剧集 | 直言真相(2019) | 导航列表
为此 我永远不会原谅自己
I'll never forgive myself for that.
等我出狱后
By the time I got out of prison,
我意识到要成为一个男人 只有强硬是不够的
I realized there was more to being a man than being hard.
但我的女儿们…
But for my girls…
有时我觉得已经太晚了
Sometimes I think it was already too late.
我惊呆了 我会反复观看 停不下来
I'm stunned. I cannot stop rewatching this.
我也一样
I did the same.
他什么时候拍的 怎么拍的
When did he do this? And how did he do this?
他在和乔希合作
Well, he was working with Josh.
他想让自己的故事传承后世 以防万一
He wanted to leave behind a legacy. Just in case.
是 他承受着很多压力
Yeah, well, he's dealing with a lot.
他哥哥的死对他打击很大 现在他病了 很害怕
His brother's death hit him hard, and now he's sick and scared.
莉莉安说了吗 诺博尔的一个儿子正住他们家
Lillian tell y'all one of Noble's sons is staying with them?
什么 谁 科尼利厄斯
What? Who? Cornelius?
不 是私生的那个
No. The illegitimate.
莫斯 骗人
Moss? You're lying.
真的 他突然到酒吧来了
No, he came in the bar completely out of the blue,
表现得像个失联已久的侄子 问了很多问题
acting like the long-lost nephew and asking all kinds of questions.
-莉莉安怎么说 -他令她厌烦
-What did Lillian say about him? -He getting on her nerves.
她说他有无数的看法
She said he has a million opinions,
还一直劝老爸要孙子
and he keeps egging Daddy on about grandkids.
-不会吧 -那不关他的事
-Stop it. -That is not his business.
可不是嘛
Thank you.
小时候我曾痛揍他
You know, I beat the shit outta him when we were kids.
我记得
I remember.
如果他还继续胡言乱语 我可能得再揍他一顿
I might have to do it again if he doesn't stop running his mouth.
那老爸问过你们孙子的事吗
So, has Daddy ever asked y'all about grandbabies?
我对他说只要我没有伴侣
I told him that as long as I'm short a partner,
我就没有孩子
I will be short a baby.
他知道我太时尚了 所以根本没问我
And he knows that I am way too fly, so he don't even ask me.
我们都知道你太高雅
And we all know you too fancy.
-现在还留着高雅的大♥波♥浪 -她一向很高雅
-Got them fancy curls right now. -She always fancy.
她是我们中第一个烫头的
She got a perm before anybody else.
是
Oh, yeah.
嗨…抱歉
Hey, hey, sorry.
嗨 我们得再做些取证的准备 我晚点能过来吗
Hey. So we need to do more depo prep. Can I come over later?
当然
Sure.
你还好吧
You good?
还好 昨天赛迪说的话让我想到
Yeah, just something Cydie said yesterday got me thinking
那时我们决定不要孩子的事
about when we decided not to have kids.
所以呢
Yeah?
不…我…
No, no. I'm--
你知道 我…
You know, I'm…
只是…
just…
只是想到这件事
just thinking about it.
这事我们已经决定了
We decided that.
我知道 我没说不是
I know. I'm not saying we didn't.
-回头见 -好
-See you later? -Yeah.
你修好那个阀门了吗
You get that valve fixed yet?
-我很乐意修 如果你同意 -我正在找人
-Happy to do it if you want. -Finding somebody.
他愿意的话就让他修吧
Let him fix it if he want.
见到你很高兴 莫斯
Good to see you, Moss.
-适应这里了 -正在努力
-Settling in? -Trying to.
-你怎么样 大明星 -别这么叫我
-How you doing, Hollywood? -Don't call me that.
还是很敏感
Still sensitive.
你会在城里待很久吗
You in town long?
我不知道
Well, I don't know.
我当然希望待久一点
Sure hope to be.
有人来拜访你
You got a visitor.
该死
Fuck.
我喜欢这里的音乐 还有秋葵汤
I like the music here. And the okra.
卢卡瑟谢里夫波特斯高威尔
Lukather Shreveport Scoville.
那是我的全名 你一定是警♥察♥
My government name. You must be a cop.
江湖传言你宝刀已老 但我不太相信
The word on the street is you lost a step, but I'm not sure I buy it.
让我单独和他聊一会儿
Let me have a moment alone with him.
拜托了 爸 我没事
Please, Daddy. I'm fine.
你是在调查谋杀案还是顶石帮
You investigating the murders or the Capstones?
