剧集 | 直言真相(2019) | 导航列表
Lachlan, Micah wanted to see you.
布蕾恩
Blaine.
这是怎么了
What's going on?
我警告过你了
Well, I did warn you.
什么
Excuse me?
我警告过你 这是我的公♥司♥
I warned you that this was my company.
这话的意思是 你这混♥蛋♥ 唯一能受益于
And what that means, you slick fuck, is that the only person profiting
我的形象、故事和生活的人是我
from my image, my stories, my life, is going to be me.
米卡 你在说什么啊
Micah, what are you talking about?
你敲诈我们的员工 让他们不敢出声 同时偷我们的钱
You're blackmailing our people to keep them quiet while you steal from us.
你的公♥司♥快破产了 所以你就从避风港偷钱
Your company's in the red, so you just skim off the top of Shelter
试图解决自己的危机
trying to dig yourself out of a hole.
你背叛了我
You ratted me out.
不 你才是叛徒 她揭发了你
No, you are a rat. And she trapped you.
那接下来怎么办
So where do we go from here?
你会离职
You're gonna leave.
你会交出股权和董事会的席位
You're gonna forfeit your shares and your seat on the board.
女老板发话了
You heard the lady.
你该走了
It's time for you to go.
来吧 布蕾恩
Come on, Blaine.
别把场面弄得尴尬
Don't make this shit weird.
不要再对我撒谎了
Don't ever lie to me again.
(埃莉诺)
嘿 也该是时候了
Hey. It's about time.
你为什么不告诉我你进医院了
Why didn't you tell me you were in the hospital?
我不想打扰你
Didn't want to bother you.
你受伤了怎么打扰我
How could you bother me when you hurt?
拜托
Come on now.
我只是想尊重你的个人空间 因为你很快要有新宝宝了
I was just trying to respect your boundaries with the new baby and all.
我现在反正已经回家了
I'm home now anyway.
你还好吗 没事吧
You all right? You good?
不太好
I've been better.
好吧 那你来决定吧
All right, well then, I'll leave it up to you then.
你想休息还是回来工作
You wanna rest or you wanna get back to work?
工作 我想工作 你有什么进展
Work. I wanna work. What you got?
今天上午这边事还挺多
Well, we had an eventful morning over here.
米卡把拉克伦炒了 其实挺好的
Micah fired Lachlan. It was kinda dope, actually.
是该炒了 怎么回事
It's about time. What happened?
他犯的事不只有监控这一件
Well, apparently, surveillance wasn't the only shit he was trying to pull,
但他不会回来了
but he ain't coming back.
米卡在开除她身边不信任的人
Micah's cutting loose the people around her she doesn't trust.
你要小心一点 马库斯 不要认为她会罩着你
You need to be careful, Markus. Don't assume she has your back.
等等 此话怎讲
Wait, what are you talking about?
小心就好
Just watch out.
我觉得是霍特打了我
I think it was Holt that hit me.
你觉得
You think?
我之前很确定 但是…
Well, I was sure, but…
现在一切记忆都很模糊
now, everything's foggy.
好吧 听着 你还是去休息一下吧 好吗
All right, well, look, then, why don't you just get some rest, okay?
别太拼了
Don't push too hard.
我不会的
I won't.
嘿 波比
Hey, Poppy.
是
Yeah?
一定要照顾好自己 好吗
You make sure you take care of yourself, okay?
(市政厅)
嗨
Hey.
一群混♥蛋♥
Assholes.
慢着 这是怎么了
Whoa, whoa, whoa. What's going on here?
-我不干了 兄弟 -什么意思 嘿
-End of the line, brother. -What does that mean? Hey.
-小心点 -怎么回事
-Watch your back. -What's going on?
-是裁员 -为什么
-It's a purge. -Why?
是上面的决定 去问内务部吧
Above my pay grade. Ask internal affairs.
好了 海伍德 到底怎么回事
Okay, Haywood. What happened?
他们不让我调查了 哥们
They took me out, man.
调查埃瓦尔之子
Of the Sons of Ivar?
终止了我的调查 所以我就辞职了 让这地方见鬼去吧
Took me off assignment, so I quit 'cause fuck this place.
他们已经不在乎基层员工了
They don't care about the rank and file anymore.
听我说 你要小心一点
Listen to me, you watch your back.
