剧集 | 直言真相(2019) | 导航列表
And as your lawyer,
同时也是一个不时接触现实的人
who lives in actual reality from time to time,
我告诉你 他们想要血债血偿
I'm telling you. They want blood.
那我们应该取消调解 否则意义何在呢
Then we should cancel the mediation. Or what's the point?
太迟了
It's too late.
你必须出席 微笑
You gotta show up. Smile.
试着让一群毒蛇喜欢上你而不被咬伤
And try to charm a bunch of snakes without getting bit.
同时 拜托
And in the meantime, please,
你要谨慎选择在播客上播出的内容
watch what you're putting out on your podcast.
因为你说的一切都会被他们用作反击你的
'Cause anything you say can and will be used against you
呈堂证供
in a court of law.
明白吗
Feel me?
你明白吗
Do you feel me?
(亲爱的丈夫 父亲 祖父兼曾祖父)
(深切缅怀)
这款定制墓碑很棒
It's a really nice custom.
直立的石碑
Upright marker and stone.
有一点倾斜 花岗岩 可以加照片
Slanted. Granite with a photo feature.
太阳从右上角升起
And the sunrise on the upper right corner.
-不要生卒日期 -不要
-And no dates? -No dates.
我知道这不符合逻辑 但日期感觉很…
I know it's not logical, but a date feels so…
有限
Finite.
有限 对
Finite. Yeah.
那就不要日期
Then no dates.
你要刻的字
And for your engraving…
(科玛墓碑公♥司♥ 乔希亚列昂尼德基思)
(亲爱的丈夫 只要生命还在继续 爱你的)
谢谢
Thank you.
你知道我爱你
You know I love you.
等我忙完这些事
When I'm done with all this,
我们能离开这里吗 就你和我
can we take off, you and me?
重建感情
Find each other again?
好
Yes.
警报已解除
Alarm disabled.
(英格拉姆)
我全心全意爱你
I love you with all my heart.
有人看见你吗
Did anyone see you?
没有 我是从峡谷来的
No. I came through the canyons.
我想你
I missed you.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
我之前和露丝在一起
I was with Rose.
她找到了我
She found me.
她怎么了
What happened to her?
-没怎么 我没碰她 -她现在在哪
-Nothing. I didn't touch her. -Where is she now?
走了 我不知道
Gone. I don't know.
天啊 你们俩总是搅乱我的生活
God, you two are always upending my life.
抱歉 我不是那个意思
I'm sorry. I didn't mean it.
我们一起经历了那么多 霍特
We've been through everything together, Holt.
我每天都感谢老天 让你那天在人♥民♥公园找到了我
I thank God every day that you found me in People's Park.
我不知道若是没有你 我会做出什么事来
I don't know what I would have done without you.
你是我的守护神
My great protector.
我必须保护你
I had to.
坚强的大嗓门
Tough little loudmouth.
那是以前的我
I was.
我们小时候的经历不全都是坏事
It wasn't always bad when we were kids.
我们发现了彼此
We found each other.
除非你策划了一场史上最长的骗局
Unless you've been running the longest con of all time.
我的爱不会骗人 好吗
My love doesn't lie… okay?
但我担心露丝
But I worry about Rose.
你能为我找到她吗
Can you find her for me?
(霍特罗林斯)
-波比 -我有个主意
-Poppy-- -I got an idea.
-不能等到早上再说吗 -不行…听着
-It couldn't wait until morning? -No, no. Listen.
我们一直在等米卡给我们答案
We've been waiting for Micah to give us answers now.
波比
Pop.
也许她已经告诉我们了
Maybe she already told us.
《弃子》里为什么没有露丝
Why isn't Rose in Discard?
如果有 而我只是错过了呢
What if she is, and I just missed it?
也许是这样 但是我告诉你
It might be true, but I'll tell you what,
这些事我们可以明天再说
we can talk about all this shit tomorrow.
该死
Shoot.
-你叫什么名字 -卢卡瑟谢里夫波特斯高威尔
-What's your name? -Lukather Shreveport Scoville.
会有一点疼 来了
You'll feel a slight pinch. There we go.
能告诉我今天星期几吗
Can you tell me what day of the week it is?
星期四
Thursday.
脚跟贴着脚尖 一只脚放在另一只正前方
Heel to toe, one foot directly in front of the other.
-有没有胃口不好 -没有
-Any loss of appetite? -No.
