剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
Yeah.
-好的 -谢谢
- Okay. - Yeah, thanks.
这件真漂亮
That's really pretty.
不行
Nah.
只是
It's just...
感觉有点浮夸
feels a little flashy.
我明天不想做任何让凯特感觉
I just-I don't want to do anything to make Kate feel
我想抢她风头的事
like I'm gonna make tomorrow about me.
为什么她会那么想
Wha-- now, why would she think that?
因为我总惹她生气 做错事 说错话
Because I put her on edge by the things I do or say
或者没说话 甚至是我呼吸的方式
or don't say or... the way I breathe.
但明天是她的婚礼
But tomorrow's her wedding day,
可我感觉自己像是一个行走的杰克提示器
and I just feel like I am this walking reminder of Jack.
她失去了他
You know, he's the one that she lost,
却被迫要跟我生活
and I'm the one that she got stuck with.
我觉得不是这样
Well, I don't think that's true.
如果有用的话 你可以想 至少你不是我
And if it helps, just remember: at least you're not me.
什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
要说谁是行走的杰克提示器 肯定是我
Well, if anyone is a walking reminder of Jack, it's me.
别惦记你穿什么了
Forget about what you're wearing.
要是我明天能全身穿棕色
If I could dress in all brown tomorrow
假装成一棵树 我会那么做的
and pretend to be a tree, I would.
-别说了 -就朝人们扔橡子
- Stop. - Just throw acorns at people.
米格尔
Miguel.
-兄弟 -怎么样
- Hey, bud. - What's up, man?
欢迎来到婚礼中心
Welcome to wedding central.
大家都去哪儿了 贝丝呢 孩子们呢
Where is everybody? Where's Beth, the girls?
我把她们送到酒店了
I dropped them at the hotel.
开车过来的路上不容易
It was a rough car ride.
-真的 黛佳吗 -是啊
- Really? Deja? - Yeah.
她充满攻击性
She's belligerent.
感觉自己在养罗素·克洛[动作片演员]
It's like I'm raising Russell Crowe.
凯文
Kevin?
凯文
Kevin!
不 不
No. No.
不不不 不不不
No. No, no, no, no, no.
怎么了
What's up?
-兰德尔 -姐
- Um, hey, Randall. - Okay, sis,
-出什么事了 -我的天 我的天啊
- what's up? - Oh, my God, oh, my God.
-你还好吗 -我找不到爸爸的代托纳T恤
- You all right? - Um, I can't find Dad's Daytona T-shirt.
我本来要用作婚礼上用的"旧东西"
It was gonna be my something old,
我准备把它缝在婚纱上
and I was gonna pin it in my dress.
这倒有点...
Wow, that's really
奇葩吗 我知道自己是个奇葩 兰德尔
Weird? I know I am weird, Randall!
不 不是的
Ah, no, no, no.
-"很独特" 我是想说... -等等...
- "Unique." I was gonna say "Unique." - Hold up. Wait, wa...
-"很独特" -凯特 凯特
- Was what I thought. - Kate. Kate.
-难道托比压根没带吗 -这个交给我们
- What if Toby never packed it? - You know what we're gonna do?
-我们这就给托比打电♥话♥ -对 我们
- Just call Toby. We're gonna call Toby. - Yeah. We...
-一个电♥话♥的事 很快 -没错
- It's a quick phone call. Quick fix. - Yeah, yeah.
-我们... -别...
- We'll... - Do not...
跟他说我吓坏了
tell him that I'm freaking out.
-谁吓坏了 -别说
- Who's freaking out? - No.
我不想让他为我担心
I do not want him to worry about me.
-打个电♥话♥就成 -没错
- It's a quick phone call. - Yeah.
我只是说 你们约会也有段时间了
I'm just saying, you two have been dating for a while now,
你怎么不赶紧嫁给那个可怜虫
so why don't you just marry the poor bastard already?
我告诉过你 艾伦
As I told you before, Alan,
-我和蒙蒂想慢慢来 -是啊 你是说
- Monty and I are taking it slow. - Yeah, you mean
想慢慢以赡养费的名义
like the way you're slowly draining my retirement fund
-把我退休金全掏空 -行了 都别说了
- with those alimony payments. - Okay, guys, it's, uh,
这周末我结婚 能不能消停两天
it's my wedding weekend, so can we go 48 hours
别提赡养费了好吗
without talking about alimony?
