剧集 | 直言真相(2019) | 导航列表
我投入了自己的资金和我拥有的一切 来让它获得成功
Pouring my own money and everything that I had into making it a success.
(东15街415号♥)
乔希准时抵达
Josh arrived right on time.
独自一人
Alone.
这是我改变未来的机会
This was my chance to change the future.
将我自己的故事写进避风港历史的机会
To write myself into the story of Shelter.
我想以正确的方式做到这一点
And I wanted it done the right way.
计划很完美
The plan was perfect.
保险箱密♥码♥、乔希的枪
The combination to the lockbox, Josh's gun.
我们都搞定了
We had it all worked out.
但有一件事出乎了我们的意料
But there was one thing we didn't anticipate.
嘿
Hey.
不好
Shit.
见鬼
Oh, fuck.
你做这些是为了保护我
You did all that to protect me?
为了保护避风港
To protect Shelter?
你真是不可思议
You're unbelievable.
你还是不能认可我
You still can't see me.
我考虑过取消行动 因为你决定参加晚宴了
I considered calling it off when you decided to go to dinner
和波比一起
with Poppy.
因为我想让你在那里
Because I wanted you to be there.
我们打算杀死乔希
We were going to kill Josh,
然后我们打算杀死你
and then we were going to kill you.
本来应该只有你和我两个人一起的
It was just supposed to be just you and me together.
天啊 只有我们俩时 我们简直无所不能
God, when it was just the two of us, there was really nothing we couldn't do.
因为我相信…
Because I believed…
我相信你说的一切
I believed everything that you said.
我信任你
I trusted you.
我把一切都给了你
I gave everything to you.
给了你我的钱、我的时间
Gave you my money. Gave you my time.
我给了你我的人生
I gave you my life.
我为你流过血
I bled for you.
我爱过你
I loved you.
我对你的爱超过了我一生中对任何人的爱
I loved you more than I've loved anyone in my whole life.
天啊 乔希永远无法理解 永远
God, Josh could never understand that. He could never.
杀死你本来可以拯救你
Killing you would have saved you.
会把你变成一个烈士
Would have turned you into a martyr.
我告诉你 你不配拥有避风港
You know what? You don't deserve Shelter.
你不配拥有我们给你的爱
And you don't deserve all the love that we gave to you.
你不配拥有我们对你的奉献和尊重
You don't deserve the devotion and the respect that we gave to you.
因为你是个骗子 是你的谎言害我们走到了这一步
'Cause you're a con artist. Your lies are what led us here.
我希望你最后落得一无所有
And I hope you are left with nothing!
我希望你最后身边一个人都没有
And I hope you're left with no one!
一个人都没有
No one!
一个都没有
Nobody!
我是自己生命中的基石
I am the cornerstone of my life.
我可以东山再起 我可以重新开始
I can rebuild, I can start fresh.
一点点添砖加瓦
Brick by brick. Brick by brick.
从悲伤的混乱中重生
From the chaos of my grief.
一点点添砖加瓦
Brick by brick. Brick by brick.
一点点添砖加瓦
Brick by brick. Brick by brick.
米卡
Micah?
米卡
Micah.
你警告过我了
You tried to warn me.
我们会发现更多真♥相♥ 而不仅只有我们想知道的那些
That we'd find out more than we'd want to know.
现在既然有录音 我想全世界都会知道了
And now, with the recording, I guess, so will the whole world.
听着
Look…
任何一个孩子都不应该 承受你所经历过的事
no child should ever have to endure what you did.
我对你经历过的事感到遗憾
I'm sorry for what happened to you.
但露丝也是一名弃子 和你一样
But Rose was a discard, just like you.
如果我放弃报道此事
If I let this go,
就意味着你的痛苦比她的更重要
it means your pain was more important than hers.
这是不行的
That can't be.
我知道
I know.
“当你在晨曦中找到那条路
"When you find that patch of pavement in the morning sun
一个人不得不绕过你行走 那身影一闪而过”
and a shadow passes as someone has to step around you…"
“至少你知道自己仍存在”
"…at least you know you still exist."
这是《弃子》开篇的句子
Those are the first lines of Discard.
露丝的句子
Rose's lines.
我爱你
I love you.
我会永远爱你
And I always will.