-头晕 失去方向感 -没有
-Dizziness? Disorientation? -No.
好 斯高威尔 跟着光看
Okay, Mr. Scoville, just follow the light.
重复这些词:桌子 长颈鹿 卡车 冰淇淋 火焰
Repeat these words back to me: Table. Giraffe. Truck. Ice cream. Fire.
桌子 长颈鹿 冰淇…
Table. Giraffe. Ice cre--
冰淇淋…
Ice cream. Ice cream.
冰淇淋
Ice cream.
该死
Damn it.
-看来你没有瞎胡闹 叔 -怎么 你以为从我这赢钱很容易
-I see you ain't playing around, Unc. -What, you thought I was easy money?
就我而言
As far as I'm concerned,
做一点脑力活动对我的病有好处
a little mental activity's better for my disease
比吃药强
than those meds they give me.
别担心 我会为了莉莉安和女儿们吃药 我只是说说而已
Don't worry, I'll keep taking the pills for Lilli and the girls. I'm just saying.
这些药很可能只是阿司匹林而已
Chances are they ain't nothing but aspirin.
你可否想过你吃的可能是真正的试验药
You ever consider you might be getting the real stuff?
才不是真的
Ain't no real stuff.
现在还不是 而且我不会及时吃到
Not yet, and not soon enough.
当诺博尔走到生命尽头的时候
You know, when Noble was getting to the end,
他不肯相信事情有多么令人不愉快
he refused to believe how messy things was getting.
没钱了 生意亏损
Money was gone. Business was in the red.
如果那种事发生在我身上的话…
If that shit ever happened to me--
不会的
It won't.
见鬼
Shit.
你在这里真好 莫斯
It's nice to have you here, Moss.
在这里真好 叔
Nice to be here, Unc.
嗨 老大
Yo, big sir.
你女儿波比可真是个疯子
Your daughter, Poppin' and Lockin' is buck wild, man.
她什么都不听 这让我怎么代表她出庭啊
She don't listen. How I'm supposed to represent her in court
我的话她一句都不听
if she's not gonna listen to nothing I say?
如果我告诉你如何让波比听话 你的律师费给我打个折
If I tell you how to navigate Poppy, you gonna cut me in on your fees?
真是讽刺啊
Ain't that a bitch?
所以你是律师
So what, you a lawyer?
不必如此惊讶
You need to take that surprise out your voice.
我是混帮派的
I'm a G.
但是没错 我也是律师
But yes, I'm also an attorney.
这个人 他送我念的法学院
This man here, he put me through law school.
伯克利法学院 我毕业后它就改名了 好像是因为种族主义清算 但是…
Boalt. Name changed since I graduated, racist reckoning or some shit, but…
他年轻时就常来这里 和现在一样废话连篇
He used to come in here as a kid, running his mouth the same way.
骚扰摩托俱乐部和顾客
Hustling the MC and the customers.
我试图把他赶出去 但是他和我辩论
I tried to run him out of here, but he debated me.
-我辩赢了 -是的
-I won the debate. -Yes, you did.
我看到了他的才智 确保他好好加以利用
Saw how smart he was. Made sure he used it.
是 我常说我就是他的儿子
Yeah, I like to say I'm his son.
最棒的儿子 比他三个女儿好养
Number one son, easier than raising three daughters.
-确实 -下一轮我来打
-That's true. -I got next.
该你了 小子
Your shot, kid.
小子 我猜他要赢
"Kid." I guess he's winning.
(避风港)
好 稍等 我去去就回
All right, hold on. I'll be right back.
嗨 你要走 你才刚到这里
Hey. Are you leaving? You just got here.
嗨 是 我会及时回来见记者的
Hi. Yeah, I'll be back in time for the reporter.
一切都好吗
Is everything okay?
很好 只是… 青年中心有个孩子惹上了麻烦
Fine, I'm just-- One of the teenagers at the youth center got in trouble.
那事不能等等吗 我们必须决定 最后要放进拍卖♥♥里的物品
It can't wait? We still need to finalize the pieces we're including in the auction.
好 你的眼光很准 我相信你
Okay, you have a great eye, so I trust you.
米卡…怎么回事
Micah, Micah. What is going on?
是露丝
It's Rose.
好吧 这应该是马库斯负责处理的事
Okay, this is something that Markus should be dealing with.
剧集 | 直言真相(2019) | 导航列表