你在这里的受欢迎程度 和我差不多 辞职前的我
You're about as popular in there as I am. Was.
紧随着拉蒙的突然死亡
In the wake of Ramon's dramatic death,
和最近这些令避风港倍受打击的事件之后
and the recent events that have devastated Shelter,
我在避风港创始人米卡基思家遭到了袭击
I was attacked at the home of its founder, Micah Keith.
我一时疏忽大意 导致自己受伤
A careless moment on my part resulted in an injury
并在医院里住了一晚
and an overnight hospital stay.
因为拉蒙托马斯之死 被警方列为质询对象的霍特罗林斯
Is Holt Rollins, who's wanted for questioning in the death of Ramon Tomas,
(霍特罗林斯)
是否就是在米卡家突然接近我的人
the same person who accosted me at the house?
他是杀死乔希亚基思和德鲁特尼的人吗
And is he the same person who killed Joshua Keith and Drew Turney?
-想要人陪吗 -该死
-Want some company? -Shit.
你一个人在这里做什么
What you doing in here by yourself?
你不是应该卧床吗
Shouldn't you be lying down?
我太烦躁了
Too restless.
而且我想就昨晚的事录一集播客
And I wanted to record a podcast about last night.
可是呢
But?
可我不知道自己到底发生了什么
But I don't know what happened to me.
我应该就这样在播客上信口开河吗
Am I supposed to just go on there and start talking shit?
以前你可没有犹豫过
Hasn't stopped you before.
别说了
Stop.
我觉得米卡在骗我 而我不知道原因
I think Micah is lying to me, and I don't know why.
那你打算怎么办
So what do you wanna do?
和米卡谈谈
Talk to Micah?
敲敲门
Knock, knock.
警♥察♥来了 他们想了解有关霍特罗林斯的信息
The police are here looking for information on Holt Rollins.
就是第二次机会项目那个人 做玩具屋的
That's that second chance guy that does the dollhouses.
你让他们进来了
You let them in?
我恐怕没有权力去…
I wasn't exactly in a position where I could--
我别无选择
I didn't have a choice.
埃姆斯警监想见你
Inspector Aames to see you.
不行…我看了搜查令
No, no-- I read the search warrant.
只包括工作室和普通工作区
It only includes the workshop and the common work areas.
她说得对
She's right.
不如我去找法律部的人来吧 或是马库斯
Why don't I call someone here from legal? Or Markus?
没事
It's fine.
他只是想帮我们找出杀害拉蒙的凶手
He's only here trying to help us find Ramon's killer.
好吧 我就在外面
Okay. I'll be right there.
-借过 -艾维
-Excuse me. -Ivy.
是
Yes.
对了
Right.
借过
Excuse me.
你找到霍特了吗
Have you located Holt?
我们追踪他的手♥机♥ 但他在船坞附近把手♥机♥扔了
Well, we tracked his cell phone to the marina, but he ditched it.
他把手♥机♥给了一个流浪汉
He gave it to a homeless person.
我有什么能帮你的吗
What can I help you with?
我们认为霍特罗林斯杀死了拉蒙
Well, we believe Holt Rollins killed Ramon
因为他即将公开避风港的秘密
because he was about to release Shelter secrets.
你的秘密
Your secrets.
如果霍特有足够动机去杀害拉蒙
Well, if Holt had enough motive to kill Ramon,
那就是说我也有
then I'd have a motive as well.
有意思 我也这么想
You know, it's funny. I was thinking the same thing.
我没有秘密 警探
I'm an open book, Detective.
真的
I mean, literally.
(《弃子》 米卡基思著)
给 你自己看吧
Here. And see for yourself.
是警监
It's inspector.
“没有暴♥力♥的肉体之爱是无从想象的”
"Physical love is unthinkable without violence."
《生命中不能承受之轻》
The Unbearable Lightness of Being.
你相信这话吗
You believe it?
那么霍特罗林斯 他在这里有办公室吗
So, Holt Rollins. Does he-- Does he have an office here?
只有工作室
Only the workshop.
我能看看他的档案吗
Can I have a look at his file?
他的紧急联络人之类的
His emergency contacts, that kind of thing.
好像独♥立♥承包商只有税表这样的文件
I think the only paperwork independent contractors have are tax forms,
可以吗
剧集 | 直言真相(2019) | 导航列表