剧集 | 直言真相(2019) | 导航列表
你把最深的伤痛告诉谁
Who do you trust with your deepest hurts?
你最痛苦的真♥相♥
Your most painful truths?
朋友 伴侣 家人
Friends? Partners? Family?
如果你发现
And what would you do if you found out
你最信任的盟友在骗你 你会怎么做
that your most trusted ally was lying to you?
这正是发生在米卡基思身上的事
That's exactly what happened to Micah Keith.
在第二集中 我们揭开了令人震惊的真♥相♥
In episode two, we uncovered the shocking revelation
德鲁特尼不是乔希亚基思的情人
that Drew Turney was not Joshua Keith's lover.
而是他的儿子
He was his son.
这一发现只是给我们留下了更多问题
That discovery only left us with more questions.
时隔多年 他们是如何找到彼此的
How did they find each other after all these years?
他们为什么要把这段关系保密
Why did they keep their relationship a secret?
这和他们的死是否有什么关系
And what, if anything, did that have to do with their deaths?
卡 录音停止了
And that's a cut. We are clear.
好
Okay.
你能去查一下阿兰娜凯夫的律师
Can you see if Alana Cave's attorneys have reached out
有没有联♥系♥凯夫案中的其他人
to anyone else from the Cave story?
好 我去查
Yeah. I'm on it.
好 晚安 波比
All right. Night, Poppy.
你知道你的手上沾着那个人的血吧
Surely, you know that man's blood is on your hands?
没有别人 只有你 是你驱使欧文凯夫自杀的
No one else but you. You drove Owen Cave to end his life.
我没有驱使他闯入我家
I didn't drive him to break into my house.
我没有驱使他威胁我、袭击我
I didn't drive him to-- to threaten and-- and assault me.
但你是否承认是你的播客驱使他自杀
But you admit that your podcast drove him to kill himself?
我不承认 不是
I do not admit that, no.
掌控局面的人是他 他用枪指着我的头
He was the one in control. He was holding a gun to my head.
不错
Not bad.
阿兰娜的律师可能会问这类问题
Those are the kinds of questions you can expect from Alana's opposing counsel.
你回答得不错 但你必须保持冷静 好吗
You did well, but you gotta keep cool. All right?
愤怒就是饿狼眼中的肥肉
Anger is red meat to wolves.
好
Okay.
所以我胜诉的机会有多大 老实说
So, what are my chances? Truthfully.
估计我们能够让阿兰娜
Well, we have a good chance of getting Alana's claims
有关非正常死亡和网络暴♥力♥的指控被撤销
of wrongful death and cyberbullying dismissed.
故意造成的精神痛苦
The intentional infliction of emotional distress,
这个指控比较棘手
that's more problematic.
-为什么 -因为它和动机有关
-Why? -Because it comes down to intent.
可能要打一场大官司
I mean, it could be a fight. A big one.
他们会听这一季的播客 寻找你的疏漏
They're gonna be listening this season, and they're listening for slipups,
所以你在处理乔希亚案的时候 必须格外小心
so you have to be extra careful how you handle the Joshua story.
尤其现在警方重新开始调查此案了
Especially now that the police have reopened the case.
那吓不倒我
Well, that didn't scare me.
只是别给他们攻击你的理由 这就是我想说的
Just don't give them ammunition. That's all I'm saying.
我们过了打勾勾的年龄吧
Are we too old to pinky swear?
我才没过
I ain't too old for shit.
你没过
You ain't too old for shit.
我要去约会 优♥惠♥时段
I got a date. You know, happy hour.
如果他人不好 我会很早回来 如果他人很好 就下周再回
I'll be back early if he sucks. Next week if he doesn't.
-注意安全 -当然了 英格拉姆大哥
-Be safe. -Always, Brother Ingram.
我走了
I'm out.
我觉得…我也该走了
I think, um, I should head out too.
我们到底在等什么
What are we waiting for exactly?
我们用了六个月重新开始 试图修复彼此间的关系
We spent six months starting from scratch. Finding our way back to each other.
你觉得我们成功了吗
You think we're there?
你不觉得吗
Don't you?
等取证程序结束后再说吧
Let's get through the deposition.
那又会有什么不一样
What difference will that make?
我想看看是否会出现我不知道的事
I wanna see if there's anything that will come up that I don't know.
你觉得我有事瞒着你 现在还这么想
You think I'm keeping something from you? Still?
我想否认 波比 但是…以前的经验告诉我不是这样
I wanna say no, Pop, but... experience taught me different.
真伤心
Ouch.
