剧集 | 直言真相(2019) | 导航列表
So, stick my head all the way in the lion's mouth?
欢迎体验我的生活
Welcome to my life.
-好吧 -谢谢你 兄弟
-All right. -Thank you, brother.
我怎么会和一个警♥察♥约会
How am I dating a cop?
一个好警♥察♥ 但这通常不是我的作风
I mean, a fine cop, but it's not usually my style.
再来一杯
Top you off with another one?
-为什么不呢 -好
-Why not, right? -Yeah.
-马库斯基勒布鲁 -黛丝里 怎么了
-Markus Killebrew. -Desiree. What's happening?
马库斯
Markus.
嗨
Hey.
-很高兴你在这里 -我收到你的信息了
-I'm glad you're here. -I got your message.
顶石帮的人呢
Where the Capstones at?
艾克 各位 怎么了 你们…
Elk. Fellas, what's happening? You--
德莉亚
Drea?
亲爱的 你还好吗
Sweetheart, are you okay?
南多 给警♥察♥和急救人员打电♥话♥
Nando, call the police and the paramedics.
黛丝里 你能带她离开 去个人少的地方吗
Desiree, can you take her outta here, away from the eyes?
是 能派几位警官来敲敲门酒吧吗 沙塔克街和54街交叉口
Yeah. Could I get some officers at The Knock? Shattuck Avenue and 54th.
-德莉亚 嗨 我叫黛丝里 这是马库斯 -嗨 亲爱的
-Drea. Hi, I'm Desiree. This is Markus. -Hey, sweetheart.
我们是你母亲的朋友
We're friends with your mother.
不如我们上楼去等她吧
So, why don't we go upstairs and wait for her
马库斯会试着联♥系♥她 好吗
while Markus tries to reach her? Okay?
-没事的 -来吧 宝贝 没事的 这边
-It's okay. -Come on, baby. It's okay. It's this way.
(失踪 德莉亚斯派维)
跟我来外面聊聊
Come holla at me outside.
这个人就是原本要入会的新人
So this is the guy who was supposed to be initiated
乔希遇害那晚
the night of Josh's murder.
来看看他会不会确认海伍德的不在场证明
Let's see if he'll back up Haywood's alibi.
凯尔里希特
Kyle Richter?
我叫波比 我是一名记者 正在写一篇报道
My name's Poppy. I'm a reporter working on a story.
希望你能和我聊一下
Was hoping you'd have a minute to talk.
聊什么
About?
埃瓦尔之子
The Sons of Ivar.
没什么可说的 我和那个组织已经再无任何瓜葛
Nothing to say. I really don't have anything to do with that group anymore.
不好意思 那是M40A5吗
I'm sorry, is that an M40A5?
以前在德克萨斯州 我遇到过老鼠问题
Once upon a time in Texas, I had a rat problem.
这是处理老鼠的最佳方式 也是最有趣的
That was the best way to deal with it. And the most fun.
你这里还有什么 我能看看吗
What else have you got back there? Can I?
这是一支马林336A
This is a Marlin 336A
还有一支雷明顿540XR
and a Remington 540XR.
不错啊
Not bad.
那是你父亲吗
Is that your father?
那个军人
Military man?
我在信箱上看到了他的名字
Saw his name on the mailbox.
他已经去世了
He's dead.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
是啊 那一定很令人伤心
Yeah, that must've been hard.
你们走吧
You should go.
我爸爸曾是德克萨斯州骑警 也当过兵 去过越南
My dad was a Texas Ranger and military. Vietnam.
我想儿子失去父亲一定非常伤心
I can only imagine what it must have been like as a guy.
在你的入会仪式那晚 和马丁海伍德之间发生了什么
What happened the night of your initiation with Martin Haywood?
-他知道你们来这里吗 -不知道
-Does he know you're here? -No.
以后也没必要让他知道
And he never needs to know.
那天晚上发生了什么
What happened that night?
马丁没来 错过了整场仪式
Martin was a no-show. He missed the whole thing.
(马丁海伍德)
所以马丁海伍德没有不在场证明
So Martin Haywood doesn't have an alibi.
没错 他说谎了
Nope. Lied.
还吩咐所有参加仪式的人替他圆谎
Have all the people at the initiation to back it up.
刚刚收到了避风港的群发电邮
Just got an email blast from Shelter.
看起来你的朋友试图挽回声誉
Looks like your friend's attempting to rise from the ashes.
对你提出的指控…
The accusations lodged against you have--
从根本上攻击了一切我在避风港努力争取
Well, attacked the very core of everything I've tried to accomplish
和创建的东西
and build here at Shelter.
(和对手打交道)
我们的初衷是赋权 给女性赋权
We are about empowerment, female empowerment, from our inception.