除了永远爱你 我不知道还能如何去爱
I didn't know how to do it any other way.
我也爱你
I love you too.
当我们想到代代相传的东西时
When we think about things that get passed down from generations,
我们常常会想到身体特征
we often think of physical traits.
你的眼睛也许很像母亲 笑起来很像父亲
You may have your mother's eyes or your father's smile.
我们也许会想到家族的传家宝
Maybe we think of family heirlooms.
经过长时间收藏、传承的珍贵物品
Treasured items, collected and passed down over time.
但我们也能…
But we can also
继承他们的痛苦
inherit their pain.
他们的错误
Their mistakes.
他们的创伤
Their trauma.
过去的痛苦往往在我们意识到之前 就已经决定了我们的未来
And the pain of the past often writes our future before we've even realized how.
就像某种无声的、不可阻挡的惩罚
Like some silent inexorable punishment.
我讲述过定义了我一生的那一年
I've talked about the year that has defined my whole life.
我失去的那一年
My lost year.
我一路走到今天 年龄已经是当时的四倍
I've been alive three times past that, and here it is.
然而我的选择
Still, my choices,
我的选择造成的后果
the consequences for my choices.
谋杀造成的后果有着深远的影响
The consequences of the murders have had far-reaching ripples.
避风港已经关闭了
Shelter has been shuttered.
真♥相♥的光芒已经照进了它黑暗的角落
And the light of the truth has been let into its dark corners.
米卡基思从此将何去何从
Where Micah Keith will go from here,
只有交给时间来回答了
only time will tell.
但我斗胆猜测 真♥相♥会给她自♥由♥
But I'd venture to guess that the truth will set her free.
我们是有实体的人
We are people of substance.
有血、有肉、有骨骼
Of flesh and bone.
有纤维和体液
Fiber and liquids.
我们只有在 人们拒绝看到我们时才会被忽视
We are only invisible when people refuse to see us.
我要补充一点
And I'll add,
还有在我们拒绝看到自己时
when we refuse to see ourselves.
不幸的是 世界上到处都是被忽视的人
Unfortunately, the world is filled with invisible souls.
(《重新考虑》 波比帕内尔)
露丝吉尔一辈子遭人忽视
Rose Gil was invisible her entire life.
我们现在知道 是她的文字
We now know that it was her words,
和她的经历激励了成千上万人
her experiences that inspired thousands.
那些文字被米卡占为己有
Words that Micah claimed as her own.
(露丝吉尔私人财产)
你为什么要拿走露丝的日记
Why did you take Rose's journals?
当露丝和霍特被抓…被逮捕时
When Rose and Holt got caught,
我拿走了她的背包 替她保管 放在自己身边
I took the backpack to keep it for her. To keep it with me.
我打开一看 发现了她的文章、图画和她的人生
And when I looked inside, I found all her writings, her drawings, her life.
我就知道…它很特别 我能感觉到
I knew-- I knew it was special. I could feel it.
我还知道它就是我的出路
And I knew it was my way out.
但你是在撒谎
But it was a lie.
我根本没想到这本书 能影响这么多人 令他们产生共鸣
I never expected the book to shake the world.
它的发展超乎了我的想象
It grew beyond anything I ever imagined.
(亲如姐妹)
但唯一能弥补我对露丝的所作所为
But the only way I could make up for what I've done to Rose,
为我盗用了她的人生赎罪的方式就是行善
to reconcile the theft, was to do good.
我也这样做了 我帮助的人要比我伤害的人多
And I did. I helped more people than I hurt.
米卡 这还不够
That's not enough, Micah.
肯定的
It has to be.
但现在全世界都知道露丝吉尔这个名字了
But now the world knows Rose Gil's name.
她亲口告诉我了这对她意味着什么
She told me, in her own words, what it meant.
米卡把我所有的日记原稿都还给我了
Micah returned all my original journals.
重读日记就像是和老朋友重逢一样
It was like reuniting with an old friend.
看到我过去的样子、我走了多远
Seeing how I used to be, how far I've come.
我又能呼吸了
I can breathe again.
真♥相♥为世人所知
The truth is known.
我也一样
And so am I.
我可能再也不会见她了
I'll probably never see her again,
剧集 | 直言真相(2019) | 导航列表