
I'm always here for her.
当然
Sure.
(乔希亚基思追悼会)
那到底是怎么回事
What in the world was that?
天知道
Oh, my gosh.
你是不是要去办公室 我知道你正在处理一个案子
Do you need to head into the office? I know you're in the middle of a case.
不 别担心
Nah, don't worry about that.
我没事
I'm fine.
有诺雅和马库斯在
Noa and Markus are here.
我今晚给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you tonight.
是香奈儿
Chanel?
看起来有人做出了正确的决定
Looks like someone made the right decision
放弃了真正的新闻报道 改做播客
to leave real reporting behind for podcasting.
我很怀念当年和你一起做真正的新闻
I miss doing actual journalism with you.
我非常遗憾 听说你的书卖♥♥得不好
I was so sorry to hear your book flopped.
如果有机会印第二版的话 也许我能帮你宣传一下
Maybe I can blurb the second printing if it ever gets there.
抱歉 羽衣甘蓝让我变得刻薄
Sorry, kale makes me bitchy.
我想象中的“酒水免费”可不是喝这个
This isn't what I thought they meant by "open bar."
今天还没结束呢 我要去贝沃特见鲍勃
The day's not over. I'm meeting Bob down at the Baywater.
乔希亚很喜欢俗气的旅游酒吧
You know, Joshua loved nothing more than a tacky tourist bar.
我很乐意加入 听听你对案件的看法
I'd love to join. Hear your take on the case.
我不会含蓄婉转 你会听到不想听的内容
It won't be sanitized. You'll hear things you wish you hadn't.
我已经听过了
I already have.
不…埃瓦尔那群疯子 必须是你的重点调查对象
No, no, no, the Ivar kooks have to be on top of your investigative list.
这是毫无疑问的 你一定要请一位来上你的节目
No doubt about it. You need to get one of them on your show.
米卡怎么可能与案件无关
You know, on what planet is Micah not involved?
她令人毛骨悚然
She's creepy.
-她丈夫搞外遇 -别说了
-Her husband's having an affair. -Stop.
-我只是说… -真别说了
-I'm just saying-- -I mean it.
先不说不在场证明
You know, aside from the alibi,
米卡从一开始就知道乔希亚不忠
Micah's known about Joshua's skirt chasing from the beginning.
我们都知道 除了一本正经的波比
We all have, except for prim Poppy over here.
他以前也搞过外遇
He's done this before?
开什么玩笑 他把自己的不检点称作“一路风流”
Are you kidding? He called his indiscretions "road treats."
这是公开的秘密
It's an open secret.
你不必花多少功夫调查
You wouldn't have to dig very much
就能找出一个他过去的风流对象 来上你的播客
to find one of his past treats for your podcast.
和男生倒是第一次听说 出轨不是
Boys are new. Cheating's not.
如果你要报道这个故事 那就好好报道
If you're doing the story, do it right.
就像乔希亚被米卡控制之前那样去报道
Like Joshua would've done before Micah got her claws into him.
不要让她毁掉你剩下的新闻操守
Do not let her kill what's left of your journalistic integrity.
不 请继续
No, please.
别因为我而被打断 鲍勃
Don't stop on my account, Bobby.
跟我展开讲讲我毁掉了些什么
Tell me more about what I've corrupted and killed.
你不能假装说他近几年没有衰退
You can't pretend that he wasn't diminished in recent years.
被你的名气和成功遮住了光芒
Eclipsed by all your fame, success.
并没有衰退到 你不想来找他合作拍纪录片的地步
Not so diminished that you didn't approach him about partnering on a documentary.
我是想帮他
I was trying to help.
当时已经不再有 正规新闻机构愿意采访他了
There wasn't a hard news outlet that would touch him anymore.
是 那是他告诉你的还是你的假设
Yeah, is that what he told you or what you assumed?
我开始明白 为什么这里只有你没得过普利策奖了
I'm starting to understand why you're the only one here without a Pulitzer.
我们走吧
Let's get outta here.
他一向这么混♥蛋♥
He's always been such a prick.
该死
Damn it.
不好
Oh, shit.
拜托
Come on.
快啊…
Come on. Come on. Come on.
(敲敲门酒吧)
我们得谈谈我在播客上 能播什么、不能播什么
We need to talk about what I can and cannot air on the podcast.
全部播出
Air it all.
我一生的事业 都在鼓励彻底接受和坦诚相待
I've spent an entire career encouraging radical acceptance and transparency.
现在不能改变规则
Can't change the rules now.
看看我今天拿回了什么
Look what I got back today.
维多利亚时代有用珠宝表示哀悼的习俗
The Victorians had mourning jewelry.
所以你才要一缕他的头发
Is that why you asked for a lock of his hair?
是
Yeah.
我本想要白色盖在黑色上面
I wanted the white over black
表明他在死时是未婚的
indicating that he was unmarried at the time of his death.
米卡
Micah.
看起来很合适 对吗 死在另一个男人怀里
Seems appropriate, right? Dying in the arms of another man.
但珠宝商说服我放弃了这个想法
But the jeweler talked me out of it.
你知道他出轨的事吗
Did you know about his cheating?
三次晚期流产是很伤人的
Three late-stage miscarriages takes its toll.
我曾为自己很坚强的想法感到自豪
I was proud of the idea of being strong.
那想法很诱人
It was very seductive.
即作为一个女人 能够…
You know, being the woman who could...
肩负起所有重担
bear all the weight.
但是…
But...
我做不到
I couldn't.
剧集 | 直言真相(2019) | 导航列表