这场诋毁运动背后的推手却是另一位女性
For another woman to be the architect of this damaging campaign.
这整个过程中损失的是我做的工作
And what's being lost in all this is the work I do.
我没有要求得到这个职位 我写了一本书
I didn't ask for this position. I wrote a book.
书引起了人们的共鸣
And it struck a chord.
它给了我一个平台
It gave me a platform
让我能向其他人展示如何化逆境为力量
to be able to show others how to turn adversity into strength.
我这么说是因为我对此深信不疑
And I say it because I believe it.
-接下来呢 -回到根本
-What's next? -Getting back to the core.
所以我非常期待我的周末健康研讨会
Which is why I'm very much looking forward to my weekend wellness seminar
地点在提尔顿国家公园
at Tilden Regional Park.
我希望所有正在观看本视频的人都能参加
Which I hope anyone watching and everyone watching can make it.
宝贝 准备好了吗
Baby? You ready?
这个时间桥上的交通非常拥堵
You know, traffic is a beast on the bridge at this time of day,
所以我们得出发了
so we need to head out.
我不去了
I'm not going.
这些话我一点都不想听 谢里夫 我们走
I'm not trying to hear any of that, Shreve. Now, let's go.
我说不去就不去
I mean what I said.
艾克跟我说了找到德莉亚的地方
Elk told me where they found Drea
还有他们进去救她时都看见了什么
and what they saw when they went in there to pull her out.
这种事怎么会发生在我住的街区
How could shit like this happen in my neighborhood
而我竟然一无所知
and I have no idea about it?
换在以前 若是顶石帮不点头 谁也不敢轻举妄动
Used to be nobody made a move unless the Capstones gave a nod.
这不是你的错 谢里夫
This isn't your fault, Shreve.
这些预约什么用都没有 只是让我分心
These appointments have been nothing but distractions.
别这么说 你知道这是不尊重医生的
Now, don't use that. You know that's disrespectful.
我再也不会去了
I'm not going. Ever.
宝贝 我知道你因为生病而心烦
Baby, I know that you're upset about being sick.
但真正令你不开心的是波比
But what you're really upset about is Poppy
和她对家里人说的那番话
and what she told the family.
你们俩好像
You two are so much alike.
她比两个妹妹加在一起还要像你
She's more like you than the other two combined.
去和她分享你的痛苦吧 这样她才能和你分享她的
Share your pain with her so she can share hers with you.
马丁海伍德 这是我们寻访可怕男子之旅的第二站
Martin Haywood. Stop number two on our creepy man tour.
我们去过更可怕的地方 采访过更可怕的人
Well, we've been scarier places and interviewed scarier men.
是 但我们当时 有强大的《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》做靠山 现在…
Yeah, but then we had the might of the Times behind us. Now...
我只是想采访他 问他一个几个问题
I just wanna interview him. Ask him some questions.
该死 好 我们上吧
Shit. All right, let's do it.
海伍德在这里搞了个生产冰♥毒♥的实验室
Is Haywood running a meth lab back here?
这地方令我毛骨悚然
This place is giving me the creeps.
我们走吧
Let's just-- Let's go.
-好吧 -走吧
-Okay. -Come on.
(避风港)
他为什么会有避风港产品的盒子
What's he doing with boxes of Shelter products?
什么
What?
-嗨 -嗨
-Hi. -Hey.
这不是个好主意
This is not a good idea.
为什么不是
Why not?
因为很危险
Because it is dangerous.
参与者全都没有经过充分审查
None of the attendees have been fully vetted.
这些人都爱我
These people love me.
我号♥召了一下他们就来了
I called, and they came.
你再这样干下去会毁了避风港的
You keep doing this, you're going to destroy Shelter.
请大家听我说
Can I get your attention, everyone?
-嗨 欢迎 -嗨 米卡
-Hi. Welcome. -Hi, Micah.
我们今晚有一位新的发言人
So, we have a new speaker this evening,
艾维阿伯特
Ivy Abbott.
今天活动的揭幕由她来主持
And she's gonna start us off today.
去吧 舞台交给你了
Go ahead. The floor is yours.
不如你来主持焚烧典礼吧
Why don't you lead us in the burning ceremony?
这个主意太好了
That's a great idea.
谢谢
Thank you.
请各位拿出今天带来这里的物品
If I can ask you to take out whatever item you brought here today.
焚烧典礼意味着…
A burning ceremony signifies...
净化
a cleanse.
重生是要浴火的
There is fire in renewal.
请大家用一点时间想一想 你带来的物品在你心中代表着什么
Take a moment and think about what your item represents to you.
它是如何拖累你的
剧集 | 直言真相(2019) | 导航列表