我不在情报部工作了
Well, just because I don't work Intelligence anymore
并不意味着我不想得到情报
doesn't mean I don't like to have information.
你的播客造成了一些混乱
Your podcast is causing some chaos.
你来就是为了说这个
That all you came to say?
我无法阻止你播出报道
I can't stop you from doing your story.
-这我也同意 -但我不是你的敌人
-That we can agree on. -But I am not the enemy.
你想要我帮你 但你又不想开口求我
You want my help, but you don't wanna ask me for it.
对不对
That about right?
好吧 你对案子有什么想法
All right. What's your theory on the case?
-哪个案子 -两个
-Which one? -Both.
我的直觉告诉我说凶手是同一个人
My gut's telling me it's the same killer.
即马库斯看到的那个 离开拉蒙公♥寓♥的棒球帽男
The guy Markus saw with the baseball cap leaving Ramon's.
-你觉得是不是连环杀手 -无可奉告
-So you think we got a serial killer? -I can't tell you.
好吧
Okay.
你们有没有在拉蒙的公♥寓♥发现DNA
Did you find DNA at Ramon's, and are you testing it
是否和乔希亚工作室发现的进行了对比
against what you found at Joshua's studio?
-无可奉告 -好吧 这样合作可不行
-I can't tell you. -Okay, then this isn't gonna work.
嘿 我在工作时不希望有干扰
Hey, I don't want the distraction while I'm trying to do my job, okay.
你是个播客主播
You're a podcaster--
记者
Journalist.
这二者都没有资格当凶杀案侦探
Neither one of those is a qualified homicide detective.
如果你找到了凶手会怎么做
What are you gonna do if you find the killer?
-做正确的事 -是
-The right thing. -Yeah.
像你在凯夫案中那样
Like you did with the Cave case?
诉讼是昂贵的 而且还会留下公开的案底
Lawsuits are expensive, and they're also public record.
晚安 警监 多留点小费
Good night, Inspector. Leave a fat-ass tip now.
赫比 给我来一杯
Herbie, set me up.
我们为什么在这里见面
Why are we meeting out here?
拉克伦在避风港各个角落 安装了监控摄像头
Lachlan has surveillance cameras all over Shelter.
附属建筑、大厅
The annex, the lobby.
还有所有的办公室
And all the offices.
你是否…
Did you…
你看到我在自己办公室做什么了
Did you see me in my office?
是
Yeah.
这是违法的吧 他不能这么做
That's illegal, right? He can't do that.
这很复杂
Well, it's complicated.
“这很复杂”是什么意思
What do you mean, "It's complicated"?
听着 如果他没有在洗手间 或更衣室里录像
Look, if he didn't record in the bathrooms or the locker rooms,
那严格说来是合法的
then technically it's legal.
如果他公布视频或敲诈你或其他人
Now if he were to post it or to extort you or anyone else,
那就是非法的了
then it would become illegal.
听着 我叫你出来 是因为我需要盟友 好吗
Look, I asked you to come out here because I need allies, all right?
米卡一直拒绝我的想法
Micah's been rejecting my ideas,
而我们需要开诚布公地沟通 否则可能会有更多人受到伤害
and we need open lines of communication, or more people could get hurt.
我能信任你吗
Can I trust you?
我在成长过程中曾有许多…不健康的习惯
I used to have a lot of… unhealthy habits growing up.
我不会和你念叨我的悲惨人生故事 只能说生活不易
I'm not gonna bore you with my sob story. It's just life was hard.
确实…
Indeed. Indeed.
是我把拉克伦介绍给米卡的
I introduced Lachlan to Micah.
他投资后 我们给了他一间办公室
Then when he invested, we gave him an office.
他一直在和我调情
He was always flirting with me.
但…乔希死后 我做了些鲁莽的事
But… when Josh died, I just-- I acted out.
-我犯了个错误 -是
-I made a mistake… -Yeah.
但我爱我的丈夫
…but I love my husband.
我对自己十分失望 我从没想到自己会成为那样的人
I'm just really disappointed with myself. I never thought I would be that person.
我本应是她坚强的支柱
It's just that I'm supposed to be her rock, you know,
但我欺骗了她
and I lied to her.
你必须告诉她
You have to tell her.
我知道
I know.
我知道 我管理第二次机会的员工
I know. I'm in charge of the second chance workers.
承担错误的后果是该计划的基础
Owning mistakes is the baseline of the program.
我必须听从自己的建议
I have to take my own advice.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You motherfucker.
剧集 | 直言真相(2019) | 导航列表