剧集 | 直言真相(2019) | 导航列表
波比
Poppy?
波比
Poppy?
波比 能听见吗
Poppy, can you hear me?
你撞到头了 波比
You hit your head, Poppy.
我是来保护你的 他伤到你了吗
I came to protect you. Did he hurt you?
谁
Who?
他当时在你家 我看见了
He was in your house. I saw it.
-波比 你撞到头了 -我看见…
-Poppy, you hit your head. -I saw… I saw…
威尔金斯护士 请去405房♥
Nurse Wilkins to room 405.
老爸
Daddy.
嗨 宝贝
Hey, sweetheart.
家里人都疯了 想知道发生了什么事
Family going crazy trying to find out what happened.
你感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
糟透了
Like hell.
看到你醒来真好
It's so good to see you awake.
我想回家…
I wanna go home. I wanna go home.
不…等等 嘿
No, no, no. Whoa, whoa, whoa, hey.
医生想让你再多待一会儿 观察一下
The doctors want to keep you a little while longer just for observation.
我给黛丝打电♥话♥了 她会带一些你的物品过来
Yeah, I called Des, and she's gonna bring some of your things over.
我们会一直陪着你直到英格拉姆过来
We'll be here with you till Ingram comes.
波比
Poppy?
你丈夫在哪
Where's your husband?
走了
Gone.
-永远离开了 -什么
-For good. -What?
亲爱的 我很遗憾
Honey, I'm so sorry.
-你为什么不告诉我 -这是什么时候的事
-Why didn't you tell me? -When did this happen?
今天
Today.
六个月前 一年前
Six months ago. A year ago.
没关系 别难过了
That's okay. Don't get yourself upset.
有我在…
I'm here. I'm here.
她在你家弄出个脑震荡 还缝了13针
She's got a concussion and 13 stitches at your house.
她到底为什么要去那里
What was she doing up there in the first place?
我猜她是在我家露台上滑倒了 我也不确定
She slipped on my deck, I guess. I don't know.
你当时没在她身边
You weren't with her?
我都不知道她在那里 我睡着了
I didn't know she was there. I was asleep.
我听见她的尖叫声 吓坏我了
I heard her scream. It scared the shit out of me.
还有什么
What else?
我很担心她
I'm worried about her.
有些事你看不到 因为你希望她一切安好
You can't see it because you need her to be okay.
但她过去这六个月压力很大
But she's been under a lot of strain these last six months.
她的婚姻
Her marriage.
乔希的死、诉讼状
Josh's death. The lawsuit.
你的病
Your illness.
-该死 -所以她受伤一点都不奇怪
-Shit. -It's no wonder she hurt herself.
她快要被压垮了 而我们都觉得波比应该很坚强
She's coming loose at the seams, and we all expect strong Poppy.
-我们全都依靠她 我们每一个人 -等等…
-We depend on it. All of us. -Wait, wait, wait.
你觉得她是故意的
You think she did this on purpose?
我觉得她很悲伤 并且焦虑不安
I think she's grieving and on edge.
这使她大意了
It's made her careless.
(波比帕内尔来电)
喂
Hello?
他袭击了我 把我打晕了
He attacked me and knocked me unconscious.
晚上好 帕内尔女士
Good evening, Ms. Parnell.
我觉得他袭击我是因为我查到他头上了
I think he came after me because I was onto him.
谁
Who?
霍特 霍特罗林斯今晚在米卡家
Holt. Holt Rollins at Micah's tonight.
我以为他在袭击她
I thought he was assaulting her.
那米卡怎么说
And what did Micah say?
她说我滑倒时撞到了头
She said that I slipped and hit my head.
等等 你在哪
Wait, where are you?
医院
Hospital.
天啊 为什么
Jesus. Why?
因为我失去知觉了
Because I lost consciousness.
好 听着
Okay, listen.
我们有一份霍特住所的搜查令 因为马库斯
We have a search warrant for Holt's place based on Markus
看到他逃离拉蒙死亡现场 明白吗
seeing him flee the scene of Ramon's death, okay?
现在我们会找到他
Now, we will find him,
询问他有关袭击你的问题 好吗
and we will question him about your attack, okay?
谢谢你
Thank you.
是婴儿在哭吗
Is that a baby?
对 那是我儿子
Yeah, that's my son.
谁给你生的
Who gave you a baby?
好 晚安 帕内尔女士
Okay. Good night, Ms. Parnell.
等等 我很害怕
Wait. I'm scared.
我知道
I know you are,
我会非常严肃对待你对我说的话
and I am taking what you told me very seriously.
我保证
I promise you.
谢谢
Thank you.
但我需要你帮我做件事
But I need you to do something for me.
什么事
What?
不要在你的播客上播出此事
Just don't report this on your podcast.
有关霍特的事 你是相信我的 对吗
You believe me about Holt, right?
他打了你哪里
Where'd he hit you?
我的后脑
On the back of my head.
所以你其实没有看到他或他的脸
So you didn't actually see him or his face?
怎么了
What's wrong?
很抱歉打扰你了 女士
I'm so sorry to disturb you, ma'am.
我…
I--
能让我们单独待一会儿吗
Can you give us a second?
把门锁上
Lock the door.
把门锁上 告诉护士台 别让任何人进来
Lock the door and tell the nurses' desk not to let anyone else in here.
好
Okay.
这门没有锁
Well, this door does not have a lock.
也许我可以用椅子顶住它
So maybe I can just pop a chair against it?
请把我的包递给我
Just hand me my purse, please.
谢谢
Thanks.
那是妈妈的吗
Is that one of Mama's?
你全部都有 还有奶奶的
You have all of them? Grandmama's too?
对 是老爸在我离开家时给我的
Yeah, Daddy gave them to me when I left home.
是老爸为她做的
Daddy did that for her.
上面都有她的名字
They all have her name?
或是他母亲的名字 伊莱莎
Or his mother's, Eliza.
她有满满一箱子夜用手袋
She had a whole box filled with evening bags.
每个袋子里都有一把
One for each bag.
真猛啊
That's gangster.
我虽然是淑女 但我还是会给你放血
Like, I'm a lady, but I will still fucking cut you.
这可是名言警句
Words to live by.
英格拉姆的事我很遗憾
You know, I'm sorry about Ingram.
我只是觉得…
I just think that--
你总是一眼就能看出来 有些人连魔鬼都不收
You can always tell when the devil don't want somebody.
怎么看
How?
你还在这里
You still here.
要我陪你待一会儿吗
Do you want me to stay a while?
不…谢谢
No. No, no thanks.
我只想洗个澡 然后躺在自己的床上
I just want a bath and my own bed.
赛迪去米卡家取你的车了 她大概一小时后到这里
Cydie's picking up your car from Micah, so she'll be here in about an hour.
莉莉安为了解压做了好多饭菜
And Lillian stress-cooked,
所以你的冰箱里塞满了食物 足够挺过一次围城了
so your fridge is stocked with enough food for a siege.
你知道吗
You know what?
我饿了
I'm hungry.
我会待到赛迪回来再走
I'm gonna stay till Cydie gets back.
好吧
All right.
想说什么就说吧
Say what you wanna say.
让英格拉姆去死吧
Fuck Ingram.
婚姻破裂并不全是他的错
The marriage breaking up is not all his fault.
那又如何
So?
你是我姐姐
You're my sister.
我因此爱你
I love you for that.
你去洗洗吧 我会拿一碟子吃的上来
So go get cleaned up, and I will bring a plate up.
谢谢
Thanks.
拉克伦 米卡想见你
剧集 | 直言真相(2019) | 导航列表