看 凯文来电♥话♥了
Hey, look, it's Kevin.
-凯文 -托比
- Hey, Kev. - Toby.
-你好 -你好
- 'Sup? - 'Sup?
兰德尔也在
I got Randall here.
兰德尔也想打个招呼
Randall wants to say 'sup.
-你好 -你好
- 'Sup. - 'Sup.
我们打电♥话♥是想知道
We were just calling, we wanted to know
你知不知道我爸的代托纳海滩T恤
if you could remember where you packed
放哪儿了
our dad's Daytona T-shirt.
天啊 我忘了打包那件T恤了吗
Oh, my God, did I forget to pack the T-shirt?
我完全把T恤的事给忘了
I totally forgot to pack the T-shirt.
这样吧
Okay,
我来想办法
I can figure out a way to get it.
-时间还来得及 -没事 没什么大不了
- There's still time. - It's fine. Everything's fine.
-没事的 -真的吗
- Everything is great, - Really?
没错 真的
Yeah, really.
不是什么大事
It's no biggie.
再见
Ciao.
好 再见
Okay, bye.
不过是件T恤而已 对吗
Hey, it sounds like it's just a shirt, right?
没你想的那么简单 妈
Yeah, well, it's not just a shirt, Ma.
好吧
Okay.
我们会把爸的东西都找出来
We'll round up anything of Dad's we can find,
然后 明天早晨 让你来挑
and then, tomorrow morning, you'll take your pick.
行吗
Okay?
凯特
Kate.
就是件T恤
It's a T-shirt.
我们能做到的 好吗
We can roll with this, right?
一件T恤代表不了他
He was more than a T-shirt.
好吗
Okay?
-好的 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
好的 那现在
Okay, so then,
换上你的睡衣 好吗
you just put your PJs on, all right?
躺着看你最爱的桑德拉·布洛克电影
Curl up with your favorite Sandra Bullock movie,
你猜为什么
because guess what.
因为明天有人要嫁人了
Someone's getting married tomorrow.
-是啊 -谁
- Yeah. - Who?
对啊 谁明天要结婚了
Right? Who's getting married tomorrow?
行了
All right.
-好了 -好了
- All right. - Okay.
看一部浪漫片 别看她那部
One of the romantic ones. Not the one where
-因为网络被杀的片子 -太吓人了
- they're trying to kill her through the Internet. - Spooky.
大家可能有人不知道
So some of you may not know this,
我在朗迪建材厂工作的22年间
but for the 22 years that I worked for Lundy Builders,
我妻子每天都会叠张字条塞我公文包里
my wife put a folded note packed into my briefcase every day.
我上班时最开心的事
The highlight of my day in the office
就是打开这些小纸条
was opening one of those little scraps of paper.
等我和丽贝卡开始抚养三个小家伙后
Now, when Rebecca and I started Big Three Homes,
她就不再写这些午餐便条了
she stopped writing the lunch notes.
但我不介意
But I was okay with that.
因为那时让我开心的人
I had the highlight of my day right there,
就坐在我旁边
sitting by my side.
每天都在
Every day.
还有九个小时就要宣誓了 伙计们
All right, we got nine hours until I-do's, people.
少发点短♥信♥ 抓紧搭帐篷
Little less texting, a lot more tenting.
是啊
I was.
好了 姑娘们 下车吧
All right, ladies, let's go.
快 姑娘们
Come on, ladies.
这地方真破
This place is a dump.
佐伊姨妈
Aunt Zoe!
你好呀 泰斯宝 你好 安妮宝
Hey, T-bone. Hey, A-frame.
-你看起来真美 -瞧瞧你两
- You look so good. - Look at you!
你看起来不错 过得好吗
Oh, you look great. How are you?
-谢谢 -你好 佐伊
- Thank you. - Hey, Zoe.
-你好 -你怎么样
- Hey! - How you doing?
-挺好的 -那就好 孩子们
- I'm good. - Good. Girls,
-能帮我把你们的裙子拿进去吗 -好
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表