剧集 | 直言真相(2019) | 导航列表
听着 我不明白我们为什么…
Look, I don't understand why we just--
前奥克兰警♥察♥局的
Former OPD?
那你不该知法犯法
Then you should know better.
很抱歉 我们关心案情
We're sorry. We were concerned.
关心案情不是你们的职责
It's not your job to be concerned.
给我一个不以干扰调查罪 起诉你们俩的理由
Now why shouldn't I just charge you both for interfering in an investigation?
霍特罗林斯之前在那栋房♥子里 还有露丝吉尔
Holt Rollins was inside the house. Rose Gil too.
没错 看起来他们至少在那里住了几天
That's right. Looks like they'd been there at least a couple of days.
-就在你们眼皮底下 -他们怎么躲过你的
-Under your noses. -How'd they all get past you?
出去
Out.
好吧 现在怎么办 你们要起诉吗
All right, so what now? You gonna press charges?
队长
Captain.
我尽快赶来了
I got here as fast as I could.
你和他们一起负责这起案子吗
Are you in charge of this case with them?
因为他们在破坏你的调查工作
'Cause they are fucking up your police work.
我们能查到那栋房♥子本来就是因为她
You know the reason we're on the house in the first place is 'cause of her?
但是他们不会再干预了
But they will not interfere again.
如果他们再犯 你就撤出调查
You're out if they do.
我只需要你给我一个理由 埃姆斯
Now, you just give me one reason. That's all I want, Aames.
就一个理由
Just one reason.
别再这样给我找麻烦了
Never do that to me again.
抱歉 我太心急了
I'm sorry. I got carried away.
但至少让我们告诉你我们的发现吧
But at least let us tell you what we got.
-好 -太合理了
-Okay. -This tracks.
什么合理 我得到线索 而你在犯错
Yeah, what's that? Me getting leads and you fumbling?
不 你和混♥蛋♥交朋友
No. You being friends with assholes.
露丝和霍特之间发生了什么事
Something happened between Holt and Rose.
曾有人在那里打斗
There was a fight.
她有阿立哌唑的处方
She had a prescription for aripiprazole.
对 就是现场留下的药
Yeah, that's the medication that was left behind.
我们必须赶在其他人之前找到露丝
We need to find Rose before somebody else does.
1967年 加州通过了兰特们帕特里斯舒特法案
In 1967, California passed the Lanterman-Petris-Short Act,
法案的名字就是发起者 两位民♥主♥党和一位共和党人士
named for the two Democrats and the one Republican who sponsored it.
该法案毁了我们的心理健康机构
LPS was the legislation that gutted our mental health facilities.
医院被迫关闭
Hospitals closed.
曾经的病人们涌上街头 没有了生存资源
Former patients flooded the streets without the resources to survive.
1981年 里根废除了
In 1981, Reagan repealed
卡特总统的心理健康系统法案
President Carter's Mental Health Systems Act.
多年以后 旧金山的一个宣传团体做了一项研究
Years later, a study done by a San Francisco advocacy group
该研究显示55%的长♥期♥无家可归者
reported that 55% of people experiencing chronic homelessness
(露丝吉尔)
有情绪和精神疾病
have emotional and psychiatric conditions.
从那时起 州政♥府♥用尽了一切办法
Since then, this state has tried everything under the sun
来解决无家可归的问题
to address the homeless problem.
无论是因为经济 家暴
Whether it's because of economics, domestic violence,
青少年离家出走还是儿童被弃养
runaway teens or throwaway children,
无家可归者的人数一直稳定上升
there has been a steady increase in the number of the unhoused.
霍特罗林斯 露丝吉尔 和米卡基思的性格形成期
Holt Rollins, Rose Gil and Micah Keith spent their formative years
都是在街头流浪中度过的
living on the streets.
对他们而言 家不仅仅是一个有实体的地方
For them, home wasn't just a physical place.
也是彼此
It was each other.
我们知道露丝和乔希亚 保持联♥系♥了好几个月
We know that Rose was in contact with Joshua for several months
之后他遇害身亡
before he was killed.
露丝吉尔会不会就是 缺失的那个环节 她能将霍特
Could Rose Gil be the missing piece between Holt
和乔希亚基思谋杀案联♥系♥起来
and the murder of Joshua Keith?
(诺雅:我们还在敲敲门酒吧见面吗 )
不好
Shoot.
(敲敲门酒吧)
是
Yeah.
嗨 姑娘 你好吗
Hey, girl. How you doing?
好多了 因为你一直在调查
Better, since you've been looking into things.