对不起 我不想伤你心的
I'm s-- I'm sorry. I didn't mean for that to hurt.
那就留下来
Then stay.
我回到公♥寓♥给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you when I get back to my apartment.
(米卡基思:能来工作室 和我见个面吗 )
(我有东西要给你看)
谢谢你接受我们的访谈
Well, thanks for sitting down with us.
从你的名字说起吧
Uh, let's start with your name?
卢卡瑟谢里夫波特斯高威尔
Lukather Shreveport Scoville.
叫我谢里夫就好
Call me Shreve.
我们今天谈什么
So what we talking about today?
男子气概 男性气质
Manhood. Masculinity.
都是小话题啊
Small things then?
你对男子气概的定义是什么
How would you define manhood?
我心中的定义是…
The definition in my mind is...
我的兄弟 诺博尔
my brother, Noble.
我的兄长
My older brother.
我和诺博尔这一代黑人男性
Black men of me and Noble's generation...
种族主义和男子气概 就像两块拼图一样密不可分
Racism and manhood... went hand in hand like puzzle pieces.
让我们分♥裂♥出两个不同的人格
It broke us into two separate people.
黑人离开家时必须隐藏自己的本性
Black men had to fold themselves in when they left the house
回到家中才能自在地做自己
and wait to expand their chests when they got home.
我没有那样做
I didn't do that.
此话怎讲
What do you mean?
你想想
Peep this.
你在电视或电影中看过多少瞎编的故事
How many times you watch some fictional shit on TV or movies,
讲黑人四下逃跑、东躲西♥藏♥ 懦弱地哭泣
and Black people are running and hiding, cowering and crying?
不是每个人都像那样
Not everybody did that.
黑人是会反击的
Black people fought the fuck back.
谁不相信谁是傻瓜 这是人性 一向如此
You'd be a fool to believe they didn't. It's human nature. Always have.
无论你是否相信 无论你是否见过
Whether you believed it or not, or whether you'd seen it or not.
我从未听过他像那样说话
I've never once heard him talk like that.
他大概是想记录自己的生活 以免今后…
Guess he wanted to record his life before...
他忘掉
He forgets it.
这个你拿回去吧 还有很多呢
You take this home. There's a lot more.
谢谢
Thanks.
我还找到了这些
Um, I found these too.
他们看上去很像
-They look alike. -Mmm.
他们甚至有相同的举止
They even have the same mannerisms.
我本来会接受他的孩子 是不是私生子都没关系
I would have welcomed any child of his in any form.
不如我调查一下德鲁吧
Why don't I look into Drew?
如果你觉得那对案子有帮助
If you think it'll help the case.
有可能
Possibly.
对你也会有帮助吗
Would it help you too?
他是乔希的一部分
I mean, he's a part of who Josh is.
也许我能从他那里得到答案
Maybe I'll get answers there.
-在这里呢 我的兄弟们 -嗨 马库斯
-There they are. My brothers. -Hey, Markus.
赫比
Herbie.
-见到你总是很开心 小子 -好久不见
Always good to see you, son. -Long time.
嘿 别见外
Hey, don't be no stranger.
我知道…我最近很忙 处理业务
I know, I know. I've been busy. I'm taking care of my business.
-忙工作上的事 -好 小子 好吧
I'm handling mine. -All right, son. All right.
-哥们 赫比 -是…
-My man, Herbie. -Yeah, yeah, yeah.
-谢谢你 兄弟 -你的外卖♥♥在后面
-Good looking out, brother. -You got takeout in the back.
-我去取 -别急
-I'll go get it. -No rush.
马库斯的外卖♥♥准备好了吗
Is that Markus special ready?
你好吗
How you doing?
马库斯基勒布鲁
Markus Killebrew?
对 没错
Yeah, that's right.
你当年在技术高中打过橄榄球
You played football at Tech back in the day?
哇
Wow.
我已经15年没听人谈起这个了
I haven't heard anybody talk about that in about 15 years.
但是没错 我打过
But yes, yes, I did.
我还为你做过啦啦队呢
I used to cheer for you.
什么 不会吧
What? Get outta here.
查丽丝斯派维
Charise Spivey.
我知道 我看起来变样了
I-- I know. I-- I-- I don't look the same--
不 你很美 姑娘 来个拥抱
Nah, you look fine, girl. Come here, give me some love.
好久不见
It's been a minute.
几十年了
Couple decades, a matter of fact.
所以你是刚下班吗
So what's happening? You just came from work?
剧集 | 直言真相(2019) | 导航列表