马库斯 这位是费尔南多奎扎多警官 费尔南多 马库斯基勒布鲁
Markus, this is Officer Fernando Quezado. Fernando, Markus Killebrew.
-嗨 你好吗 -叫我南多 幸会
-Hey, how you doing? -Nando, good to meet you.
幸会
Pleasure.
很高兴再次见到你
It's good to see you again.
好 听着
So listen.
我打听了一下
I asked around a little bit, okay.
与我女儿和她的朋友们聊了聊 他们都和德莉亚上同一所学校
I talked to my daughter and her friends who also went to school with Drea.
大家一致认为她是离家出走
The consensus is that she was a runaway.
他们那么想是因为我 因为我的生活方式
They think that because of me. Because of how I was living.
嘿…不必这么说 好吗
Hey, hey. That's not necessary, okay?
我们都是来帮忙的
We're all here to help.
是 南多有一些发现
Yeah. Nando was able to find out a few things.
好 你有什么发现
Right. What you got?
大约同一时期还有其他几位女生失踪
There were a couple of other girls who went missing around the same time.
-她是麦克莱蒙兹的高二学生 -还有一个卡索蒙的高一学生
-There was a sophomore at McClymonds. -And a freshman at Castlemont.
她们三个都曾进入寄养系统
All three of them were in the foster care system.
这不是意外 这是有目标的绑♥架♥
That's not accidental. That's predatory.
至少查出了些东西 对吗
That's something at least, right?
也许足以让警方重新开始找人
Maybe enough to reopen the search?
让我再查查 我有些事要处理
Let me just look around a little bit. I got some business to take care of.
听着
Listen,
我可以基于这些信息展开调查 我很快会和你联♥系♥的
I can work with this information. I'm gonna be in touch soon.
谢谢
Thanks.
来吧
Come on.
这边
Right this way.
来了
Here you go.
-谢谢 宝贝 -别客气…
-Thank you, baby. -No worries, no worries.
你知道我不会给你服务的 对吗
You know I'm not serving you, right?
地盘问题
Territorial?
算是吧
A little bit.
听着
Listen.
你帮了我大忙 给我介绍了这份工作
You did a good thing, referring this job to me.
谢谢你
I appreciate it.
不客气
You're very welcome.
所以怎么回事 因为负罪感
So what is this? Guilt?
是
Yeah.
好吧
All right.
我一向是个有话直说的人
I pride myself on being a straight shooter.
德克萨斯人
Texas?
德克萨斯人
Texas.
有空可以和我吃个晚饭什么的
Have dinner with me sometime or something.
你知道
You know,
我不怕你
I'm not afraid of you.
你应该怕
You should be.
-见到你很高兴 -我也是
-Good to see you. -You too.
刚才是怎么回事
What was that about?
是麻烦 如果我做得对的话
Trouble. If I do it right.
既然露丝在线索热♥线♥上留言了
Since Rose left a message on the tip line,
你联♥系♥到她了吗
have you been able to reach her?
没有 但我从药瓶上得到了信息
No, but I was able to get information off the pill bottle
药是一个洛杉矶的心理医生开的
prescribed by a psychiatrist based in Los Angeles.
你认为她回洛杉矶去了
You think she went all the way back to LA?
不 她想让我们找到她
No. She wants us to find her.
我还在调查她是否按处方
I'm still trying to figure out if she refilled the prescription
在湾区某处取药了
somewhere in the Bay Area.
我觉得这值得查一查
I think it's worth a shot.
嗨 波比
Hey, Poppy!
千万别告诉我你在玷污米卡基思的好名声
Please tell me you are not besmirching Micah Keith's good name
而没有充足的证据支持自己
without ample evidence to back it up.
她也要控告我吗
Is she suing me too?
不 还没有 但你知道还有时间
No, not yet, but you know there's still time.
听我说
Listen to me.
他们正在寻找一切借口 想把你的第二季播客当成证据
They're looking for any excuse to add season two's podcast to evidence
来支持他们蓄意伤害的指控
to support their claim of harmful intent.
这属于可采信的证据吗
Is that even admissible?
你似乎有一种错觉
You seem to be under the delusion
认为她的律师带着好意来谈判
that her lawyers are coming to the table in good faith.
阿兰娜很生气
Alana is angry.
我觉得英格拉姆说得对 应该给她一个对我当面宣泄的机会
I think Ingram was right about giving her a chance to speak her piece to my face.
英格拉姆不是你的律师 我才是
Ingram is not your lawyer. I am your lawyer.
作为你的律师
剧集 | 直言真相(2019) | 导航列表